Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The markings weren't from Maddie biting him. The distinct markings of his penis were noted before her death. They were seen in images of him SAing her.

Pg 35: In a picture located on Stephan’s phone, we observed a black mark near the tip of the shaft in a picture of a penis

Pg 104: the penis observed penetrating the victim had distinct marking on it which consisted of bright pinkish-colored skin below the head of the penis until approximately a quarter of the length down the shaft of the penis. Several other pictures capturing this distinct pattern were observed on the phone
Attaching the pages for convenience. They are in the Media Thread also.

Attachments

• STERNS page 35 only SS Interview 2-28-24 travel early hours to NP.pdf
    641.8 KB · Views: 5
  • STERNS page 104 only Vape Store SS Phone Images.pdf
    625.5 KB · Views: 3
I don’t know…. Honestly if I saw a “where are you text” I wouldn’t assume she wasn’t at school or missing, I probably would’ve thought along the lines of where are you in the school line or where are you / we were supposed to meet at the lockers before gym or something more innocent
for sure, and I dont even know what it said, maybe it wasnt anything alarming. Just was a text from a friend who hadn't seen her yet that day>

Yeah... I dunno. I'd know what two (or 1) shoe would feel like in my hands.

I agree, it makes no sense. But I'm guessing he was frantic, maybe his arms were full already. Somehow he missed it or dropped it. I think it goes to his addled brain. He wasn't careful, he wasn't logical, he wasn't credible.

This is someone driving around in broad daylight with a deceased child in his passenger seat. Perhaps SS dabbled in more than vaping... 'cause his brain was marinated in something.

JMO

I agree, it makes no sense. But I'm guessing he was frantic, maybe his arms were full already. Somehow he missed it or dropped it. I think it goes to his addled brain. He wasn't careful, he wasn't logical, he wasn't credible.

This is someone driving around in broad daylight with a deceased child in his passenger seat. Perhaps SS dabbled in more than vaping... 'cause his brain was marinated in something.

JMO
If he dropped it he dropped it where he picked them up in the first place because 3 shoes were found near the window. I think he just had a brain fart or something and stupidly picked up only 1 shoe. But here's the thing... if it was done before JS got home there's no reason to do it in the dark. If it was done around 8am when he supposedly went to leash the dog to "take it for a walk" then he, and JS, would have heard him drop the shoe. And if he heard it, you'd think he'd figure out how to retrieve it so that he could throw it away with the other shoe. I can't make sense out of leaving 1 shoe.

Pg 101:

CSI Janiak recalled seeing Crocs in the downstairs bedroom. I reentered the residence and looked in the downstairs bedroom for white Crocs. I located 3 white Croc shoes near the window. One pair of women's size 8, and a single left shoe size 5-7, which matched the right size 5-7 located in the trash.

Im going to find that Telemundo interview from Feb 28, to me it's telling. Yoland says " he was here for I dont know why" and "Maddi wouldn't run away because she has fears, so many fears she doesn't sleep alone" and " my daughter worked the night before, seemed she woke up tired and told him to bring her"
just obvious to me that this was told to her by Jenn, that there is some sort of bad blood, and could be just that they think he's a freeloader. It's also interesting that G-ma brings up that Maddi can't sleep alone, maybe G-ma was inquiring about that and it made SS nervous, he came back in case Maddi disclosed more since she was there all week,
Stephan says she didn't get her meds at Grandma's (trying to make them look irresponsible ), Grandma is not irresponsible.
Maybe Grandma was of a different opinion regarding meds, for a good reason.

Stephan wasn't here for her birthday or he would have been at the party. or on the weekend to do something with her. it's all such BS that it's hard to put any stock into any of it unless confirmed by L/e.
One lies then the other lies, looks like they're covering but then it could be something else. there's always a debate, could be this could be that... fuhgetaboutit... more docs will come out and reveal the truth.
This is the Telemundo31 clip where grandma talks about the whole dropoff situation, confirming that her daughter worked the night before.... always it was her daughter (siempre mi hija) who dropped off MS.

Grandma starts talking at around 1:25

I cannot find the straight video of Grandma saying the whole 'she has many fears ', although we all have seen it somewhere!

If he dropped it he dropped it where he picked them up in the first place because 3 shoes were found near the window. I think he just had a brain fart or something and stupidly picked up only 1 shoe. But here's the thing... if it was done before JS got home there's no reason to do it in the dark. If it was done around 8am when he supposedly went to leash the dog to "take it for a walk" then he, and JS, would have heard him drop the shoe. And if he heard it, you'd think he'd figure out how to retrieve it so that he could throw it away with the other shoe. I can't make sense out of leaving 1 shoe.

Pg 101:

CSI Janiak recalled seeing Crocs in the downstairs bedroom. I reentered the residence and looked in the downstairs bedroom for white Crocs. I located 3 white Croc shoes near the window. One pair of women's size 8, and a single left shoe size 5-7, which matched the right size 5-7 located in the trash.
The other was found in the bag that was put in the dumpster at 7:35, so I think it was earlier than that, that he retrieved what he could.

I personally can't make sense of her having a single white Croc in her room -- her daughter's -- in plain sight, for two days til LEOs took it, and still agreeing with the story that MS was dropped off wearing white Crocs. I guess maybe she just didn't see it, but that seems so foreign to me. Some have said maybe MS had two pairs, but I thought those were pretty expensive for a kid who's going to grow out of them? So I'm not so sure that is realistic.

The other was found in the bag that was put in the dumpster at 7:35, so I think it was earlier than that, that he retrieved what he could.
Good point! (Talk about someone having a brain fart. *looks at myself in the mirror*)

So it could have been done in the dark like Megnut said, and perhaps the whole 'walk the dog so it doesn't pee on your bed' discussion between the 2 had been him turning back around to "get his clicker" was really him slapping his forehead after realizing he threw away only 1 shoe. I can see retrieving that shoe to be much more believable since he returned with a dead body belted into the front seat just to get his stupid clicker, when THAT just proved he didn't need it! Yep. Going for that shoe makes a lot more sense than getting his clicker.

Pg 32:

I asked JS what time she had woken up on February 26, 2024, to which she stated she believed sometime between 0800 and 0815 hours because Stephan had gone into the room to put the leash on the dog.

LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! I'll be he went back for the shoe!

Last edited:

Pg 101:

It's beginning to look like MS was dead within an hour of JS's arrival. I don't want to infanticize JS but I think she was easily played. Took SS's idiotic words at face value. So if he said MS showered, took her meds, went to bed without electronics, then that's what happened. No critical thinking at all.

In any event, he might not even have thought about shoes.... grabbed MA's backpack and laptop. Maybe MS dumped both there and one croc fell out and one was in her backpack, got thrown out with it.

Then, he recalls to the detective one other thing, how he'd teased MS for wearing socks and crocs. Why would he even say that, knowing he left her shoeless?

I'm not sure he's working with an abundance of synapses.

jmo

...The roommates? Was this a new situation, begun perhaps after SS moved out. (I wonder what SS moving out looks like -- stomping off with his toothbrush?)...

You might want to listen to this again. I did get a lot of info from these four friends of SS's. Their impressions. One of the four SS friends, Josh, said he never saw SS lose his temper, but Chase says a head injury made SS lost his temper super fast. Josh talked about visiting the condo at the 1:15:40. Said they had to go right upstairs to the bedroom to have the visit. Said some of Jenn's family lived there too. He seemed to think MS had her own room, but it could've been the little LR section.

Stephan Sterns - All Full Interviews With Chapters (my notes)
Ryan 1:19 (from back when they were preteens)
Frank 23:43 (more recent friend - a gamer friend)
Josh part 1 47:49 (16 when met SS in CA, SS hit on his ex wife) (1:02:00 Josh did meet MS once / 1:04:11 met JS, tells his impression.)
Josh part 2 1:13:31 (Josh met MS & JS. Josh went to condo 1:15:40)
Chase 1:36:50 (friend from high school, lived in same room for five yrs. Knew SS when he was 17-27 yrs. old. SS pulled a gun on him. Now he says after SS got hit in head he lost his temper quick!)

This is the Telemundo31 clip where grandma talks about the whole dropoff situation, confirming that her daughter worked the night before.... always it was her daughter (siempre mi hija) who dropped off MS.

Grandma starts talking at around 1:25

I cannot find the straight video of Grandma saying the whole 'she has many fears ', although we all have seen it somewhere!
Thank you!!!

Good point! (Talk about someone having a brain fart. *looks at myself in the mirror*)

So it could have been done in the dark like Megnut said and perhaps the whole 'walk the dog so it doesn't pee on your bed' discussion between the 2 had been him turning back around to "get his clicker" was really him slapping his forhead and realizing he only threw away 1 shoe. I can see retrieving that shoe to be much more believable than he returned with a dead body belted into the front seat just to get his stupid clicker, when THAT just proved he didn't need it! Yep. Going for that shoe makes a lot more sense than getting his clicker.

Pg 32:

I asked JS what time she had woken up on February 26, 2024, to which she stated she believed sometime between 0800 and 0815 hours because Stephan had gone into the room to put the leash on the dog.

Crap, stop raising more questions: I totally agree with your surmise, but then... SS was at the house alone with the shoe at 10:55 resetting MS's phone or whatever he was doing with it (deleting texts or something). Why didn't he get it then?? It was still there on the 28th when LEOs found it.

Curse this dude, he's giving me a migraine with his illogic! :)

So it could have been done in the dark like Megnut said and perhaps the whole 'walk the dog so it doesn't pee on your bed' discussion between the 2 had been him turning back around to "get his clicker" was really him slapping his forhead and realizing he only threw away 1 shoe. I can see retrieving that shoe to be much more believable than he returned with a dead body belted into the front seat just to get his stupid clicker, when THAT just proved he didn't need it! Yep. Going for that shoe makes a lot more sense than getting his clicker.

Pg 32:

He had several chances to retrieve a second shoe. And didn't. I don't think he realized he'd thrown one or any away.
This was never going to be an almost perfect crime.

Got the hoodie right but no shoes.

JMO

Yeah, I posted about that upthread because the grandmother brought up that SS might have been there for her (actual <-- my word) birthday. Note she didn't say her party, but possibly for her birthday, which was Thursday, 2/22.

Interview with grandmother on Pg 874:

Stephan possibly came to the home for Maddie’s birthday.
I believe he used Maddies birthday as a bargaining chip to come back over. It’s been said by her friend she was “always” texting SS, at least for a period of time, so he most likely piled it on to JS how much their relationship (vomit) meant to MS, that she would want him there, etc.

But for some reason he wasn’t invited to the actual party…
All moo

I continued my search of the Telemundo clips:

At 2:36 Grandma talks about MS being a child with many fears, unable to sleep alone, and talks about being happy at her birthday and her friends there. (Which we know is not 100% true since MS confided in some disappointment about her party turnout.)

This is from Telemundo 31 but it was posted to YouTube.

As for why SS would not be invited to the party, we already know that grandma who hosted the party didn't like SS so that makes sense to me. She said so to LE.

Last edited:
I don’t know…. Honestly if I saw a “where are you text” I wouldn’t assume she wasn’t at school or missing, I probably would’ve thought along the lines of where are you in the school line or where are you / we were supposed to meet at the lockers before gym or something more innocent
I’d be calling the school to make sure but that could just be me.

I have some thoughts about MS's prior "boyfriends". I don't get the sense that MS had a lot of freedoms. SS seems to have POSSESSED her..... I wonder if MS's "boyfriends" were.'t actually boys or friends or boyfriends but were instead flights of fantasy. Ones her friends could never meet so she invented their demises. Her actual existence must have felt permanent to her... I actually hope she employed some escapism, to counter they confusing situation she was in and likely felt had no power to fix.

Her abuser, this was a relationship to him. So perverse. But that's how pedophiles frame it. Nothing but love. Such a gross abuse of power, preying on the innocent trust of a child, then twisting it to justify the unjustifiable.

When he told people about his girlfriend who'd do things others wouldn't, I don't think he meant JS at all. He was talking about MS. And SHE had NO CHOICE in the matter.

I'm not surprised that MS was imagining being on her own. At 13 or 18. She was quickly becoming the only mature person in that household, the two adults not doing adulthood well, while she paid the price.

No child should have to pay that price.

JMO

Pg 101:

I think MS was carried out of JS bedroom at some point and one of the Crocs fell off her foot.

I think JS knew MS was either deceased or incapacitated/badly injured, and possibly helped dress MS.

The shoes being by the window is really odd to me. I also find it strange SS would bother throwing away one Croc if the entire "story" was MS ran away to the woods, or someone took her. Bodies are found barefoot, with one shoe, etc. So strange. But as you guys have said, he's an idiot...so yeah, put her Croc in your dumpster

In regards to SS driving around in the wee hour of the morning. Read the top of page 35, SS Interview where they describe the road, hour and destination.

Here is the clip but I've also attached the page. It sound to me like the night of Feb 27th between 3:27am and 4:35am he was near US-192. The vehicle also traveled between 4:42am to 10:55am between US192 and North Port.

Why did he go back to North Port (2.5 hours south) in the middle of the night? Did he dispose of evidence? Did it have something to do with his Dad, CS? Had he already placed MS in the bamboo tree line?
View attachment 512462
Actually, the trip 4:42 to 10:55 AM 2/28 was JS's car but SS driving: and originated from the hotel they had checked into only a couple of hours prior. (13295 Hartzog Road, Winter Garden, Florida) all per PP 120-121 the document STERNS 1-1008 redacted.pdf.
As such: it was just about 2 hours to North Port per G-Maps. At P. 120: the exact same times are listed for SS depart and return; also CS and JS are still at the hotel while the car is returning from North Port. JS checked out of the hotel at 3:07 PM. SS was picked up by LE for interview that day at 3:12 PM.

He could have made his way back and forth from the site of the body drop as well, but that would have led to a pretty tight schedule overall, from hotel to site would be just less than 40-miles. Note that the hotel is less than 2-miles from US192. If he headed straight for NP, he would have as much as 2-hours available at that end, in the early morning...

Not surprising he was punchy in the interview that afternoon. At best, he got 2.5 hours night sleep and maybe a nap between 11am and 3pm. Obviously the LE pick up would be scheduled so he basically had to be at the hotel near 3:00 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member