Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

The photos of Rex's garage. There is a green Rubbermaid tote, that the shape and color look to be an exact match to what Peaches was found in. And what looks like maybe a red towel, similar in red color to the towel found with her. This I am not sure, but there is no doubt that's the same brand of tote and color. The shape/molding lines are exact, the handle and handle area. Just Rex's tote isnt showing the Rubbermaid label , at least on the end pictured in the garage. He could of had more than one of these green totes apparently (Since the garage photo should be an evidence photo) I bet they took the tote as evidence and maybe the towel, if this is a towelboth towels compare.PNGthe 2 totes compared same lines.PNG?

Photos aren't stored on sim cards but there are other options of the cards/digital devices for photo storage.
I think there are several cases of murderers that were careless with images/photos/devices and RH did have at least one burner phone with a photo of an (unidentified?) SW, who was alive and well in the photo. But RH had "film" on his list. We perhaps will never know if he had a collection of horrific images or not.MOO

48-year-old Brian Steven Smith, Alaska, arrested after a woman turned in a digital memory card on which he recorded a murder.
one of his blueprints was to "burn photos or destroy photos" I would have to look back for the exact wording. but definitely seems like actual printed photos. just seems a risky waste to take photos just to destroy them. wonder how long he kept the photos?

I don't know about that. When he was arrested, he owed over 20K to his employees. And they sued. Would they still be working for him unpaid almost a year later?

My interest was because of him not having hire, paid counsel. It is a google biz search. I trusted google...it has crack reviews and a oldie talks re overcharges pre arrest. I also cross ref'd with a web magazine post for the target info...i do not post w/o cross cking.

Photos aren't stored on sim cards but there are other options of the cards/digital devices for photo storage.
I think there are several cases of murderers that were careless with images/photos/devices and RH did have at least one burner phone with a photo of an (unidentified?) SW, who was alive and well in the photo. But RH had "film" on his list. We perhaps will never know if he had a collection of horrific images or not.MOO

48-year-old Brian Steven Smith, Alaska, arrested after a woman turned in a digital memory card on which he recorded a murder.
Apologies I meant memory cards I used to have a camera with SD memory cards.

The photos of Rex's garage. There is a green Rubbermaid tote, that the shape and color look to be an exact match to what Peaches was found in. And what looks like maybe a red towel, similar in red color to the towel found with her. This I am not sure, but there is no doubt that's the same brand of tote and color. The shape/molding lines are exact, the handle and handle area. Just Rex's tote isnt showing the Rubbermaid label , at least on the end pictured in the garage. He could of had more than one of these green totes apparently (Since the garage photo should be an evidence photo) I bet they took the tote as evidence and maybe the towel, if this is a towelView attachment 512195View attachment 512197?
Wow, incredible discovery

The photos of Rex's garage. There is a green Rubbermaid tote, that the shape and color look to be an exact match to what Peaches was found in. And what looks like maybe a red towel, similar in red color to the towel found with her. This I am not sure, but there is no doubt that's the same brand of tote and color. The shape/molding lines are exact, the handle and handle area. Just Rex's tote isnt showing the Rubbermaid label , at least on the end pictured in the garage. He could of had more than one of these green totes apparently (Since the garage photo should be an evidence photo) I bet they took the tote as evidence and maybe the towel, if this is a towelView attachment 512195View attachment 512197?

the green thing in the top pic with the towel looks like a suitcase to me. The one on the bottom looks like the Green Rubbermaid.

Typically, a post or beam that large is cut on the ground with a circular saw with the cut end raised and supported, unless it's put into the ground or already secured to a structure. It would be difficult to handle and install the porch posts without help, especially if you haven't done it before.

A 6X6 is 5.5". Too expensive to buy to rip to a 4X4 which is readily available. I don't think he has a radial arm saw in that little packed garage. MOO I'm no expert but I grew up with a structural engineer and I inherited his radial arm saw.
It’s possible that he is repurposing lumber from railroad ties, old decking material, or old heavy-duty pallets.
he probably didnt want a paper trail of the purchase, witnesses at the lumber store and possibly video cameras at the store recording him buying the post or having them cut. my guess is it was something he had on hand left over from a project at home or maybe a client either a work client or a furniture client (if he built furniture) or maybe Derek gave them to him. I really dont think the cost of a couple of 6x6 posts would break his finances, he spared not much cost to fulfill his fantasy life. he had 350 electronic devices and all those burner phones and lord knows how much he spent on prostitutes, 200 guns, and sound proofing a basement, 6x6 post is chump change. But there is a green tote in his garage, exactly color and shape to the one Peaches was found in. Its actually less evidence to use stuff you have on hand , instead of being caught at stores purchasing murder supplies. So many killers get caught because they either shop for these items right before or after the murder, where there are cameras or save the receipts. the vehicle is seen either coming or going, or they are actually on camera with these items at the cash register.

the green thing in the top pic with the towel looks like a suitcase to me. The one on the bottom looks like the Green Rubbermaid.
yes, the one with the towel is definitely a suitcase. I made another post, I couldn't figure out how to edit or delete the comment about the suitcase. but the item that looks like a similar towel is in that photo

I find it a strange response, but what a normal response be besides crying?
I think shocked and embarrassed would be many people's response to this news. That could certainly include crying.

The words were reportedly a response to her being shown some photos and "coming to terms with the fact he was being accused..."
Harrison did not give a lot of details and quoted the expression said by AE, after they showed her some photos. I am guessing they showed her something that proved her husband had relations with SW's, not the victims or actual crime scene photos. You don't take evidence with you to a search warrant and show it to a possible witness/victim/family members to convince them of his guilt. Maybe they just showed her that RH had been arrested. MOO

“When we told the wife, she was shocked, she was embarrassed,” Harrison said.
“But there was a point where we showed her certain pictures and she said, ‘OK, it is what it is.'”

I’ve been hoping they’d find a matching green Rubbermaid. Especially since green was not the most popular color. Where did you find these pictures inside the garage?

Maybe photos are a problem because he would want access to them but they are such damning evidence that they have to be hidden where it is impossible for them to be accidently found or found by an actual search. If he just had them on a cellphone or digital camera/device, I would think they would be "pics" but they would still need to be hidden. Maybe his copier at the office could print "photos" for him. Maybe he wanted them printed to spread them out or make an album. I don't think they've found this cache, unless it's a secret until they are ready to charge him with more murders.
Rodney Alcala rented a storage locker under his own name, RH would know better. Others have hidden photos in vents (behind heating registers, etc.),in drop ceilings, and buried in a box. It's not my hard opinion that this is what RH's question mark/problem meant, I really don't know.
his blue print said to "DISPOSE OF PICS". But did he dispose of them all? Did he mess up and they might find some?
And also FILM. So, I am pretty sure at least some photos were printed? Maybe like a polaroid instant camera? You can't exactly take these photos to the drugstore and get them developed.
The RECON VID CAMS, wonder if this was referring to surveillance /security cameras catching him or his own video cameras?
phoos in doc.PNGdispose of pics.PNG

I’m surprised no one’s really been talking about the Karen V affidavit which states the attestee’s bf had sex with Rex. It goes against what we know of him in a way. If “Miss-leaders” refers to trans SW’s that don’t identify themselves as such to clients, one would surmise Rex didn’t participate in sex with males. But, if he was down for it in a social setting, that suggests the boundaries were blurred for him. Interesting from a psychological standpoint. Did anything go? Or was he rigid? Because although his MO did evolve over the years, his sexual preference seemed to stay the same….

Just speculation, imo, fwiw..
Maybe the photos taken were part of his stalking habits, whether it be following LE activity, SW and each of their families, competitors, or even his own employees (hmm, white envelope)?
If so, maybe after he learns whatever he wants to know or get from his 'targets', he no longer need the photos so he makes a note to 'dispose' of them?

Also in link below, regarding RG's comments about how ''bear meat could keep in the fridge for months'' and i wonder if he was actually talking about bare meat?
Where did he keep a freezer?

June 15, 2024. rbbm

''And while she says it never occurred to her that Heuermann could be dangerous, she does remember a time when his tracking skills unnerved her. It was her 40th birthday and she had booked a cruise vacation.''

''Muriel Henriquez: "Where are you going?" I said, "I'm going to — you know, I'm going to be in the middle of the ocean. You're not going to find me in the middle of the ocean." … He said," Oh, yes, I can."
''Henriquez didn't think much of the comment, until the second day of her trip.
Muriel Henriquez: There was a white envelope under my door … it was a note from him. The note said, "I told you I could find you anywhere."
''Mary Shell: He would talk about the meat … in particular that bear meat could keep in the freezer for months.''
''And according to court papers, the team also documented three email accounts using fake names, including John Springfield, Thomas Hawk and Hunter1903a3, and all linked to those burner numbers. And prosecutors say that Heuermann was using a burner phone to send these selfies to "solicit and arrange for sexual activity."
''Investigators also say that while they were busy watching Heuermann, Heuermann was trying to watch them — conducting searches on the task force and the Gilgo victims.
RAY TIERNEY (at news conference): Not only pictures of the victims, pictures of their relatives … their sisters, their children, and he was trying to locate those individuals.''

I think there is a sliver of the top of an interior door visible in the bottom left of the third picture.

he probably didnt want a paper trail of the purchase, witnesses at the lumber store and possibly video cameras at the store recording him buying the post or having them cut. my guess is it was something he had on hand left over from a project at home or maybe a client either a work client or a furniture client (if he built furniture) or maybe Derek gave them to him. I really dont think the cost of a couple of 6x6 posts would break his finances, he spared not much cost to fulfill his fantasy life. he had 350 electronic devices and all those burner phones and lord knows how much he spent on prostitutes, 200 guns, and sound proofing a basement, 6x6 post is chump change. But there is a green tote in his garage, exactly color and shape to the one Peaches was found in. Its actually less evidence to use stuff you have on hand , instead of being caught at stores purchasing murder supplies. So many killers get caught because they either shop for these items right before or after the murder, where there are cameras or save the receipts. the vehicle is seen either coming or going, or they are actually on camera with these items at the cash register.
My post was in response to someone who thought a 6X6 could be ripped to several dimensions that are not possible because a 6X6 is actually 5.5" inches. I just don't see any architect, financially irresponsible or not, not buying what he needed in the first place.
And it's too much work to rip lumber like that when what you really need is readily available.
We don't know for a fact why the posts were purchased/what the end use was. Nothing so far makes the purchase or notation that he had 6X6 posts, evidence in the murders and I would guess he brought them home in his truck.
Is it possible he used them for the door jams/framing of the vault/ heavy safe doors he bought? I don't think he could get a prehung unit that large into his basement. Did he need them to be custom 5"/4.75", not impossible. Was the band saw used to actually just notch them?
Maybe no one bought the wood and he got it for free and didn't choose the size at all? That would be a very different story.

I’m surprised no one’s really been talking about the Karen V affidavit which states the attestee’s bf had sex with Rex. It goes against what we know of him in a way. If “Miss-leaders” refers to trans SW’s that don’t identify themselves as such to clients, one would surmise Rex didn’t participate in sex with males. But, if he was down for it in a social setting, that suggests the boundaries were blurred for him. Interesting from a psychological standpoint. Did anything go? Or was he rigid? Because although his MO did evolve over the years, his sexual preference seemed to stay the same….
well the person making the statement wasn't sure. She said her date RW just kept disappearing downstairs. Why couldn't they both be having sex with Vergata? And the person making the statement said there was a Christmas tree, the photo from Rex's house with the tree was released about Aug 1, the affidavit was signed Aug 31. Are they getting details that they saw on TV or the internet? I am just not sure how much credence to give the affidavit. There isn't an aha moment in it for me. I don't disbelieve it, but I am just not sure. Also would he hurt or kill Karen V with Asa home? And most likely the kids? seems very risky and unlike his behavior

well the person making the statement wasn't sure. She said her date RW just kept disappearing downstairs. Why couldn't they both be having sex with Vergata? And the person making the statement said there was a Christmas tree, the photo from Rex's house with the tree was released about Aug 1, the affidavit was signed Aug 31. Are they getting details that they saw on TV or the internet? I am just not sure how much credence to give the affidavit. There isn't an aha moment in it for me. I don't disbelieve it, but I am just not sure. Also would he hurt or kill Karen V with Asa home? And most likely the kids? seems very risky and unlike his behavior
Wow, w asa home...swinging supposedly. And the kids. Said left as thought just game...hopefully he spills all like bundy did at end...or sooner!!! Please do

Is it possible that RH was filming these young women while murdering and torturing them as snuff films to put online on some of the same sites he viewed rape and p.o.r.n.? Has this been discussed already here? Would the public get to know about this from the bail documents or is that something they'd keep under wraps until trial?
I've been trying to figure out why/how he chose these particular girls for his crimes. And how could he control himself the rest of the year?
He took time to pre-prep, prep, plan, and carry out, and as far as we know, only when his wife went away on vacation. The rest of the time he had "normal" relationships with other SWs.
Was this another way for him to make money? A business of sorts. Do people get paid for those kinds of photographs or videos?
I just can't see how he'd be able to control his urges to kill and just do it when the wife was away.
MOO.
ETA: Another thought. It's been said over and over again that he liked petite girls. And yet, his wife is not petite, and Nikki Brass does not look very petite imo. Wondering if he went with other females who were not petite and saved the petite ones for murder?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwg3232
Back