MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I'm way behind live testimony today. Here are some of my observations:
-We lost another male juror
-Trooper Proctor perjured himself, at the grand jury he said he didn't know the Albert's and today he admitted he did.
-Trooper Proctor most likely told the lie that footage existed of a car striking Officer O'keefe.
-The state police union has taken down their statement from last summer, defending Michael Proctor

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 12-32-39 Down The Shore Solo Cup Flag – Blue Rooted.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 12-32-39 Down The Shore Solo Cup Flag – Blue Rooted.png
    808.9 KB · Views: 12
Well, even if true, we have one woman fighting for her LIFE for a crime she insists she did NOT commit and luckily, there is someone who is actually doing the work these clowns should have been doing the entire time.

I view it as the system problem. This case has gained generated a lot of following specifically because of the accusations of Nepotism. Someone in these threads went after BA’s daughter working for the CW. Some minor job. Now if the biggest job provider in the town of Waltham, Bentley University, has the child of a Dean working under her father’s wing, seems to be the epitome of nepotism, no?

<modsnip - off topic>

We are discussing the culture of the police. Locker room and male-dominant. But why am I suddenly feeling an observer of a game with two teams and their hometowns? Canton has the population of 28+K, and Waltham, 65+K. With Bentley University being the biggest job provider. If I were a betting person, I won’t bet on Canton winning.

It is not one woman against the CW, not at all. It is institutions. And now I understand why the CW is split.

On the human side, I totally understand her parents who are providing their child with full support in such a situation. And, I think that the trooper Proctor’s behavior was inappropriate at any minimally humane level.

But, I am torn myself. If she didn’t have her family, she’d be crushed. It doesn’t minimize the obvious situation: drunk driving, likely, hitting an equally impaired BF, leaving him in the snow, sobering up in the morning. I think this case was defendable, though, as Yanetti said, because it probably was a drinking-and-frost accident. And, yes, everyone was drinking and the case has the biggest teaching value in favor of AA. As well as an interesting social experiment.

To me, regardless of the outcome, there are no winners. KR? Definitely, not. Her family? No. Maybe, her lawyers winning a case, but not how they won it. The Canton PD? Surely not. The city of Canton? No. And - I understand why this case has not gained major US traction. There is no archetype people can identify with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I'm way behind live testimony today. Here are some of my observations:
-We lost another male juror
-Trooper Proctor perjured himself, at the grand jury he said he didn't know the Albert's and today he admitted he did.
-Trooper Proctor most likely told the lie that footage existed of a car striking Officer O'keefe.
-The state police union has taken down their statement from last summer, defending Michael Proctor
WOW!!! He is TOAST!!!

Vanishing Ring footage.
For all we know he went and collected a few shards of tail light lying near JO's car after the driveway bump and then just deleted the vid through JO's app or even turned it off first through the app before collection and or looking. it's impossible for jury to know what he did or didn't do as no documentation and apparently nothing in activity log per earlier testimony re warrant (QMark) so could have deleted activity log too through JO's app (qm).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678