Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC JR asked why haven’t they moved from the home yet but considering how cluttered the house is and LE conducting a second search that yielded helpful evidence I wonder if even LE would prefer AE and the kids not move, package or manipulate items as moved from one home to the other because of the potential risk risk of potential evidence getting lost in doing so? AE did state she would move after the trial concluded so maybe that is just easier overall for everyone?

I noticed that JR harped on the fact that one of the figures was missing a shoe in the painting of people hanging but what really stood out to me was how the painting seemed to portray sadness, depression and people just feeling overwhelmed and giving up trying to reach a goal or a ceiling that they can never reach. Also, many of the figures seemed to be dressed in their everyday clothes or business attire which may show how people from all walks of life can be feeling the same melancholy as you on any given day. This is just my perception but IMO, it is possible that VH was drawn to this painting not because of the missing shoe, which often can fall off during in the tragic event of people tragically unalive themselves by hanging and in lynchings, but because it may portray how she herself is feeling inside.

Some of the artwork that was portrayed reminded me of the forms of surrealism and expressionism art which I often enjoy learning about and examining too.

Of course I have biassness and I can’t say I’m a fan of all the same art or drawings she does but some of it I can empathize or understand why she would be drawn to it as I find some of the paintings reminiscent of artwork I liked too.

Last edited:
The problem I see with this presser is how then does one explain "all the people who read/draw like VH did" who are NOT children of serial killers. The mere interest of VH in this is absolutely zero towards "evidence" (even circumstantial IMO) that she "must have known" (as some have said), "was groomed", "saw his photos", was exposed to his victims etc or else how did all those others' interested in it become so?

A quick google of "Gore Art" leads me to believe it's actually pretty popular with some. And expensive (probably because it's not mass produced like your average Walmart wall hanging). Lots of Pinterest and Instagram accounts posting it up etc too. Clicking on google images, many of the photo icons lead to sites where this art can be purchased. It obviously has a market. Not the kind of genre that I'm into, but obviously many are. Not my taste for wall hangings. The presser leaves me with no answers as to whether or not this is the only genre she chose to explore with her artistic talent or not.

As to the "Girl on Antlers" photo ... OMG - that is a photo straight taken out of the Hannibal TV Series. Sigh. I should have turned off the "presser" immediately at that point. Guilt of what? Circumstantial evidence of what? Millions of people watch this series. Unreal - IMO.

As to the photo commentary by JR that apparently links VH to the crimes of her father:
at 23minutes - JR: "take a look at this photo she was looking at. There's people hanging. But look partcularily at this particular person hanging. There's a shoe missing. Sandra Costillo was found with a shoe missing. This seems to be a fetish that was indulged in byRex Hueurmann. A fetish that is depicted and looked at by his daughter. That's a connection". What!!?? It's a photo VH allegedly looked at that shows FOUR people hanging. ONE is missing a shoe - the right shoe. SC was missing her left shoe. That individual is not the focus of the artwork. This is proof of a foot fetish and a "connection" to her knowledge of the crimes of her father? IMO: Please.

Next photo (24m13s): JR: "Perhaps this is a stretch but perhaps not, but look at the hairstyle and consider RH's hairstyle." Just wow. The photo is in anime style with the individual having long hair draped over their face and sideburns. It in no way, shape or form minutely "resembles" RH's hairstyle IMO.

Next photo VH looked at: JR: "appears to be the remains of a human being who looks half eaten." Then he brings up VH looking a site about cannibalism. Okay. Not a site I'd look at, but how exactly is this evidence (even circumstantial) of VH's involvement or knowledge? I'll just state: The VERY first and only time I've heard cannibalism inferred or suspected in ANY of the RH cases was this very comment by JR in this presser. IMO, just another realllllly long stretch on his part to infer this links VH to her father or her father's crimes. Heck, even RH hasn't been accused of cannibalism. Someone please provide the link if I am wrong one this point.

Next photo: (25m 45s): JR: "If you look, it has a strange familiarity when you see it because the torso shows that the arm is chopped off at the elbow. And the head is of course disconnect as well. And the body is being cut up into pieces. The hands and so on. Slicing up as if it were for food (again the cannibalism reference which has not, to date, been even alleged in the RH cases)... IMO: Meh: dismemberment happens most frequently at the joints in any case of this type it seems to me. The fact this artwork shows an arm chopped at the elbow and every single other conceivable joint too (note that none of RH's victims were found dismembered to that extent) is really "circumstantial evidence" of nothing connected to RHs crimes or crimes scenes IMO.

Next he moves on to necrophelia. What!!?? Has there been any allegation of that against RH in any of his cases? Someone please link if so. Again, circumstantial evidence of nothing alleged thus far to be a part of RH's crimes.

On "Furries" (kind of like Trekkies, but furry IMO): at least 250 000 of them in the United States. Conventions and the whole nine yards. Was/is VH a furry? This presser doesn't tell us the answer to that, but if so, are the other 249 999 of them the children of serial killers? I don't believe so, so I'll assume that if she is a furry that fact too is not even "circumstantial evidence" of her "knowing/being aware of", "being exposed to", "grooming of her", "seeing RH's victim photos etc" else how did all those other 249 999 people come to enjoy dressing as fantasy animal furries (beam them up Scottie)?

As John Ray states at 13m mark of the presser about not feeling sorry for VH because, "she's a 27 year old woman who tore off the cloak of her victimhood when she chose to take a handsome profit for herself and for her lawyer from Peacock for openly displaying the pretend picture of this innocent little girl persona who had nothing to do with what went on in that house. She did that at the real victims expense ...." This is an outright assertion by him that she "had something to do with what went on in that house". This comment was based on the fact that when RH was first arrested she was photographed outside in her everyday street clothes, but then "here's the real her" when showing a social media photo of her with makeup etc and not in street clothes. OMG - millions of us who have photos on our facebooks etc dressed up and not in our everyday street clothes mus be suspect now. Guess what? BOTH can be the "real" her or "the real me" for crying out loud - it's a far cry and an extreme stretch of the reality of the world to suggest that implies she was involved in what her father did in that house. He also says, "what she has witnessed, what she has perhaps gone beyond witnessing - you draw the inferences". No wonder the police opted not to show at this presser.

JR (59m05s): "This girl has becomes accustomed to liking what you see here and that just didn't happen in the air. That happened because somebody did something." Really? How about all those other 249 999 people etc? The inference must be then that something happened to all of them or that they are all children of serial killers because "it just doesn't happen in the air". Meh - it sure can happen out of the air. In Jr High and High School in the 80s, our art teacher absolutely hated the projects turned in by a friend of mine. Ghoulish and gory stuff - painitings, drawings and sculptures alike. She always tried to get him to try a different genre because he was truely talented. He always pushed back with a 'no' as that was where his interest and talent rested. These days, you've probably all experienced his work if you've seen Predator - Prey, Stargate etc. Mike makes monsters. He's an award winning Master of MakeUp and Special Effects. He contributes t a horror core website as well. Also does very high priced comissions. I follow his instagram which also has some of his work from Jr High & High School on it. I've shared some of his stuff (drawings and monster modelling). I guess I probably should be investigated. My house is full of true crime genre books etc.

On the "Coffee Table Book" : apparently now "a book of photos of dismembered prostitutes". No it isn't. It's a book of vintage Los Angeles crime scene photos - some of whom probably are prostitutes and some of them may be depicted dismembered. Regretably, prostitues are an unfairly and disproportionally targetted group for serious crimes exactly because LE tends to take decades to get off their duffs and take their "disappearances" seriously ... or just plain old doesn't investigate. (Witness for example: LISK, Robert Picton, Cottingham etc).

Anyway - that's my take on the "circumstantial evidence" aired in that 'presser' advertised by JR as proof that Rex Heuermann did not lead a double life (ie: that his family was aware and involved) in big gaudy font. It marks the last time I'll give him time.

Last edited:
Ive just checked and doesn’t seem like it. Moo
I think we have to remind ourselves that these attorneys and their associates (Macedonio, et al) are on Rex Heuermann's side, not the public or the murder and rape victims. They've done a pretty good job of bending that reality. JMO

Last edited:
For me, it really about the objectification of women. As if how we dress defines whether we are " good girls " or "bad girls "... "school girl" or " wh_re".
The real objectification of women is seen in the sexualized, mutilated women produced by both the SK in real life and by his daughter in images. If you want to understand the artist, you have to look at his painting.

It's the attitude of "You deserve this bad treatment because the way you are dressed."

JR treated VH poorly and used her clothing as an excuse that she deserved it.

jmo

IMO, JR simply pointed out that what VH was wearing on the day the cameras were rolling was a tamed down, innocent look compared to what she wears typically, which is apparently human skeletons on t-shirts after her father is charged with brutal crimes against innocent women.

Images in link that were sent to Newsweek by JR.
He spoke of these images that VH either re-blogged or posted to herself on her Tumblir account.

OMG. Shudder. The painter or pic creator is ripe for an asylum. MOO

I see several things, which might be connected to the killings of RH's victims. I paid attention also to the fact, that painted hands of the torturers are different from each other: women's hands or rather men's hands. I paid attention to the fact, that not all victims are women but also men. I paid attention to the fact, that one pic shows a mother with babies. One pic shows a torturer (his breast area only) behind the victim, holding the victim, and TWO (!!) sets of women's hands are torturing the victim with needles (so as if 3 persons were involved in torture). The hanging people above a corridor are men and women, it seems. One person to the right is wearing stilettos, I think. JR already mentioned the one person to the left, who missed one shoe.

So, men, women, babies - all are represented in these pics/paintings. AND a metal bed in a torture room. One painting I can't recognize well: it looks like a table seen from below somehow, but there are many little lamps to the right and the left, which I don't understand.

I am still horrified. Much.

Has there been any comment from VH attorney or Bob Macedonio?
This article is behind a paywall, but you can read the short intro:

“Robert Macedonio, the lawyer for Heuermann's estranged wife, Asa Ellerup, and Vess Mitev, the attorney representing Heuermann's adult children, Victoria and Christopher, called Ray's comments “defamatory” at a hastily called news conference just hours after Ray spoke to the news media outside his Stony Brook law firm and made several salacious…”

The problem I see with this presser is how then does one explain "all the people who read/draw like VH did" who are NOT children of serial killers. The mere interest of VH in this is absolutely zero towards "evidence" (even circumstantial IMO) that she "must have known" (as some have said), "was groomed", "saw his photos", was exposed to his victims etc or else how did all those others' interested in it become so?

A quick google of "Gore Art" leads me to believe it's actually pretty popular with some. And expensive (probably because it's not mass produced like your average Walmart wall hanging). Lots of Pinterest and Instagram accounts posting it up etc too. Clicking on google images, many of the photo icons lead to sites where this art can be purchased. It obviously has a market. Not the kind of genre that I'm into, but obviously many are. Not my taste for wall hangings. The presser leaves me with no answers as to whether or not this is the only genre she chose to explore with her artistic talent or not.

As to the "Girl on Antlers" photo ... OMG - that is a photo straight taken out of the Hannibal TV Series. Sigh. I should have turned off the "presser" immediately at that point. Guilt of what? Circumstantial evidence of what? Millions of people watch this series. Unreal - IMO.

As to the photo commentary by JR that apparently links VH to the crimes of her father:
at 23minutes - JR: "take a look at this photo she was looking at. There's people hanging. But look partcularily at this particular person hanging. There's a shoe missing. Sandra Costillo was found with a shoe missing. This seems to be a fetish that was indulged in byRex Hueurmann. A fetish that is depicted and looked at by his daughter. That's a connection". What!!?? It's a photo VH allegedly looked at that shows FOUR people hanging. ONE is missing a shoe - the right shoe. SC was missing her left shoe. That individual is not the focus of the artwork. This is proof of a foot fetish and a "connection" to her knowledge of the crimes of her father? IMO: Please.

Next photo (24m13s): JR: "Perhaps this is a stretch but perhaps not, but look at the hairstyle and consider RH's hairstyle." Just wow. The photo is in anime style with the individual having long hair draped over their face and sideburns. It in no way, shape or form minutely "resembles" RH's hairstyle IMO.

Next photo VH looked at: JR: "appears to be the remains of a human being who looks half eaten." Then he brings up VH looking a site about cannibalism. Okay. Not a site I'd look at, but how exactly is this evidence (even circumstantial) of VH's involvement or knowledge? I'll just state: The VERY first and only time I've heard cannibalism inferred or suspected in ANY of the RH cases was this very comment by JR in this presser. IMO, just another realllllly long stretch on his part to infer this links VH to her father or her father's crimes. Heck, even RH hasn't been accused of cannibalism. Someone please provide the link if I am wrong one this point.

Next photo: (25m 45s): JR: "If you look, it has a strange familiarity when you see it because the torso shows that the arm is chopped off at the elbow. And the head is of course disconnect as well. And the body is being cut up into pieces. The hands and so on. Slicing up as if it were for food (again the cannibalism reference which has not, to date, been even alleged in the RH cases)... IMO: Meh: dismemberment happens most frequently at the joints in any case of this type it seems to me. The fact this artwork shows an arm chopped at the elbow and every single other conceivable joint too (note that none of RH's victims were found dismembered to that extent) is really "circumstantial evidence" of nothing connected to RHs crimes or crimes scenes IMO.

Next he moves on to necrophelia. What!!?? Has there been any allegation of that against RH in any of his cases? Someone please link if so. Again, circumstantial evidence of nothing alleged thus far to be a part of RH's crimes.

On "Furries" (kind of like Trekkies, but furry IMO): at least 250 000 of them in the United States. Conventions and the whole nine yards. Was/is VH a furry? This presser doesn't tell us the answer to that, but if so, are the other 249 999 of them the children of serial killers? I don't believe so, so I'll assume that if she is a furry that fact too is not even "circumstantial evidence" of her "knowing/being aware of", "being exposed to", "grooming of her", "seeing RH's victim photos etc" else how did all those other 249 999 people come to enjoy dressing as fantasy animal furries (beam them up Scottie)?

As John Ray states at 13m mark of the presser about not feeling sorry for VH because, "she's a 27 year old woman who tore off the cloak of her victimhood when she chose to take a handsome profit for herself and for her lawyer from Peacock for openly displaying the pretend picture of this innocent little girl persona who had nothing to do with what went on in that house. She did that at the real victims expense ...." This is an outright assertion by him that she "had something to do with what went on in that house". This comment was based on the fact that when RH was first arrested she was photographed outside in her everyday street clothes, but then "here's the real her" when showing a social media photo of her with makeup etc and not in street clothes. OMG - millions of us who have photos on our facebooks etc dressed up and not in our everyday street clothes mus be suspect now. Guess what? BOTH can be the "real" her or "the real me" for crying out loud - it's a far cry and an extreme stretch of the reality of the world to suggest that implies she was involved in what her father did in that house. He also says, "what she has witnessed, what she has perhaps gone beyond witnessing - you draw the inferences". No wonder the police opted not to show at this presser.

JR (59m05s): "This girl has becomes accustomed to liking what you see here and that just didn't happen in the air. That happened because somebody did something." Really? How about all those other 249 999 people etc? The inference must be then that something happened to all of them or that they are all children of serial killers because "it just doesn't happen in the air". Meh - it sure can happen out of the air. In Jr High and High School in the 80s, our art teacher absolutely hated the projects turned in by a friend of mine. Ghoulish and gory stuff - painitings, drawings and sculptures alike. She always tried to get him to try a different genre because he was truely talented. He always pushed back with a 'no' as that was where his interest and talent rested. These days, you've probably all experienced his work if you've seen Predator - Prey, Stargate etc. Mike makes monsters. He's an award winning Master of MakeUp and Special Effects. He contributes t a horror core website as well. Also does very high priced comissions. I follow his instagram which also has some of his work from Jr High & High School on it. I've shared some of his stuff (drawings and monster modelling). I guess I probably should be investigated. My house is full of true crime genre books etc.

On the "Coffee Table Book" : apparently now "a book of photos of dismembered prostitutes". No it isn't. It's a book of vintage Los Angeles crime scene photos - some of whom probably are prostitutes and some of them may be depicted dismembered. Regretably, prostitues are an unfairly and disproportionally targetted group for serious crimes exactly because LE tends to take decades to get off their duffs and take their "disappearances" seriously ... or just plain old doesn't investigate. (Witness for example: LISK, Robert Picton, Cottingham etc).

Anyway - that's my take on the "circumstantial evidence" aired in that 'presser' advertised by JR as proof that Rex Heuermann did not lead a double life (ie: that his family was aware and involved) in big gaudy font. It marks the last time I'll give him time.

Excellently written, as usual.

IMO, JR simply pointed out that what VH was wearing on the day the cameras were rolling was a tamed down, innocent look compared to what she wears typically, which is apparently human skeletons on t-shirts after her father is charged with brutal crimes against innocent women.
It's distasteful attire given what her father was charged with, I agree, but since when is it okay to publicly humiliate someone at a press conference because their clothing bothered people?

Maybe she should have to wear a scarlet "D" on her chest to remind everyone she is distasteful.

jmo

Also ought to be interesting as to who paid the taxes? And who the property is owned or titled to? And if there have been any recent transfers or possible ownership changes? At least one of the individuals, RH, is currently being held in jail. And IIRC, I thought there has been discussion way up thread that there was supposed a divorce filing between the parties AE and / or RH? MOO
Yes. Especially interesting because of articles stating both RH and AE owed hundreds of thousands in taxes in years gone by. MOO.

only just watched the presser.
That girl has a got not a lil bit of freaky freaky going on.....
That girl got some deep deep issues.
whoah!

Wondering if RH has a chad daybell effect on his daughter.
Brainwashed and totally dehumanised.
This is going to be big.

what be the chances of these two... having completely independent depraved ideas and romanticizing the capturing of torture and unthinkable violence.

Can't respect this as art. It IS DISGUSTING.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member