MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be a broken record and to clarify I was aware of the things he said about KR, but hearing it all together is SHOCKING. How this case hasn't been thrown out before this point is beyond me anyways, never mind someone like HIM leading an investigation, and then being a witness for the prosecution! Absolute twilight zone of events.

After listening to all of Proctor’s crap, if they think people believe when he says it was impartial nobody believes that. JMO
Exactly. When someone takes such a dislike towards someone they DON'T KNOW, to the point of wishing her dead, insulting her health condition, commenting on her body, I'd say their judgement overall is COMPLETELY OFF and fractured. Never mind being able to conduct a thorough and accurate investigation. Ugh, he's such a worm.

IMO, if KR had anything to do with deleting Ring footage herself, there's no way her defense attorneys would be pushing it to this point.
Just wondering how that ring footage would benefit or hurt anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper