Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have 57 on death row in Louisiana, 56 requesting clemency. Here they and their crimes are:

Who are the 56 inmates on Louisiana’s death row requesting clemency?

Either i missed him, or he’s not there - Brandon Scott Lavergne (abducted and killed Mickey Shunick when she was riding her bike home in Lafayette)

Why the h they don't bring back the firing squad...and speed these cases up.
Like a max number of years before death. Ya know...like 2
Beyond belief.

Gotcha. I believe he was seen with both girls at a McDonald's and by the time they caught up with him he only had one. Do we know which state that McDonald's was in? I had thought I had read it was in Mississippi but now cannot find that info so maybe I read that into to what I was reading.
I think the little one was found outside the vehicle. The older girl was still in the car.
Dead man walkin.
His arrest photo shows he has changed a lot from his posted photo Log into Facebook

His profile FB above. Shows he was "in a relationship in 2019. Also his collage of photos maybe shows one of the girls...
I am guessing he knew the family, maybe even dated mom at one point. :(

Last edited:
I think the little one was found outside the vehicle. The older girl was still in the car.

His arrest photo shows he has changed a lot from his posted photo Log into Facebook

His profile FB above. Shows he was "in a relationship in 2019. Also his collage of photos maybe shows one of the girls...
I am guessing he knew the family, maybe even dated mom at one point. :(
That was my guess as well. It looks like he has photos of Callie, and, as you mentioned, one including one of the girls. He must have been grooming the family. So terrifying!

This is so devastating, there are no words. The fact that police even mentioned trafficking so early makes me very fearful of what happened to those girls in between their mothers murder and Erins. If Callie and Erin were killed in different states, does that make this a federal case? A bill signed in March in Louisiana approved the death penalty by electrocution and nitrogen gas. I guess it all depends on where he is tried. It always baffles me how evil people can be, how a person can commit such vile crimes. Hoping JB and her family are surrounded by love and support right now, I can’t even imagine what they must be going through right now.

This is so devastating, there are no words. The fact that police even mentioned trafficking so early makes me very fearful of what happened to those girls in between their mothers murder and Erins. If Callie and Erin were killed in different states, does that make this a federal case? A bill signed in March in Louisiana approved the death penalty by electrocution and nitrogen gas. I guess it all depends on where he is tried. It always baffles me how evil people can be, how a person can commit such vile crimes. Hoping JB and her family are surrounded by love and support right now, I can’t even imagine what they must be going through right now.
I am thinking that transporting children across state lines puts this into federal jurisdiction.

jmo

Here is Callies Facebook. She is proudly single. I see some male photos about a year ago. Not sure who he is, though.

OMG, the memes on Callie's page are awful in light of what happened to her and her sweet daughters. :(

Was this guy known to the family?

Last edited:
According to our sister station WLBT in Jackson, authorities say they are searching for a possible female accomplice.

Confirmed that children were found at trafficking location. Possible female accomplice is missing. This individual does not look particularly healthy. Does his accomplice look in similar condition (police photo)?

"Chief Wade mentioned that the investigation involves multiple agencies.

This individual has used this location to traffic and abduct children. We want to ensure that he and anyone else involved are prosecuted for this act,” he stated. He assured that the crime scene would be meticulously investigated, saying, “We’re going to work this crime scene with a scalpel, not a sledgehammer.”
same link

Attachments

• 1718337619007.png
    1718337619007.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
Daniel Callahan was captured on Boozier Drive in Jackson after a chase.

According to Wade, 4-year-old Erin Brunett was found deceased in a wooded area. Her sister, 6-year-old JB, was taken to a Jackson hospital for treatment.
[snip]
Wade said Jackson police have contacted the Human Trafficking Divisions of the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) and Hinds County have been contacted to assess the scene.
1 child dead, 1 alive after Louisiana Amber Alert suspect captured in Mississippi
google street map

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back