Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was said to be out of town but it's the same AE who still claims that her husband isn't capable of committing these 6 heinous crimes.

Being out of town does not equate to not knowing about many of her husband's evil ways and desires and how he fulfilled them at home and outside the home.
The DA found it important to note that the family is not accused of anything. Meanwhile JR has been throwing accusations around left and right. Who to believe? Who has more information?

The DA found it important to note that the family is not accused of anything. Meanwhile JR has been throwing accusations around left and right. Who to believe? Who has more information?
I think we can believe more than one source here. It doesn't need to be either/or. It could be a combination of information from both imo. We may never know until the trial(s).
MOO.

The majority of images shown at the PC were not from her account but from accounts she followed. It was not proven that she even viewed said images, since she stopped posting years ago.
According to the PC, it was stated by the IT expert that some of those images were reblogged by VH, so I'm not sure your statement is accurate imo.

The consensus about RH is based on the evidence that was officially released about the cases upon his indictments. No such thing about VH. Quite the opposite, there's been an official denial.

The majority of images shown at the PC were not from her account but from accounts she followed. It was not proven that she even viewed said images, since she stopped posting years ago.
We're talking about VH's Tumblir account and not RH's indictments so that's a moot point

You just don't happen to follow numerous blogs containing deplorable contents just because.
When VH stopped posting on there is irrelevant.
The environment she grew up in and her art affinity is what could be extremely relevant.

I assumed that " miss-leaders " with a question mark simply meant that he was considering doing things to intentionally throw LE off the trail, but didn't know which specific thing he would "create" in order to do that. For example, if he knew that he was an organized killer, then he might throw in some elements that are characteristic of disorganized killers just to try to throw profilers off. As for the spelling, I have seen many people on the internet struggle with prefixes. I often see people spell " misspell " as " miss-spell ".
I think the question mark indicated it's a problem that he still needed to figure out how to solve. I think he was still brainstorming that topic.

jmo

We're talking about VH's Tumblir account and not RH's indictments so that's a moot point
I answered in response to your own statement about RH.
You just don't happen to follow numerous blogs containing deplorable contents just because.
The environment she grew up in and her art affinity is what could be extremely relevant.
Plenty of people who don't have serial killers for parents are interested in the same type of stuff. Not to my taste at all, but it's not illegal. If she stopped posting years ago, she wouldn't necessarily have seen newer posts appearing on her timeline.

Sometimes, it all about networking. My ex boyfriend's daughter is an artist. She gets paid to do artwork for several clients from the furry community. She "likes" every artist who posts on her accounts simply because it draws potential clients to her artwork. I asked her the other day if she actually looked at their artwork. She laughed and said, "Honestly, no. But I wouldn't tell them that."

( Hope no one considers this off topic. I think it's relevant simply because it illustrates how places like Tumbler can be nothing more than networking devices for some artists. )

Sometimes, it all about networking. My ex boyfriend's daughter is an artist. She gets paid to do artwork for several clients from the furry community. She "likes" every artist who posts on her accounts simply because it draws potential clients to her artwork. I asked her the other day if she actually looked at their artwork. She laughed and said, "Honestly, no. But I wouldn't tell them that."

( Hope no one considers this off topic. I think it's relevant simply because it illustrates how places like Tumbler can be nothing more than networking devices for some artists. )
Your post made me think… It’s very possible that VH knew and liked the people who created the art pieces, maybe from her goth/art circles, and therefore “liked” their art as a way of showing support. We simply don’t know.

A few thoughts I’ve been having about John Ray and the press conference this past week. Is this possibly an effort to make Rex talk? If the family is heavily targeted, especially VH who is Rex and Asa’s only biological child, would that trigger Rex to speak with authorities?

A person might make overly negative comments that seem to be designed to garner a reaction.

Above is an example of reverse psychology. My thought process has been if Rex isn’t talking, the media could possibly be used to “garner a reaction” and create a situation in which Rex demands to speak with authorities. They could use this situation to bargain with him, and give Rex the perception that he has control over the situation by offering to stop the media coverage about VH in exchange Rex would give LE information about victims.

A few thoughts I’ve been having about John Ray and the press conference this past week. Is this possibly an effort to make Rex talk? If the family is heavily targeted, especially VH who is Rex and Asa’s only biological child, would that trigger Rex to speak with authorities?

A person might make overly negative comments that seem to be designed to garner a reaction.

Above is an example of reverse psychology. My thought process has been if Rex isn’t talking, the media could possibly be used to “garner a reaction” and create a situation in which Rex demands to speak with authorities. They could use this situation to bargain with him, and give Rex the perception that he has control over the situation by offering to stop the media coverage about VH in exchange Rex would give LE information about victims.
I absolutely understand your line of thinking. But I would still find it inexcusable to ruin a young woman's reputation in order to further that goal. We need justice for the victims of RH...we don't need to create more victims of him.

JMO

That still doesn't explain this art and why she would network them, art blogs with warnings of explicit inhumane graphics or nudie action Furries with warnings given before you enter.

Did you see this piece?
IMO:
Knowing what her father is accused of certainly warrants a much closer description and possible interpretation of this piece and why she liked it.
Did she paint it too?
Just "bite marks"?
Just blood shot eyes and fanged teeth?
It very well portrays mutilation, rape, death, Nechophilia.

[Mod snip Tumbler is not an approved source]

Last edited by a moderator:
It added a bunch of ill-informed speculation. The psychologist merely stated what was possible in certain cases.

I don't imagine many new witnesses coming forward to JR with sensitive information after his stunt.
The psychologist spoke in generalities as well as specific beliefs about the RH SK case.
He described his belief under the section when he spoke of the type of SK's out there, and the groups (circles) they fit into. He also spoke of his belief toward the end of his talk.

I can imagine some new witnesses may come forward now, knowing that there's a whole other layer being explored. Time will tell I imagine.

MOO.

That still doesn't explain this art and why she would network them, art blogs with warnings of explicit inhumane graphics or nudie action Furries with warnings given before you enter.

Did you see this piece?
IMO:
Knowing what her father is accused of certainly warrants a much closer description and possible interpretation of this piece and why she liked it.
Did she paint it too?
Just "bite marks"?
Just blood shot eyes and fanged teeth?
It very well portrays mutilation, rape, death, Nechophilia.

"A Tumblr post on Dec. 12, 2019 is a "work in progress oil on canvas." The image appears to be of a woman's naked body that has bit marks taken from her naval and torso areas. Directly next to them is a more monstrous looking being with blood shot eyes and fanged teeth".
My understanding from watching the PC is that they know she painted that one because it's signed by her.
She also produced the clay skull according to the PC.
I'd like to know what she used as the mold for that skull.
They also claimed there were more horrific images on her page until she deleted her account.
I don't know if anybody saved them before she deleted them.
The ones they showed were the only ones she forgot to delete according to JR.
As for the rest of the disturbing images that she either reblogged or liked, the only thing that comes to mind is 'birds of a feather flock together'.
MOO.

Could it be an anagram?

An anagram
Ok, jmo, I doubt it's an anagram, honestly. He didn't anticipate anyone seeing this. Still, I'm going to bite and just run this past you. MISS-LEADERS

Okay, so if I take just this part MISS-LE, it looks like "missile" to me. Okay, no "I," though. But if I add the "I" in with the remaining letters, I can get RAIDERS. So MISS(I)LE RAIDERS. Do I think this has some significance? Okay, well, I'd think of a dart gun. And if you "miss," maybe. And darts are projectiles, a type of missile.

But JMO, I think he's just a really bad speller. I think he was just looking out for those victims he drew information from and was anticipating he may not always have gotten the "full truth." Alternatively, maybe he was "reaching out" to others of the same twisted mind as his own, maybe in a limited way, maybe not, for information/collaboration and he knew that he couldn't fully trust them. But if I like "had to" go with an anagram type of deal, it would be the MISS(I)LE RAIDERS/"miss" like dart gun, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader