MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always follow one of the reporters she copies and pastes yourself? Or you can watch on youtube when you get home. Law & Crime has each day's testimony so you can start at the beginning. Would really recommend it because Jackson is fun to watch and Proctor squirming is equally hilarious.
I don't have social media (yes, I'm old school):)

Thanks for the tip on youtube.

@JenaTaoson thank you for posting those x/twitter screen captures.

This is soooo bad. This 'clique" NEVER got out of high-school mentality. This is 17 yr old locker-room behavior that really goes to show what low-level neanderthal's they are. And proctor had the gall to call KR "trash"!

A very dissenting opinion,

TB posts worse unfiltered stuff and no one berates him in CW. I mean, if we say a, we say b. If we have such politically inappropriate bloggers thrive, why get surprised that we have troopers posting “trash” about anyone? I wouldn’t be surprised if before this case, the trooper, too, was the reader of TB’s blog. We are learning by osmosis, I as a foreigner know it better than anyone else.

I am horrified that in the XXI century when we try to raise compassion towards any disabilities, we see such blatant lack thereof in a person who we may call to our house to help with our elderly, infirm, mentally or physically ill. But, TB, a former teacher, thinks that we have to hold our police to the same high standards as we hold our teachers? If our teachers/journalists post blogs where they use p@@n terms, they may be educating our policemen, make no mistake.

This being said, besides subjective issues, I am of the opinion that Proctor’s decision to not enter BA’s house is killing the case.

I am positive that BA is uninvolved in the murder and there is no coverup, though. Please let me know if any testimony of today contradicts it.

I suspect that it is the case of bootlicking. Didn’t BA, essentially, outrank Proctor? If so, lots of things will be understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan