MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going to have to amend an opinion I've expressed throughout this trial so far.

And that is, that <MOD NOTE - Judge Beverly Cannone> is uncomfortable with the defense's accusations against emergency responders in her county and state and it is compromising her ability to make fair decisions, to:

<MOD NOTE - Judge Beverly Cannone> is uncomfortable with the defense's accusations against emergency responders in her county and state and it is compromising her ability to make fair decisions UNLESS the emergency responder in question is Trooper Michael Proctor! In which case the defence can absolutely HAVE AT IT!

I'm also starting to think that Proctor hasn't been called up to give evidence as the lead investigator, the CW have called him up to be a sacrificial lamb for all of the damage they're will have to control after this trial, whatever the final outcome.

All JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Proctor admits that he watched the Sally Port Video that wasn't inverted and had the timestamp showing correctly, implying that someone took deliberate steps to show the inverted video in court. At least that was my interpretation.
Not sure but I think proctor said the time stamp was backwards but the video itself was not (question mark)

Oh, and here's a fun fact -- Trooper Proctor was supposed to be sequestered and not have any knowledge of prior testimony. He shouldn't know anything about the sally port video being inverted.
Really weird how he saw the defense's un-inverted video but says the inverted time stamp was yellow (as on the prosecution's inverted video) instead of the blue that is on the defense's video. But the prosecution's time stamp was not inverted, only the video itself.

And why was the chief of police at the sallyport garage??? Standing by the rear taillight?! With Proctor???

Watching the trial live. On cross examination, Mr Jackson is pounding an astonishing number of holes in Trouper Proctor's testimony and investigation. In addition, Jackson's cross has compelled Trouper Proctor to admit the improprieties and unprofessionalism of his investigation. Should make a strong impression on the jury. MOO

Heads are going to roll in Canton tonight. MOO
This testimony was on fire !
I would put a tail on every ranking member of the CPD and MSP right now, if I was the FBI.

ETA:
For charges? I would submit Obstruction of Justice, Tampering with Evidence, and Extreme and Multiple Civil Right Violations

Last edited:
Just looking through all the channels on YouTube covering this trial live and the numbers of people watching are astonishing! 40,000 on Emily D Baker's channel alone, 16,000 on Law and Crime, and a bunch of others in the 1000's and that's during this lunch break. The numbers will surely go up when court resumes. There are A LOT of people paying attention to this trial. There's no way heads don't roll after this is ovah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257