MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Are you comparing TB and ethical/professional standards against law enforcement who are bound to SOP, protocols etc … in the interest of public safety?

Who cares what a random person on the internet says. I care whether the LEO investigating a murder is being professional or not. Because if they aren’t - we get investigations AND trials like this.

Eta fixed word

Speaking about ethical/professional standards of a public figure, ughm…

Karen Read works as the adjunct professor of economics in the college where her father is the Dean of Business. Her family fully supports her. Karen Read has the connection to a blogger with large following who now writes about nepotism and corruption of Canton PD.

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me, no?

Again, I am very sorry about KR’s personal struggle, and my unwavering support is for all people with disabilities, but the time has amply shown that not even the highest public servant’s child is above the law, so I think it is the right time to discuss what I am seeing.

It is all from an atricle about KR in the Daily Mail which is an approved source ;) I posted it above.

Here is the article about TB and KR

Last edited:
Oh, a lot. Karen Read works as the adjunct professor of economics in the college where her father is the Dean of Business. They recruit a blogger with the large following who now writes about nepotism and corruption of Canton PD.

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me.
Well, even if true, we have one woman fighting for her LIFE for a crime she insists she did NOT commit and luckily, there is someone who is actually doing the work these clowns should have been doing the entire time.

Oh, a lot. Karen Read works as the adjunct professor of economics in the college where her father is the Dean of Business. They recruit a blogger with the large following who now writes about nepotism and corruption of Canton PD.

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

Is he testifying for this trial? Will they be reading his texts in court? Because when they do, you can rest assured I will pass judgment on him. But that doesn’t excuse a LEO sending his texts. If you want to be upset about some dude saying things on line we’re going to be here a long time.

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me, no?

It is all from an atricle about KR in the Daily Mail which is an approved source ;)

I skimmed the article - I’m more interested in watching this lead investigator get called out on his blatant disregard for investigative professionalism right now.

There is absolutely no comparison. None. TB can write about corruption - is anyone’s freedom at stake from that? So far, no. MP’s work (or lack of) is evident from the words he spewed. And now, as a result of the totality of his actions, her freedom is at stake.

Personally I would much rather have a blogger tell the world I’m a bad person instead of being on trial for something the cops didn’t even properly investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan