WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but at the 35:19 spot, he definitely says "the car was found in Mexico." He goes on to propose that the car was driven to Mexico and parked there to mislead authorities.
He was speaking in hypotheticals at that point. He was asking his guest:

Vinnie Politan: “Jason Jenson, where would you be looking right now? Like the car was found in Mexico, right? But there's a chance this was, this seemed to be somewhat of a sophisticated plot here and, and could it be a diversion? Like we've been saying, like you give the car to someone else in the family, you park it, you leave it down in Mexico, we'll leave the 2014 XTS down there. We'll put him in a Honda and send him up to Canada.”

Jason Jensen: “Well, you know, all of that's a possibility, but I think it's more probable that they are in the care of extended family in their country of origin if they do have extended family. Because in my 30 years, there's been two cases similar to this that I've come across and that's usually the outcome is they're hiding with some family in the country of origin that they feel is gonna shelter them until they file some legal action in their country. Invoking some kind of jurisdiction and some, you know, trying to seek some home cooking there and then you have to deal with the committee of the courts between the two countries.”

JMO, take Vinnie Politan with a grain of salt. He is a lot like Nancy Grace - details escape them quite often especially when they can get a good sound bite in.

Maybe, but at the 35:19 spot, he definitely says "the car was found in Mexico." He goes on to propose that the car was driven to Mexico and parked there to mislead authorities.
An earlier post of mine had part of the transcript for the Nancy Grace interview with the missing toddler’s mom. I didn’t listen to the audio, only went by the transcript.

from transcript, copy/pasted as written:
“Back to Soria's mom, Samara Harmon, what are cops telling you about Mexico as a possibility?
37:40
Speaker 4
They just said that they had seen the vehicles registered to the family crossing the border. They have informed me that well, specifically, the FBI has informed me that even with this fighting, they are still searching everywhere. They are leaving no stone unturned. They aren't completely sold on any theory. They're following the evidence and it hasn't made them one percent believe in one reaction or not. But they are searching high and low across the globe for my daughter.”

^ (I think instead of “fighting”, the transcript should say “sighting”? JMO)

I noticed the timestamp given on the linked page for the portion was wrong. It says 37:40, but it’s more like around 42:08, if anyone wants to actually listen. (probably it wasn’t accounting for the commercial ads is my guess).

Anyway, from this, it sounds like the car was seen crossing the border, but that’s all that was seen, IMO.

I wonder if someone else drove it down to throw LE off?

MOO -- I keep getting the impression that more folks are involved in all this. And, maybe it's been planned a long time.

I think people need to remember that Seraya and her mother are the victims here. We have no idea if anything the family members say are true. Right now we have a mother whose daughter has been taken from her illegally. Aaron is the one with an arrest warrant. It doesn’t matter if he thinks he has a valid reason or not. He has broken the law and he has not done what is best for the child. I can’t imagine what the mother is going through right now and what she has had to deal with for years with this family.

I wonder if someone else drove it down to throw LE off?

MOO -- I keep getting the impression that more folks are involved in all this. And, maybe it's been planned a long time.
I also think this was planned in advance.

I'm even thinking that the parents/family may have purchased accommodations for them. I'm convinced they are not roughing it with the little girl, and I don't think Aaron, nor Nadia are the camping/being on the run types.
They are housed imo. The Aungs are supposedly wealthy.

I'm wondering, when someone buys property overseas, or on an island or someplace, under a fake LLC, do the FBI have the means to trace that to persons or relatives or another business? I don't know about such things.
And can the FBI dig into a person's (or relative's or connection's) assets and businesses, clandestinely, to determine if any "new, recent" companies have been established?

I'm not so sure that Aaron is the driving force behind this. To disappear and remain out of sight this long, they would need resources. In my opinion, young people are more inclined to be impulsive, restless, and have less resources.

Right or wrong, my mind keeps going to the lengths grandparents may be willing to go to for custody of a grandchild especially if their children's marriage falls apart. We saw this with the Rhoden/Wagner murders in Ohio. We saw it again with a mother and a court supervisor for visitation when they innocently went to pick up the children for a birthday party.

I've know a couple of families that were very clannish--to the extent that I think they would do virtually anything to get their way.

Your comment made me think of the Rhoden family in Ohio killed by the Wagner family…over a custody dispute. There are many threads here on WS about the case.

ETA: Oops. I see that @OddOneOut already mentioned the Rhoden family a few posts back.

Last edited:
We do know his family is anti vaccine and Seraya had gotten immunizations the day before but the right to have her immunized was agreed on in mediation.
Snipped

I wonder if it's all going to come down to vaccines?? Really?

If Nadia hadn't gone missing and in such a dramatic way, I don't think the public would know about any of this - it would be a family custody dispute.

Did the Aung family want all of this to be public??

jmo

Last edited:
The release of the Aung Family Statement certainly aligns with some of my suspicions on the family dynamics (which I'd hesitated to speak of here, since we're supposed to be victim-friendly, and both AA's family and SAH's mother are both considered victims).

From the Aungs' Statement...

View attachment 510281
So here we have two young adults with lots of things that they say they intend to do in the future, though for whatever reason, they have not yet. AA could have joined the National Guard at 17 with parental permission, or at 18 on his own. Why had he not yet? NC had not yet taken the LSAT or been accepted to a law school, which many "responsible, resourceful, smart" students would have done prior to graduation. (LSATs are generally taken 9-12mo prior to starting law school.) Why had she not yet?

"they acted on Seraya" - to me, this is admission that AA's family knew there was a plan to take SAH.

View attachment 510288

"she kept their home like a pigsty... complain of having to pick up after dirty diapers" - and yet AA was living in this home as well, so was it not his responsibility to provide his daughter with a clean living space? Why should the task of housekeeping fall solely on the mother?

View attachment 510290

"family court system in the United States is a disaster" - because it doesn't favor YOU? Most States will generally try to keep both parents involved in their children's lives, if at all possible.

Samara's half-brother - some extremely heavy allegations here.

View attachment 510293
domestic violence in their family - and yet the text states that Samara refused to stay with him because of that, which to me, shows the right choice. (After all, we can't help who our family is, but we can certainly set healthy boundaries with them, such as I'm not going to stay with him. Also, medication and therapy? GOOD things.

View attachment 510295
View attachment 510296
We do not vaccinate - So they're saying that, even though AA's family paid a PI to dig up all this ugly dirt on SAH's mom and her family about drugs and SA, they only got 50/50 custody because they don't vaccinate. I'm calling BS on that. IIRC, Idaho had one of the lowest vaccination rates during COVID. As of 2023, it had the highest rate of vaccine exceptions in the USA. This is NOT the full story.

totalitarian government - Just because a government does not give you exactly what you want does not mean they are totalitarian. Using that term in this case is absurd. AA's issue here is with the Idaho state court system, not the "United States government" or any other centralized governing body that's trying to control them by force. (And with the earlier indication that this was a "private custody agreement," it sounds like the problem is really that they don't want to stick with what they themselves previously agreed upon.)

Totalitarianism is a form of government that attempts to assert total control over the lives of its citizens. It is characterized by strong central rule that attempts to control and direct all aspects of individual life through coercion and repression. (britannica.com)

View attachment 510297
This whole think stinks of classism, and two parents who refuse to see their son is not the perfect child they think he is. He too, has a reputation for using drugs (weed IDK about more), cheating, domestic violence, as well as also allowing HIS apartment that he shared with Samara and their child to look like that. He had NO PROBLEM when he was living in it, he only had a problem when his parent pushed

I looks to me like this is a case of a wealthy family wanting total control of a child they see as their possession, from a woman who they see (IMO) as not of their class, and therefore, need to remove her access to her own child.
No vaccinations? A DR DOESN'T VAX HIS OWN KIDS? Huh?

I am in awe of this statement. Absolute awe. The audacity of his parents is astounding. The levels of self entitlement are mind blowing. The lies they tell...law school, lol. Ok.

And him knowing about Samaras alleged drug use...I'll tell you, in my experience, when someone starts talking crap about another person using, they were doing it with them at the time. Because most people who are using arte not just openly snoting a line of cocian in front of people who don't do it, you know?

Pretty sure with all the problems Washington does have, cocaine is still illegal.
While it may be, drug use and addiction is no longer a reason to remove a child in Washington State. Until a child is harmed, they cannot do anything. As long as the kids have a roof and food, they cannot step in, until they get hurt. Not even if they don't send their kids to school...cps doesn't come for that, either.

I wonder if it's all going to come down to vaccines?? Really? ....
Did the Aung family want all of this to be public??
jmo
snipped for focus @Inthedetails
Has any fam member of AA --- identified as such by name --- appeared/been interviewed on MSM? I've only skimmed in thread so may very well have missed it.

Unless someone else is using fam's member's name under false pretenses to post on soc media, seems someone in the fam wants this info to be public.
jmo
Maybe not everyone in the fam? IDK.

While it may be, drug use and addiction is no longer a reason to remove a child in Washington State. Until a child is harmed, they cannot do anything. As long as the kids have a roof and food, they cannot step in, until they get hurt. Not even if they don't send their kids to school...cps doesn't come for that, either.
Sadly, I know. Born and raised here.

And him knowing about Samaras alleged drug use...I'll tell you, in my experience, when someone starts talking crap about another person using, they were doing it with them at the time. Because most people who are using arte not just openly snoting a line of cocian in front of people who don't do it, you know?
SBM
BBM

That is a great point, and so very true in many cases.

The statement the Aungs released drips with condescension and a closed-rank mentality. I get the feeling that one is either in or out of their little world, and if they're out, they're enemies.

The Aungs are making a lot of noise, but the person I'm really interested in right now is Nadia.

She's beautiful, bright, and capable of intentionally disappearing, leaving her parents on the tarmac when they were treating her to a graduation trip to Italy.

That's pretty cruel, and it doesn't seem like something a caring person would do.

So, here's a way-off theory that is MOO but has been niggling at the back of my mind.

What if, and this is all just MOO, Nadia absconded by herself? What if Aaron and Seraya really did go camping? What if an argument occurred and something bad happened to Arron and Seraya? What if Nadia then felt she had no choice but to run?

Again, that's all MOO, but Seraya's mom, Shawna, didn't feel animosity between the Harmons and the Aungs. She said the Aungs had the upper hand legally due to their wealth.

Today, the Aung's are closing rank to protect the reputation of their son.

But, what if only Nadia knows what really happened?

Again, this is a far-off and out-there theory. I'm just putting it out there as something to consider. It's not likely, but Nadia's actions at the airport make me wonder what kind of young woman she really.

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member