Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that RH was filming these young women while murdering and torturing them as snuff films to put online on some of the same sites he viewed rape and p.o.r.n.? Has this been discussed already here? Would the public know about this from LE in their bail documents or is that something they'd keep under wraps until trial?
I've been trying to figure out why/how he chose these particular girls for his crimes. And how could he control himself the rest of the year?
He took time to pre-prep, prep, plan, and carry out, and as far as we know, only when his wife went away on vacation. The rest of the time he had "normal" relationships with other SWs.
Was this another way for him to make money? A business of sorts. Do people get paid for those kinds of photographs or videos?
I just can't see how he'd be able to control his urges to kill and just do it when the wife was away.
MOO.
Wld not be surprised. On another note...netflixs sons of sam delves into this for his case and a great, thought provoking ending too

Just speculation, imo, fwiw..
Maybe the photos taken were part of his stalking habits, whether it be following LE activity, SW and each of their families, competitors, or even his own employees (hmm, white envelope)?
If so, maybe after he learns whatever he wants to know or get from his 'targets', he no longer need the photos so he makes a note to 'dispose' of them?

Also in link below, regarding RG's comments about how ''bear meat could keep in the fridge for months'' and i wonder if he was actually talking about bare meat?
Where did he keep a freezer?

June 15, 2024. rbbm

''And while she says it never occurred to her that Heuermann could be dangerous, she does remember a time when his tracking skills unnerved her. It was her 40th birthday and she had booked a cruise vacation.''

''Muriel Henriquez: "Where are you going?" I said, "I'm going to — you know, I'm going to be in the middle of the ocean. You're not going to find me in the middle of the ocean." … He said," Oh, yes, I can."
''Henriquez didn't think much of the comment, until the second day of her trip.
Muriel Henriquez: There was a white envelope under my door … it was a note from him. The note said, "I told you I could find you anywhere."
''Mary Shell: He would talk about the meat … in particular that bear meat could keep in the freezer for months.''
''And according to court papers, the team also documented three email accounts using fake names, including John Springfield, Thomas Hawk and Hunter1903a3, and all linked to those burner numbers. And prosecutors say that Heuermann was using a burner phone to send these selfies to "solicit and arrange for sexual activity."
''Investigators also say that while they were busy watching Heuermann, Heuermann was trying to watch them — conducting searches on the task force and the Gilgo victims.
RAY TIERNEY (at news conference): Not only pictures of the victims, pictures of their relatives … their sisters, their children, and he was trying to locate those individuals.''
Regarding his note about "PHOTOS", that makes sense that he may have been talking about photos he took during "recon" events, instead of photos of his victims during "playtime" or whenever- ugh. I'm sure he would get a lot more useful information on his recon trips, if he took photos during that time. It would be less conspicuous to take a lot of photos of every angle and direction of a spot, and go over them with a fine-toothed comb in the luxury and solitude of your own home later, than to spend time in real life staring and studying, taking notes, etc., in a small area, which would stand out as looking creepy and suspicious. And you'd probably see details later that the camera caught, that you missed when you were actually there, especially if you were trying to look NOT conspicuous, suspicious, and/or creepy!

And speaking of creepy, isn't that kind of creepy that an employee on that cruise his co-worker took, did that for RH, left the note for her at her door? Just at RH's request? I assume he would have had to call the cruise company on the telephone and somehow get in touch by phone with a worker who was actually on the ship at the time the co-worker was. That's weird enough that he was able to do that much. But then in order for her to have found the note left under her cabin door, he would have had to tell the cruiseworker what to write on it, and they would have been agreeable to leaving it under her door. And to leaving it there anonymously! So that means the cruiseworker absolutely knew what the note said, since they would have to write it themself! And what it said was, "I told you I could find you anywhere." So why would a cruiseworker agree to writing that? There's no way that doesn't come across as creepy and stalkerish, no matter what cover story RH would have made up to give them over the phone to get them to do this. It must have been very convincing. Makes me think he's truly gifted in that. This is the talent he must have used in making up his miss-leaders as well, incidentally.

I would think that the only way he could get word to someone while they were in the middle of a cruise is if he claimed it was an emergency. Like seems his cover story would've had to include something about there being a death in the family or a serious accident or that their house was on fire! But apparently, he was able to get them to do it without claiming any emergency at all. What non-creepy reason could he have come up with that would convince them to leave that message? A prank? A bet? That's probably what he told them, that he made a bet w/someone and they were helping him win the bet. I don't know, I can't imagine that. Maybe he paid them to do it. I don't know what year this was, or if Venmo etc was yet available. (We could figure out the year, if we knew the age of the co-worker, since this cruise was on her 40th bday!) Just seems like a request that any cruiseworker would have refused to do for no good reason. And what good reason could there possibly be?

Unless by some major fluke, he knew a person who worked that cruise his co-worker was on. Or if he happened to know ANOTHER person who was a guest on that same cruise. But nah, that's too fluke-y. But if so, that would be easier to believe.

Most likely, the co-worker went on that cruise with other people she knew; it was to celebrate her 40th birthday, she said. I suppose you could cruise solo in celebration of your 40th bday, but she was probably w/friends or family. And/or possibly CO-WORKERS? Maybe one or more people from her office went with her, and RH set this up in advance with them before they left. Now that might have happened. They'd have to be good at keeping a secret though. And RH probably would've had to pay them to do it too.

I just find it hard to believe that first, he was able to get in touch with someone on the ship while she was on it, and then to happen to find someone who had no objection to leaving this creepy message for one of their female guests! Anyone would have to immediately think STALKER, and who wants to help out a stalker? I just wonder what he said to them.

Regarding his note about "PHOTOS", that makes sense that he may have been talking about photos he took during "recon" events, instead of photos of his victims during "playtime" or whenever- ugh. I'm sure he would get a lot more useful information on his recon trips, if he took photos during that time. It would be less conspicuous to take a lot of photos of every angle and direction of a spot, and go over them with a fine-toothed comb in the luxury and solitude of your own home later, than to spend time in real life staring and studying, taking notes, etc., in a small area, which would stand out as looking creepy and suspicious. And you'd probably see details later that the camera caught, that you missed when you were actually there, especially if you were trying to look NOT conspicuous, suspicious, and/or creepy!

And speaking of creepy, isn't that kind of creepy that an employee on that cruise his co-worker took, did that for RH, left the note for her at her door? Just at RH's request? I assume he would have had to call the cruise company on the telephone and somehow get in touch by phone with a worker who was actually on the ship at the time the co-worker was. That's weird enough that he was able to do that much. But then in order for her to have found the note left under her cabin door, he would have had to tell the cruiseworker what to write on it, and they would have been agreeable to leaving it under her door. And to leaving it there anonymously! So that means the cruiseworker absolutely knew what the note said, since they would have to write it themself! And what it said was, "I told you I could find you anywhere." So why would a cruiseworker agree to writing that? There's no way that doesn't come across as creepy and stalkerish, no matter what cover story RH would have made up to give them over the phone to get them to do this. It must have been very convincing. Makes me think he's truly gifted in that. This is the talent he must have used in making up his miss-leaders as well, incidentally.

I would think that the only way he could get word to someone while they were in the middle of a cruise is if he claimed it was an emergency. Like seems his cover story would've had to include something about there being a death in the family or a serious accident or that their house was on fire! But apparently, he was able to get them to do it without claiming any emergency at all. What non-creepy reason could he have come up with that would convince them to leave that message? A prank? A bet? That's probably what he told them, that he made a bet w/someone and they were helping him win the bet. I don't know, I can't imagine that. Maybe he paid them to do it. I don't know what year this was, or if Venmo etc was yet available. (We could figure out the year, if we knew the age of the co-worker, since this cruise was on her 40th bday!) Just seems like a request that any cruiseworker would have refused to do for no good reason. And what good reason could there possibly be?

Unless by some major fluke, he knew a person who worked that cruise his co-worker was on. Or if he happened to know ANOTHER person who was a guest on that same cruise. But nah, that's too fluke-y. But if so, that would be easier to believe.

Most likely, the co-worker went on that cruise with other people she knew; it was to celebrate her 40th birthday, she said. I suppose you could cruise solo in celebration of your 40th bday, but she was probably w/friends or family. And/or possibly CO-WORKERS? Maybe one or more people from her office went with her, and RH set this up in advance with them before they left. Now that might have happened. They'd have to be good at keeping a secret though. And RH probably would've had to pay them to do it too.

I just find it hard to believe that first, he was able to get in touch with someone on the ship while she was on it, and then to happen to find someone who had no objection to leaving this creepy message for one of their female guests! Anyone would have to immediately think STALKER, and who wants to help out a stalker? I just wonder what he said to them.
Believe he gited a sweater too. One of the news mag shows has the lady on it

Karen Vergata is noted as missing on or about Feb 14 1996 (never reported missing- I am guessing that since this was the last known contact that date is used alot as last known contact) but there should be prison records of a release date later, that would be evidence of her last verified sighting. Her legs were found April 20, 1996. So was she released from prison sometime between Feb and April 20 obviously, but when???

In an interview , her father stated she called him collect from Prison on Feb 14, 1996. I have been trying to find prison or jail records to see when she was released. But do not have Ancestry etc... have not found anything else yet on NY government websites. For the Vergata affidavit to be accurate, Karen would have to of been released within days of Feb 14, 1996. The affiant thought it was Valentines day or just days after.
If anyone has better skills at finding when she was released, that would be helpful
vegatta prison feb 14 1996.PNG

Last edited:
Definitely not too strong. He was a huge man. Was he on the table with his victims (having sex or torturing them)? View attachment 511912

His notes for PREP specifically say "BUILD TABLE" also includes cross bar and hard point.
The task force noted that Pre Prep would be in advance of a homicide and "PREP " on the other hand appears to be a reference to steps taken closer in time to the homicide (Taylor believed to have been kidnapped and killed on or about July 21-26- table built July 27 is not far off). i.e. setting up "the staging area, "holding areas" and "TABLE/cross bar/hard point" for the victim. It is no coincidence that Taylor was missing during the same days in July that he is cutting these big posts. I don't see him building them for home repairs or furniture, they are way too big for furniture

The structure of his lists matches what I imagine a hunter might make, ahead of a hunting trip. Remember bug spray. Clean scope. Load truck. Prepare deer stand. Sight target. Execute. Field dress.

It's hard to fathom, that people like RH even exist, so monstrous, so cold, so calculating. Cruel and callous. Other-worldly, sprung from the netherworld. Jarring to know he was hunting women. All-consuming.

JMO

Karen Vergata is noted as missing on or about Feb 14 1996. In an interview , her father stated she called him collect from Prison on Feb 14, 1996. I have been trying to find prison or jail records to see when she was released. But do not have Ancestry etc... have not found anything else yet on NY government websites. For the Vergata affidavit to be accurate, Karen would have to of been released within days of Feb 14, 1996. The affiant thought it was Valentines day or just days after.
If anyone has better skills at finding when she was released, that would be helpful

The photos of Rex's garage. There is a green Rubbermaid tote, that the shape and color look to be an exact match to what Peaches was found in. And what looks like maybe a red towel, similar in red color to the towel found with her. This I am not sure, but there is no doubt that's the same brand of tote and color. The shape/molding lines are exact, the handle and handle area. Just Rex's tote isnt showing the Rubbermaid label , at least on the end pictured in the garage. He could of had more than one of these green totes apparently (Since the garage photo should be an evidence photo) I bet they took the tote as evidence and maybe the towel, if this is a towelView attachment 512195View attachment 512197?
Nice find

I guess being an architect would be a great way to take photos of buildings neighbourhoods etc without being too conspicuous it would be part of the job.Maybe looking through business devices more carefully. A great cover for stalking.

I’m surprised no one’s really been talking about the Karen V affidavit which states the attestee’s bf had sex with Rex. It goes against what we know of him in a way. If “Miss-leaders” refers to trans SW’s that don’t identify themselves as such to clients, one would surmise Rex didn’t participate in sex with males. But, if he was down for it in a social setting, that suggests the boundaries were blurred for him. Interesting from a psychological standpoint. Did anything go? Or was he rigid? Because although his MO did evolve over the years, his sexual preference seemed to stay the same….

Do we know the order of things?

If RH's mom was widowed fairly young, while RH himself was very young, he may have had strong feelings around his mom dating again, if she did. Strong, angry, violent, possessive feelings that got paired in his mind with strong, angry, violent, possessive, SEXUAL feelings... dark triad... nature, nurture... did he witness things (origin of spying/stalking), confronting but not wholly understanding the seeds of Madonna/wh*re complex, which he been chasing now for forty years?

Miss-leaders being a problem because, like other serial killers, there's a component of reenactment. Like Bundy, killing the same woman over and over.

So, while maybe he was indiscriminate in his sexual partners, for his MURDERS, the women had to be of a type. That he preferred. THOSE women he possibly incapacitated swiftly and then abducted, following a strict script of of his.

The murder victim who was transgendered, how large a victim? Petite? I'm thinking that, if RH ever incapacitated a sex worker, expecting them to be anatomically female for the purposes of his methodical murder, I think he might be quite irate to discover he's been MISS-led. It would RUIN his sequence.

That's why I ask about timing.

When was that body discovered? Does it fit within the time-frame/context of the of his hunting lust?

Miss-leaders, maybe the bullet point was because miss-leaders muslead HIM and that makes for a problem FOR HIM. And HIS script.

Maybe?

All jmo

Karen Vergata is noted as missing on or about Feb 14 1996. In an interview , her father stated she called him collect from Prison on Feb 14, 1996. I have been trying to find prison or jail records to see when she was released. But do not have Ancestry etc... have not found anything else yet on NY government websites. For the Vergata affidavit to be accurate, Karen would have to of been released within days of Feb 14, 1996. The affiant thought it was Valentines day or just days after.
View attachment 512239

The structure of his lists matches what I imagine a hunter might make, ahead of a hunting trip. Remember bug spray. Clean scope. Load truck. Prepare deer stand. Sight target. Execute. Field dress.

It's hard to fathom, that people like RH even exist, so monstrous, so cold, so calculating. Cruel and callous. Other-worldly, sprung from the netherworld. Jarring to know he was hunting women. All-consuming.
Hard point is for hanging

If RH's mom was widowed fairly young, while RH himself was very young, he may have had strong feelings around his mom dating again, if she did. Strong, angry, violent, possessive feelings that got paired in his mind with strong, angry, violent, possessive, SEXUAL feelings... dark triad... nature, nurture... did he witness things (origin of spying/stalking), confronting but not wholly understanding the seeds of Madonna/wh*re complex, which he been chasing now for forty years?

Miss-leaders being a problem because, like other serial killers, there's a component of reenactment. Like Bundy, killing the same woman over and over.

So, while maybe he was indiscriminate in his sexual partners, for his MURDERS, the women had to be of a type. That he preferred. THOSE women he possibly incapacitated swiftly and then abducted, following a strict script of of his.

The murder victim who was transgendered, how large a victim? Petite? I'm thinking that, if RH ever incapacitated a sex worker, expecting them to be anatomically female for the purposes of his methodical murder, I think he might be quite irate to discover he's been MISS-led. It would RUIN his sequence.

When was that body discovered? Does it fit within the time-frame/context of the of his hunting lust?

Miss-leaders, maybe the bullet point was because miss-leaders muslead HIM and that makes for a problem FOR HIM. And HIS script.

Maybe?

All jmo
Cld be w miss leaders, but did read swinger info and it incl males, but hiring and $ involved, cld see him go ballistic. Really tho when truck id guy and the girl,name not coming to me? Duped him outta cash the first try for sex, the next nite w double pay i believe was offered i am sure her demise was horrendous. To agree after dupimg him....ugh. rest in peace.

And an entrance to the attic in the same picture
Yes, I thought that’s what I was looking at and that it’s in an open position. It goes to my early assumption that the garage would be an integral part of the puzzle. But, I actually thought he might have a secret access to an underground space, in the garage or that back breezeway just behind the garage.

Last edited:
Cld be w miss leaders, but did read swinger info and it incl males, but hiring and $ involved, cld see him go ballistic. Really tho when truck id guy and the girl,name not coming to me? Duped him outta cash the first try for sex, the next nite w double pay i believe was offered i am sure her demise was horrendous. To agree after dupimg him....ugh. rest in peace

well the person making the statement wasn't sure. She said her date RW just kept disappearing downstairs. Why couldn't they both be having sex with Vergata? And the person making the statement said there was a Christmas tree, the photo from Rex's house with the tree was released about Aug 1, the affidavit was signed Aug 31. Are they getting details that they saw on TV or the internet? I am just not sure how much credence to give the affidavit. There isn't an aha moment in it for me. I don't disbelieve it, but I am just not sure. Also would he hurt or kill Karen V with Asa home? And most likely the kids? seems very risky and unlike his behavior
My thoughts exactly!

Maybe?

All jmo
Ooooh! I like your theory! He could have been pansexual/bisexual for consensual sex, but for his psycho-sexual sadism, needed a woman who fit the bill….

Ooooh! I like your theory! He could have been pansexual/bisexual for consensual sex, but for his psycho-sexual sadism, needed a woman who fit the bill….
Have read bisexual. And the asian male may have presented as a woman, angering him...but the women def must have fit the sadist bill. Wonder if any got away and we have not heard yet. Cld be in dear of life w arrest, etc

I’m surprised no one’s really been talking about the Karen V affidavit which states the attestee’s bf had sex with Rex. It goes against what we know of him in a way. If “Miss-leaders” refers to trans SW’s that don’t identify themselves as such to clients, one would surmise Rex didn’t participate in sex with males. But, if he was down for it in a social setting, that suggests the boundaries were blurred for him. Interesting from a psychological standpoint. Did anything go? Or was he rigid? Because although his MO did evolve over the years, his sexual preference seemed to stay the same….
It has been discussed and argued about multiple times on this thread.

I didn't find this story credible in the first place and especially not after her multiple appearances on TV.
Attorney Ray said, and "Rex Heuerman, he's a homosexual" based on this person's statement, who did not claim to have actually seen RH have sex with her boyfriend.
As active, and distinctive RH is, over all these years, no male has claimed to have had sexual relations with Hueurmann. It would be inconceivable that RH didn't have any type of gay *advertiser censored* materials amongst his other *advertiser censored* searches. Nothing shows that AE is bisexual either.
The reason that Ray wants to push the RH also has sex with men, is to show he has something in common with JBurke, who may in fact be gay.
MOO

Karen Vergata is noted as missing on or about Feb 14 1996 (never reported missing- I am guessing that since this was the last known contact that date is used alot as last known contact) but there should be prison records of a release date later, that would be evidence of her last verified sighting. Her legs were found April 20, 1996. So was she released from prison sometime between Feb and April 20 obviously, but when???

In an interview , her father stated she called him collect from Prison on Feb 14, 1996. I have been trying to find prison or jail records to see when she was released. But do not have Ancestry etc... have not found anything else yet on NY government websites. For the Vergata affidavit to be accurate, Karen would have to of been released within days of Feb 14, 1996. The affiant thought it was Valentines day or just days after.
View attachment 512239
At John Ray's presser with Rodney Harrison he said the identity of LP's ex=boyfriend the NYC narc is known to them and they made contact.
In an interview after that presser JR stated where he was from in Queens and that what LP said about them being swingers lines up with his past.
LP said KV was just released from jail when they picked her up so the boyfriend knew her.
Looking at KV's Manahatten criminal record did the boyfriend know Karen from the streets, did he ever arrest her, was she ever an informer for him?
I would think that LE has KV's arrest records available to them and it can easily be checked out if there was a connection between the two.

"Between 1991 and 1995, Ms. Vergata was arrested more than a dozen times in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn, most often for possession of drugs, prostitution and loitering for the purposes of prostitution, according to her criminal record.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)