Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even if I accept that JS might not exhibit natural emotion, I'll try to give her this -- if she had somehow kept all suspicion at bay (she never once questioned SS's over-reach?), and that carried over into the Sunday/Monday, and being that IMO she did not see MS on Sunday night (only SPOKE with her, by phone or video) and most certainly didn't see her Monday morning, AND would have been aware she never had a conversation with MS about after school pick up, so she may not have been excessively worried yet

BUT when MS wasn't at the Gma's and she hadn't been at school, NO ONE wants to think the worst. In fact, I think it's NATURAL to EXHAUST every single thing that could have happened. WHY DIDN'T JS leave her family at the storefront and speed home? If MS is at home, whew. But if she's not there, who wants her to be abducted? Or worse? NO ONE. Why isn't JS going through MS's things to determine what might be missing ON THE HOPES that MS RAN AWAY? Because a RUNAWAY child has a much greater chance of STILL BEING ALIVE than an abducted one.

Did JS ever go back to her house that evening? When did LE seize it? When did they go to the hotel? Because if she was at the house FOR EVEN TWO MINUTES, that ONE CROC should have scared the hell out of her.

Why wasn't JS spouting off all the places MS might be? I'm telling you, most parents don't want it to be the WORST thing so they're desperate to think of all of the better, safer, still alive scenarios because, if you run out of those, what's left is very bad --

So.... why didn't she think it important to inventory MS's possessions to see what she might have taken with her when she left? See if there were any clues, anything giving indication of where she might have gone, how long she intended to be gone...

Someone must'a got her.

So maybe it's her affect, or lack thereof, but I've just never seen such a passive responce....

JMO
These are good points. Additionally, a key reason to jump to "she definitely didn't run away, someone took her" is to cover up inquiry about home life/what things she might possibly want to run away from.

What's interesting to me is that abusive parents - IMO/experience - often tell outsiders that their kid is crazy (ie not taking her meds, forgetful, PMS causing fights with her mom, etc) as a way to prime others to not trust the kid's take on their own reality. But in this case, on this particular day, that on-going narrative they told to explain MS's behaviors didn't work for what they needed. Suddenly she is so happy, so loved, definitely would never possibly run away!

I don't think the croc was in the backpack. I believe it was in the same white trash bag that the backpack was in. The way they worded what is in red makes me think that. Also, what's in green confirms that for me or I'd think they'd have said that the croc was inside the backpack like they did with the laptop.

Pg 35: the Crime Scene investigators located a white trash bag that contained a black backpack with what appeared to be a purple Hawaiian print and a white Croc. Inside the backpack, CSls located an Orange County Public School computer with 's Maddie's name on it.
SBM.

Thank you for that - I actually haven’t gone through the docs and am just relying on what y’all post here, so I didn’t catch the white trash bag bit. Which just further infuriates me as to WHY ONE SHOE?

Alas, I think he’s just dumb.

Suddenly she is so happy, so loved, definitely would never possibly run away!
The message I got from Jenn and Grandma and Jenn's sister was not that Maddie was so happy and that's whyshe wouldn't run away...

"She is not the type of person" (both in English and Spanish by Jenn)
"She has many fears" (Grandma, in Spanish tv)
"I really don't think she would have ever done anything like that... to just pick up and run away with no trace of anything" (Jenn's sister)

Early on, the aunt:

She would never ever run away.... because she's "not that type of person". That just sounds odd to me, in retrospect. We now know that there was tension between Maddie and mom, at the very least arguments about Jenn dis-owning her when she turned 18 (I am unfamiliar with this threat, I am from different culture so this just sounds mean? I don't know), Maddie wanting to leave the home, Jenn being absent in terms of Maddie's academics (she was getting Ds and Fs)... to me Jenn from the get-go was set on spinning the "ShE was TAkeN!" Narrative.... within 48 hours.

What is this threat "to Disown", is it..
I hate that I had you, you will be dead to me once you turn 18?
Or
I don't want to be responsible financially at all for you, you will not inherit this house or any money unless you do as I say?
Or
Something else? Is it an actual legal process, to disown a child?

I actually think he was up for her birthday. Specifically because a neighbour interviewed by police commented that they had noticed him about a week prior at the home of Js - and this lines up with him being there around the time of February 22, which would’ve been Madeline‘s 13th birthday. Him being there for her birthday does not necessarily mean he would’ve attended the party. I don’t think there was any fondness between him and Madeleine’s extended family.
To me it doesn't make sense at all, that SS wasn't a welcome guest at the belated birthday party, but his father CS was. Allegedly CS had been invited and was there at grandma's home. WHY?? What does he have to do with the outdated relationship between his son SS and mother JS/daughter MS??
Did MS see him CS as a nice substitute grandpa and was happy, that he was present? Did MS keep in touch with CS for the whole 5-6 years, while the relationship between her mother JS and SS was still intact (BUT on and off)? Since when has a parent a remaining relationship to the relatives of the ex-girlfriend and daughter, when the relationship between the own son SS and his girlfriend never had been constant? In addition: when the own son SS had even been disliked by the relatives of the ex-girlfriend?
To me the next question would be: why is CS' car involved at all? Did CS come to the town because of his car, which was needed (and his alibi was the birthday party)? Or was the car used randomly after an unforeseen event and because it was available by chance?
I just read here, that CS and SS' halfbrother had distanced themselves from SS. I understood, that SS' odd relationship with his mother was the reason. WHY did CS visited the town then and the party?

RE: The Four Friends of SS video

Thank You for sharing your impressions after listening to it. MOO, those friends really filled in some of the blanks and provided useful past history on SS to help get into his head some.

See, you thought so too. It's odd that both those old friends have a great deal to say about her, and the relationship he had with his mother. The implications hinted at made me wonder. Odd the mom possibly buying him sexy magazines, and once defending him for something else SS had done video taping a young woman. He was described as weird and creepy on more than one occasion, but it sounds like he had voyeur tendencies even back in his teen years.

@Observant-ADHD-ENFP-BSc, yes, the various injuries of SS and then the blaming how he acted after those accidents on possible head injuries with her suggesting such might've been like built in excuses everytime he screwed up. One accident sounded like it caused SS to have a volatile temper, and yet the other friend said never showed a temper. MOO, he sure had a mean, nasty reddit personality at times.

The dad sounds more removed back then, but now days sounds very much aware of his grown son constantly needing help of some kind-- needs help getting a job, needs to borrow the car, the phone, has this constant on-off relationship and keeps moving back home then out again. MOO, both parents must've had an inkling their son was really messed up and immature, maybe even knew from the past that he had some kind of voyeur tendencies. Doubt they imagined what he was capable of doing to a child and I do think they were totally shocked by the murder charges and his arrest. There's no excusing him either, what SS did was ongoing damage he knowingly did for years that resulted in the most tragic end to a young girl's life. This is all MOO.
Agree with all you said.
It makes me wonder why his dad is more in the picture now than his friends said he was in the past. It could be because he is older and maybe retired and does not travel far for work anymore. Yet, the fact he travelled up and stayed nearer to SS in the early days of MS missing, but the mother didn't seem strange when we are told how his mother seemed to be the one to get him out of trouble in his earlier years. We have not heard anything from the mother in the data dump, have we?
I knew a guy who was run over and was in a coma for a few months. I only knew him after the accident, but my boyfriend at the time knew him before and said he had changed significantly; he was very quiet and passive before but became unpredictable, loud, spontaneous and did very weird things after. He did have a brain injury from the accident.
I know it can happen, but as we heard from the friends' stories, it doesn't seem to have been a consistent story. At one time, the car accident was the excuse for his behaviour, but another time, something else was blamed for it.
You are right, none of it excuses his actions of taking a young innocent girls life, but I have a strong feeling that SS didn't care about other peoples lives, just what he wanted. Sure a brain injury can cause odd behaviour, sometimes more aggression, we also heard he stabbed a man and the family moved because of it, yet it seems outsiders, including MS friends saw him as a gentle father figure (Vomit). I am sure SS is a master manipulator and I guess many people have been suckered in by his nice guy act.

How do you know CS was at the party? This is something I may have missed.
UHOH yes. I think GHI said this in one of his videos recently taking apart the 900 page doc.

<modsnip - no link>

In other words NO. SS and JS and dad of SS were NOT documented to be at the Party held at Grandma's house on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
UHOH yes. I think GHI said this in one of his videos recently taking apart the 900 page doc.

<modsnip - no link>

In other words NO. SS and JS and dad of SS were NOT documented to be at the Party held at Grandma's house on Sunday.
Are there any straight answer from anyone as to who,what,when,where? It would be helpful if there was,and would clear up a lot of the speculation. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
The message I got from Jenn and Grandma and Jenn's sister was not that Maddie was so happy and that's whyshe wouldn't run away...

"She is not the type of person" (both in English and Spanish by Jenn)
"She has many fears" (Grandma, in Spanish tv)
"I really don't think she would have ever done anything like that... to just pick up and run away with no trace of anything" (Jenn's sister)

Early on, the aunt:

She would never ever run away.... because she's "not that type of person". That just sounds odd to me, in retrospect. We now know that there was tension between Maddie and mom, at the very least arguments about Jenn dis-owning her when she turned 18 (I am unfamiliar with this threat, I am from different culture so this just sounds mean? I don't know), Maddie wanting to leave the home, Jenn being absent in terms of Maddie's academics (she was getting Ds and Fs)... to me Jenn from the get-go was set on spinning the "ShE was TAkeN!" Narrative.... within 48 hours.

What is this threat "to Disown", is it..
I hate that I had you, you will be dead to me once you turn 18?
Or
I don't want to be responsible financially at all for you, you will not inherit this house or any money unless you do as I say?
Or
Something else? Is it an actual legal process, to disown a child?
No, at age 18 a parent is no longer legally responsible for the child.
She can kick her out on the street or move away and never see her again, if she wanted.

Ok that makes sense, Gray would not say it if there wasn't solid evidence. he's not a conspiracy guy so if it wasn't in the docs, that tells me he didn't say that exactly.
Sometimes it gets confusing between Dad's car, Dad's phone, and Dad, I am going to watch it again and listen for it.

Last edited:
Well if Gray said it, I'd believe it, he wouldn't say it if it wasn't a fact but im not sure if he did.
Sometimes it gets confusing between Dad's car, Dad's phone, and Dad, I am going to watch it again and listen for it.
Where does grey get his facts from exactly? I only know of him as a true crime YouTube creator. He doesn’t seem bound by journalism rules etc and I’m not sure why Le or any insider close to the case would give him info the police may not want made public for whatever reason? Why do we take his word as fact / why is he an allowed source here when we don’t allow social media sources? Genuinely asking what his credentials are as I have never really watched him.

Spanish speakers: can someone translate this? Specifically what the fellow in green is saying? My spanish is bad but it sounds like he is saying that she had complaints with SS back as far as 2022?
I don't speak Spanish but I typed up the CC into Google translator and came up with:

(Disclaimer - I, and/ or the CC, may have typos. The translator had at least 1 for sure "Maddie" was "Made" which I corrected below)

Todo el mundo en la eqcuela esa triste. Haia una maestra que ni siquiera poia hablar conoia a made y a su familia. Esa brillaba y teia sonrisa todos los ias. En el 2022 dijo que su padrastro era malo con ella, cuando yo vi ese mensage pene que era como algo normal como que se haian peleado, u sabes, algo normal.

Which translates to (according to Goog translator):

Everyone at school is sad. There was a teacher who couldn't even speak, she knew Maddie and her family. She shone and had a smile every day. In 2022 she said that her stepfather was mean to her, when I saw that penis message it was like something normal like they had fought, you know, something normal.

Everything after "penis message" doesn't make sense so I'm questioning the translation. I even double checked what I had typed after "penis message" and corrected 1 error, but it didn't change anything. (I had mensage and it was actually mensaje. Both come out to be "message")

I don't speak Spanish but I typed up the CC into Google translator and came up with:

(Disclaimer - I, and/ or the CC, may have typos. The translator had at least 1 for sure "Maddie" was "Made" which I corrected below)

Todo el mundo en la eqcuela esa triste. Haia una maestra que ni siquiera poia hablar conoia a made y a su familia. Esa brillaba y teia sonrisa todos los ias. En el 2022 dijo que su padrastro era malo con ella, cuando yo vi ese mensage pene que era como algo normal como que se haian peleado, u sabes, algo normal.

Which translates to (according to Goog translator):

Everyone at school is sad. There was a teacher who couldn't even speak, she knew Maddie and her family. She shone and had a smile every day. In 2022 she said that her stepfather was mean to her, when I saw that penis message it was like something normal like they had fought, you know, something normal.

Everything after "penis message" doesn't make sense so I'm questioning the translation. I even double checked what I had typed after "penis message" and corrected 1 error, but it didn't change anything. (I had mensage and it was actually mensaje. Both come out to be "message")
Thank you for your attempt! I agree that absolutely does not make sense (or if it does it is quite alarming!) but what I am putting together from this and what we have seen in the documents is that she sounded like she spoke about not liking SS sometimes to people. I am just wondering how specific she ever was.

Thank you for your attempt! I agree that absolutely does not make sense (or if it does it is quite alarming!) but what I am putting together from this and what we have seen in the documents is that she sounded like she spoke about not liking SS sometimes to people. I am just wondering how specific she ever was.
Maybe someone who actually speaks Spanish can try. :)

Spanish speakers: can someone translate this? Specifically what the fellow in green is saying? My spanish is bad but it sounds like he is saying that she had complaints with SS back as far as 2022?
....Which translates to (according to Goog translator):

This is the first I heard about a penis message. It does seem to translate as you said, but I don't remember that being brought up from the boys who knew her. Young boys saying that in an interview? Being asked that? What did the message they're talking about say? This was when Maddie was alive and complaining about SS? Seems like some of the confusion about SS's Dad being at the party is also translation confusion & possible error. MOO

This is the first I heard about a penis message. It does seem to translate as you said, but I don't remember that being brought up from the boys who knew her. Young boys saying that in an interview? Being asked that? What did the message they're talking about say? This was when Maddie was alive and complaining about SS? Seems like some of the confusion about SS's Dad being at the party is also translation confusion & possible error. MOO
Could also be a pejorative? "When I saw that d*ck's message, it seemed normal that they fought"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back