Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing about the crush is, we have no idea if there even was a crush. I would take anything that SS says with a grain of salt. I can't even believe that JS would so blatantly lie about "calling SS to take MS to school" when she knew he was already there, just to save face with her family, knowing they don't approve of SS. I really thought she was naiive in the beginning, but so many semantics, issues with continuity of her statements, and flat out lies - I think she was helping cover it up. The "crush" at school could have been a ruse thought up by SS to help explain MS's "disappearance".
We DO know Ms liked a boy in school - this was told to LE by the best friend of MS. The best friend also told LE that MS had two previous boyfriends. One was expelled for breaking someone’s elbow and another whose name is redacted. She advised both were over distance & a lot of texting (source: Dropbox doc provided by admin, bottom of page 113. Can’t link as it is saved directly to my device).

ETA: the friend also told LE that MS wasn’t allowed to have social media (ok, then why did the family say MS had IG in the first contact with LE body cam footage?). And why and when did she get a YouTube channel on which she was posting herself dancing (pg 113 Dropbox doc from admin).

We DO know Ms liked a boy in school - this was told to LE by the best friend of MS. The best friend also told LE that MS had two previous boyfriends. One was expelled for breaking someone’s elbow and another whose name is redacted. She advised both were over distance & a lot of texting (source: Dropbox doc provided by admin, bottom of page 113. Can’t link as it is saved directly to my device).

ETA: the friend also told LE that MS wasn’t allowed to have social media (ok, then why did the family say MS had IG in the first contact with LE body cam footage?). And why and when did she get a YouTube channel on which she was posting herself dancing (pg 113 Dropbox doc from admin).
Here are some of the pages of the friend interviews and a few other interviews.

Attachments

• STERNS page 107-108 2-27 Interview with MS friend 2-29 Interview School Counselor.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • STERNS page 112-114 Interviews with MS friends 2-29-24.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
since we havent heard JS interview, and alot is redacted in the doc dump, when did she realize only one white croc belonging to Madeline was in her (JS) own room? did Madeline have several pairs?
I'm not sure I've read any of JS's interviews where the shoes/crocs were addressed. If I do I'll post it. Here is the page where they collected bed linens, found gloves and the discovery and realization of the one croc in the trash, one in the bedroom.

Attachments

• STERNS page 101 only collection of linens glove Croc.pdf
    357.8 KB · Views: 12
I agree - horrific. However I did want to point out considering his DNA was not found on the swabs of her most intimate parts, it is possible she was menstruating… that would account for the presence of blood in those areas. Just considering all possibilities.
Yes, I expected blood for Item 12 if she was menstruating at the time of death. However, Items 11 & 14, nope. I strongly suspect that was abuse, violence against MS, either prior to death or during.

I am blown away that SS interacted with the security guard with MS deceased in the front seat. I'd be curious to hear the guard's testimony when this goes to trial.

Attachments

• STERNS page 58 only SS at dumpster guard shack.pdf
    428.5 KB · Views: 27
I can surmise that MS was on a med for ADHD and asthma? There were 3 prescriptions collected. I don't remember reading about a third med unless she really was being treated for bipolar? It seems like that would be excessive.

An abused child, neglected by her primary parent, doesn't equal bipolar. She's too young, as the typical age of diagnosis is mid-late teens and early 20s. JMO

Attachments

• STERNS page 397 only linens clothes MS prescriptions.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
I can surmise that MS was on a med for ADHD and asthma? There were 3 prescriptions collected. I don't remember reading about a third med unless she really was being treated for bipolar? It seems like that would be excessive.

An abused child, neglected by her primary parent, doesn't equal bipolar. She's too young, as the typical age of diagnosis is mid-late teens and early 20s. JMO

Could be imo an inhaler and a steroid for asthma to help control symptoms. I have known some kids as young as 9 on a tablet to help control asthma (it was chewable) but can’t recall the name of it. I doubt any doc would have diagnosed let alone prescribed for bipolar in a child under the age of 13.

Yes, I expected blood for Item 12 if she was menstruating at the time of death. However, Items 11 & 14, nope. I strongly suspect that was abuse, violence against MS, either prior to death or during.

WARNING: slightly graphic discussion

14, definitely abuse/part of COD most likely. Item 11 could still be menstrual blood contamination, sorry to be gross but it’s true. Depends on if it was an internal or external swab. But yes, I agree abuse is also a likely possibility. I just would have expected his dna to be found there if he violated her before/after killing her.

Thank you for clearing this part up! I have not downloaded the docs and these old eyes have been struggling reading the snippets!

I thought the interview times of JS & SS would be interesting to know when added to the timeline of things that we know about. All dates/times below can be found by searching the doc for the word interview except the one in red as there was a hole punched through the paper at the word Interview)

SS Interviews:
  • Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1205 hours (Pgs 29 & 873)
  • Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at approximately 2300 hours (Pgs 33 & 874)
JS interviews:
  • Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1116 hours (Pgs 32 & 872)
  • Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at 2004 hours (Pg 873)
  • Interview #3: 02/28/2024 at 1502 hours - En Route from Town Place Suite at Flamingo Crossings to the OCSO Central Operations Building (Pgs 94 & 873)
Both interview times together:
  • JS Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1116 hours
  • SS Interview #1: 02/27/2024 at 1205 hours
  • JS Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at 2004 hours
  • SS Interview #2: 02/27/2024 at approximately 2300 hours
  • JS Interview #3: 02/28/2024 at 1502 hours - En Route from Town Place Suite at Flamingo Crossings to the OCSO Central Operations Building
ETA - I'd think SS would have been interviewed more than twice, especially since JS was interviewed 3 times. Could the data dump be missing some of SS's interviews?

Last edited:
Could be imo an inhaler and a steroid for asthma to help control symptoms. I have known some kids as young as 9 on a tablet to help control asthma (it was chewable) but can’t recall the name of it. I doubt any doc would have diagnosed let alone prescribed for bipolar in a child under the age of 13.
She did have an inhaler according to PE teacher. Pg 112:

She walked with Madeline (redacted) to her locker so she could get her inhaler

Is anyone else noticing that some of the documents clearly say the “offense date” was February 25, 2024?
Do you happen to have page numbers? TIA. It's not all that easy to search for as there are 139 hits for 'offense' and 150 for ' 25' (I added a space before the 2) and 793 for 25 with no space before the 2. A little help please. lol

Last edited:
WARNING: slightly graphic discussion

14, definitely abuse/part of COD most likely. Item 11 could still be menstrual blood contamination, sorry to be gross but it’s true. Depends on if it was an internal or external swab. But yes, I agree abuse is also a likely possibility. I just would have expected his dna to be found there if he violated her before/after killing her.
Condom?

There are several different ones that have it and am just now catching back up on the new citing conventions that we are using here.
THANK YOU! That is very... uh... interesting. We've heard the 25th date kicked around before, but I think some of us (at least me) figured it had to be a typo or something.

Thank you for bringing that up!

Last edited:
Is anyone else noticing that some of the documents clearly say the “offense date” was February 25, 2024?
I wonder if that means they suspect MS was deceased 2/25/24 before midnight, as in right after being sent to bed with SS.

Even tho many times it is mentioned she was last seen alive on 2/26/24, it doesn't sound like there is anyone, or any video that can 100% confirm it.

If they can find a video of SS removing MS from the home prior to midnight, or if the ME can determine exact time of death, then how else could they know the incident / offense occurred 2/25/24?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back