WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the pics but cant open statement.

Can it be published here?
Reporting my post
(PDF below)

Attachments

• Statement for Press from Mr. and Mrs. Aung.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
And the plot thickens. I knew there was more to this story. Now, we've heard two sides but who knows what's true?
Well, the Aung family has just basically admitted kidnapping by their son and by Nadia. I don't think I'll take their side!
They could have gone to LE with this evidence, but they didn't.
This is about a missing child. Seraya must be produced to officials to prove that she is safe.

ETA: And the Aung family has just essentially confessed to accessory to a crime.

Absolutely no regard in that Aung family statement about how Nadia treated her parents at the airport. Clearly, leaving the airport was planned - no doubts now.

jmo
NC abandoning her mom, phone, & belongings at SEATAC was solid proof for me on Day 1 that Seraya‘s kidnapping by AA & NC was thoroughly planned, MOO.

ETA bolding

ETA: And the Aung family has just essentially confessed to accessory to a crime.

They did? Where in their statement did they confess to a crime or accessory to? The statement may be in poor taste but I don’t think they admitted to anything criminal but if I’m wrong someone please let me know.

(PDF below)
The press release from the Aung family leaves a very bad taste in my mouth, it smacks of narrcissism and control.

This is basically an attempt to assassinate the character of Samara, sway public opinion and legitimize the illegal actions of their son. IMO, the Aung family is overly involved in their son's life and not in a good way.

I clearly see why Nadia's parents did not approve of the relationship, nor want her to marry Aaron. All JMO~

They did? Where in their statement did they confess to a crime or accessory to? The statement may be in poor taste but I don’t think they admitted to anything criminal but if I’m wrong someone please let me know.

From the statement:

"Aaron Aung and Nadia Cole are extremely responsible, resourceful, smart young adults .... Seraya, our most precious granddaughter, is in very capable hands." [This implies they are together and that they know that Seraya is with them. How would the Aung parents know this?]

"Before Seraya left with Aaron for his "trip" to Montana... " [yes, they put quotes around the word trip so they know it was a fake trip.]

They basically just confessed to know that their son and Nadia had gone somewhere with their granddaughter and they are fine with that.

There is no smoking gun, but certainly enough to warrant a look from LE:

"Seraya, our most precious granddaughter, is in very capable hands." - which they repeat twice in the statement. This indicates the Aungs know that Seraya is OK.

"Before their 'gone missing' status," - note they put "gone missing" in quotes, which seems to indicate that they are not missing at all, at least from the point of view of Mr./Mrs. Aung.

Well, the Aung family has just basically admitted kidnapping by their son and by Nadia. I don't think I'll take their side!
This is about a missing child. Seraya must be produced to officials to prove that she is safe.

I'm not inclined to take sides. I don't know any of these people and custody situations are the worst. I'd say they need to produce evidence that that child is fine, at the very least.

So far, I'm not sure that a crime has been alleged. Wasn't it something about violating a custody arrangement (vs kidnapping)? Is that civil or criminal? It's been obvious, from the very beginning, that the Aungs knew exactly what was going on and I would imagine that means the cops have had interviews with them. Remember they came to the police station and gave the mother the note about going to Montana to fish (a BS story if there ever was one). So, his parents know what's up and the cops and FBI know his parents know. For them to be guilty of a crime (accessory) Aaron would first have to be charged with a criminal offence, I would think.

It will be interesting to see what happens next.

From the statement:

"Aaron Aung and Nadia Cole are extremely responsible, resourceful, smart young adults .... Seraya, our most precious granddaughter, is in very capable hands." [This implies they are together and that they know that Seraya is with them. How would the Aung parents know this?]

"Before Seraya left with Aaron for his "trip" to Montana... " [yes, they put quotes around the word trip so they know it was a fake trip.]

They basically just confessed to know that their son and Nadia had gone somewhere with their granddaughter and they are fine with that.
But they didn’t admit to helping or financing or anything else criminal. Everyone pretty much knows they’re all together. And LE has said they think they’re not in this country. Being ok with that is not criminal. I’m also not sure he will be charged with kidnapping, might only be custodial interference. It sounds like they have joint custody.

I'm not inclined to take sides. I don't know any of these people and custody situations are the worst. I'd say they need to produce evidence that that child is fine, at the very least.

So far, I'm not sure that a crime has been alleged. Wasn't it something about violating a custody arrangement (vs kidnapping)? Is that civil or criminal? It's been obvious, from the very beginning, that the Aungs knew exactly what was going on and I would imagine that means the cops have had interviews with them. Remember they came to the police station and gave the mother the note about going to Montana to fish (a BS story if there ever was one). So, his parents know what's up and the cops and FBI know his parents know. For them to be guilty of a crime (accessory) Aaron would first have to be charged with a criminal offence, I would think.

"Authorities issued an arrest warrant for Aaron Daniel Aung, who unlawfully retained custody of his daughter Seraya."

This is unbelievably f*ed up. So over the top and completely unhinged!

If the allegations are true, why didn't they go to the authorities? No way would the courts have let Seraya anywhere near a known pedophile.

So many red flags here. To start with, the obvious mistruths and exaggerations e.g. "Nadia, a Washington State University Graduate with a high GPA was studying for her law degree"

Uh no, she wasn't.

"They both have high moral standards, a strong sense of justice, right and wrong."

Really? The court is not going to see it that way.

"Due to the custody issue surrounding Seraya, we discovered the family court system in the United States is a disaster, often, very willing to hand over almost full custody to dead-beat moms, and essentially 'castrating' young, capable men."

The use of the term castrating here is histrionic and very telling about their family dynamic IMO.

Going on and on about vaccination? WTH ?

What a huge huge miscalculation to release this statement. You have to feel this is Mrs. Aung writing this. Whatever the case, they've just put their foot in it and LE will come down hard on them if they know anything. Which, at this point, is hard to think otherwise. Why didn't they consult a lawyer.
I am disgusted and horrified by this statement. I actually don’t think they are telling the truth about most of it. They seem to have an issue with the 50/50 custody and saying the mum forced the dad to agree to vaccination! They’re also using her mental health against her as long with outing her as an SA victim (if this was even true). It seems they just don’t agree with mums care and are trying to get the child removed and in their care. All they have achieved is to let us know they are part of this abduction and are hiding the child. They’ve also shown what a nightmare this mother has to put up with this family. I think they think the child will never be found or if she is they have a great case to justify taking her. They aren’t as smart as they think they are!

Yah, I'm not taking sides with a family that took a child (possibly out of the country), brags about their wonderfulness after Nadia abruptly abandoned her parents, disparages our country, and self-righteously takes the law into their own hands.

The "other side" might be problematic too, idk. We have police and the court system to deal with disputes, and a self-described wonderful family behaving like they are above the law is not the right side to take, in my opinion.

I was ticked off at the airport scene....and the feeling hasn't gone away.

jmo

Well an arrest warrant has been issued, so that implies to me that there is a crime. But maybe I don't understand the difference between custodial affairs and everyday crimes?

If a parent is hiding a child from police, doesn't that seem serious to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro