Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call the DA naive. IMO he has more facts than JR regarding the six victims RH has been charged for so far.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney has repeatedly stated that his wife, Asa Ellerup and her children were out of town each time Heuermann allegedly committed the crimes he is accused of. They are not accused of anything related to this case, Tierney said.

Isn't that the crux of this? So far, for the specific crimes the taskforce has found evidence to charge RH for, the family has been out of town.

They appear free and clean ON THIS CASE.

I take those statements to mean the family will not get a free pass on any other crime unless the evidence excludes them.

The consensus about RH is based on the evidence that was officially released about the cases upon his indictments. No such thing about VH. Quite the opposite, there's been an official denial.

The majority of images shown at the PC were not from her account but from accounts she followed. It was not proven that she even viewed said images, since she stopped posting years ago.
As with many social media platforms, just because one stops posting does not mean that they stop viewing. Also, I don’t know about Tumbler but some platforms allow for varying privacy settings. We are not privy to whether these are just her public posts- those that she chose to share publicly as opposed to only folks who follow her or that she follows-whatever.

I assumed that " miss-leaders " with a question mark simply meant that he was considering doing things to intentionally throw LE off the trail, but didn't know which specific thing he would "create" in order to do that. For example, if he knew that he was an organized killer, then he might throw in some elements that are characteristic of disorganized killers just to try to throw profilers off. As for the spelling, I have seen many people on the internet struggle with prefixes. I often see people spell " misspell " as " miss-spell ".

he definitely seems like the type to do that and enjoy the confusion he would create being 'misslead-ing'

'Jun 16, 2024 #Prime
The suspect in the Gilgo Beach killings faces new murder charges as newly discovered photos place Rex Heuermann near where two women's remains were found. Former FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer explains how these images could be critical in a case where DNA evidence has aged out of use.'

Sometimes, it all about networking. My ex boyfriend's daughter is an artist. She gets paid to do artwork for several clients from the furry community. She "likes" every artist who posts on her accounts simply because it draws potential clients to her artwork. I asked her the other day if she actually looked at their artwork. She laughed and said, "Honestly, no. But I wouldn't tell them that."

( Hope no one considers this off topic. I think it's relevant simply because it illustrates how places like Tumbler can be nothing more than networking devices for some artists. )
That still wouldn’t explain why she’d reblog horrifying posts according to the technical expert on the PC. MOO

Last edited:
We're talking about VH's Tumblir account and not RH's indictments so that's a moot point

You just don't happen to follow numerous blogs containing deplorable contents just because.
When VH stopped posting on there is irrelevant.
The environment she grew up in and her art affinity is what could be extremely relevant.

it's been speculated that when she followed some of them years ago, the content was quite different

That still doesn't explain this art and why she would network them, art blogs with warnings of explicit inhumane graphics or nudie action Furries with warnings given before you enter.

Did you see this piece?
IMO:
Knowing what her father is accused of certainly warrants a much closer description and possible interpretation of this piece and why she liked it.
Did she paint it too?
Just "bite marks"?
Just blood shot eyes and fanged teeth?
It very well portrays mutilation, rape, death, Nechophilia.

"A Tumblr post on Dec. 12, 2019 is a "work in progress oil on canvas." The image appears to be of a woman's naked body that has bit marks taken from her naval and torso areas. Directly next to them is a more monstrous looking being with blood shot eyes and fanged teeth".

all art isn't literal

My understanding from watching the PC is that they know she painted that one because it's signed by her.
She also produced the clay skull according to the PC.
I'd like to know what she used as the mold for that skull.
They also claimed there were more horrific images on her page until she deleted her account.
I don't know if anybody saved them before she deleted them.
The ones they showed were the only ones she forgot to delete according to JR.
As for the rest of the disturbing images that she either reblogged or liked, the only thing that comes to mind is 'birds of a feather flock together'.
MOO.

if she deleted her account then there's no reason to delete individual posts so what is he even talking about

I'm wondering where she got the information that RH was extremely withdrawn, that his brother went to jail and that RH shoplifted as a child.

Aren't there news reports out there about RH's brother involved in a car crash when he was young resulting in the death of a police officer... he was drunk/on drugs or something? I wonder if he was convicted in that? I'd don't know about the other info.

jmo

ETA:

Aren't there news reports out there about RH's brother involved in a car crash when he was young resulting in the death of a police officer... he was drunk/on drugs or something? I wonder if he was convicted in that? I'd don't know about the other info.

jmo

ETA:

Yeppers, from Post: "Craig Heuermann, 57, was 22 in 1988 when he crashed through the central median of the Southern State Parkway close to the Massapequa Park home where his brother still lives, court records show....He slammed head-on into a car driven by city Housing Authority police Capt. Winnion Buskey, 51, who was pronounced dead at the scene, according to a Newsday report at the time." Continues: "After pleading guilty, Heuermann, then 22, started a three-year prison sentence for criminally negligent homicide at a since-closed minimum-security prison in Gabriels in upstate New York....He was paroled in August 1990, months after his initial review was denied, according to state corrections records obtained by The Post."

Ok, jmo, I doubt it's an anagram, honestly. He didn't anticipate anyone seeing this. Still, I'm going to bite and just run this past you. MISS-LEADERS

Okay, so if I take just this part MISS-LE, it looks like "missile" to me. Okay, no "I," though. But if I add the "I" in with the remaining letters, I can get RAIDERS. So MISS(I)LE RAIDERS. Do I think this has some significance? Okay, well, I'd think of a dart gun. And if you "miss," maybe. And darts are projectiles, a type of missile.

But JMO, I think he's just a really bad speller. I think he was just looking out for those victims he drew information from and was anticipating he may not always have gotten the "full truth." Alternatively, maybe he was "reaching out" to others of the same twisted mind as his own, maybe in a limited way, maybe not, for information/collaboration and he knew that he couldn't fully trust them. But if I like "had to" go with an anagram type of deal, it would be the MISS(I)LE RAIDERS/"miss" like dart gun, perhaps.
I honestly don't think it would be an anagram, but I couldn't resist looking it up anyway, so just for fun?, here's a list of anagrams of MISSLEADERS: (I bolded a few I found interesting!)

emeralds sis

dealers miss

leaders miss

less sidearm

less misread

admires less

damsels sire

damsels rise

damsel sires

damsel rises

medals sires

medals rises

leads remiss

deals remiss

dreams isles

dears smiles

arsed smiles

dares smiles

reads smiles

dismal seers

leers sadism

reels sadism

lesser maids

lads messier

rid seamless

aimless reds

dress emails

laser missed

lasses mired

slide smears

sidle smears

reams slides

slides smear

masses riled

seams slider

arses smiled

I honestly don't think it would be an anagram, but I couldn't resist looking it up anyway, so just for fun?, here's a list of anagrams of MISSLEADERS: (I bolded a few I found interesting!)

emeralds sis

dealers miss

leaders miss

less sidearm

less misread

admires less

damsels sire

damsels rise

damsel sires

damsel rises

medals sires

medals rises

leads remiss

deals remiss

dreams isles

dears smiles

arsed smiles

dares smiles

reads smiles

dismal seers

leers sadism

reels sadism

lesser maids

lads messier

rid seamless

aimless reds

dress emails

laser missed

lasses mired

slide smears

sidle smears

reams slides

slides smear

masses riled

seams slider

arses smiled
'less sidearm' jumps out. He liked his guns did he not and they would almost certainly incite fear, something he also liked..?

At least we know that the Death book/photos that was on the Heuermann's kitchen table were literal.

yeah I read quite a few WS'ers, including Tricia have a copy, so we could ask them how literal it is

And how would anyone know this?

as I said, it's been speculated

Other criminologists think RH's pathology could be attributed to his controlling mother:

Criminologist Scott Bonn, who accurately profiled the accused Gilgo Beach killer back in 2011, said that Heuermann was a “psychopath” and had heard his mom was “controlling and domineering,” which could have shaped his twisted persona.

“He had a kind of an unusual, incestuous [relationship], in an emotional sense, with his mother, [which] could be a contributing factor to his pathology,” said Bonn, who has extensively interviewed David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam, who had his own set of mommy issues.

“Who knows what was ticking beneath the surface,” the criminologist added. “He may [have been] projecting the loving doting son, when in fact there may have been some deep-seated resentment toward Mom.”

I would really like to know what RH meant by MISS-LEADERS under the heading PROBLEMS in his notes. All the other items are self-explanatory or can be easily figured out what he meant, but this particular one I can't figure out. I can't even come up w/any possibles yet. I saw someone in an earlier thread thought they knew what it meant, and another poster even agreed w/them, but I didn't see how it could be right, bc of the fact that he had listed this under PROBLEMS. I've forgotten what the other poster thought it meant, but I remember thinking that couldn't be it, because that really didn't fit as a "problem" for RH. So I'd like someone with more creativity than I have to see if they can figure out what he meant by MISS-LEADERS. Could it be a construction/architecture term? Was he ever in Mississippi? Did he mean the word 'mislead', like people who misled him, i.e. liars? Or things he wanted to keep in mind to more easily mislead others? (I think that's more what the other poster guessed he meant.)

Am I correct that he wrote these notes long after he'd killed his 1st victim allegedly? About 10 yrs after even? So he wasn't exactly a rookie at it, but he was obviously still working on improvements. It comes across to me as written after only say, 3 or 4, maybe 5 kills. But seems like there would have been many more in that many years, but maybe he was just slow starting, picking up speed (victims) later.

MISS-LEADERS... something he considered one of the many problems he might encounter, or already had encountered. I'm just drawing blanks. What could he have meant by that???
Has anyone heard RH speak? I’d have to listen to him talk at some length to understand what he meant by MISS-LEADERS. Whether he meant being misled or him misleading someone. Or idk what? Hearing the way he uses words would help, imo.

Has anyone heard RH speak? I’d have to listen to him talk at some length to understand what he meant by MISS-LEADERS. Whether he meant being misled or him misleading someone. Or idk what? Hearing the way he uses words would help, imo.
Yes! He speaks in a distinct manner. You can hear him speak on the video by the french man who interviewed him about city codes, before he got arrested.

I assumed that " miss-leaders " with a question mark simply meant that he was considering doing things to intentionally throw LE off the trail, but didn't know which specific thing he would "create" in order to do that. For example, if he knew that he was an organized killer, then he might throw in some elements that are characteristic of disorganized killers just to try to throw profilers off. As for the spelling, I have seen many people on the internet struggle with prefixes. I often see people spell " misspell " as " miss-spell ".
Yes, maybe he wasn't familiar with the term "red herring."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member