Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. I dont see maddi going to hunter midddle school as an effort by jenn. I see it as an effort to be closer to gmas ( walking distance) as a back up plan. Maddi doing better in school, will not be resolved by sending her to a different school, that saying the school is the problem. Too bad she didnt put the same effort into maddis environment. or finding out what was behind the inability to sleep alone.
Again, not saying she was involved, but it sure does look like she was a lazy parent.
Yes exactly. Shifting responsibility to who ever came along. Like a on and off boyfriend for example.

Jmo

Im going to find that Telemundo interview from Feb 28, to me it's telling. Yoland says " he was here for I dont know why" and "Maddi wouldn't run away because she has fears, so many fears she doesn't sleep alone" and " my daughter worked the night before, seemed she woke up tired and told him to bring her"
just obvious to me that this was told to her by Jenn, that there is some sort of bad blood, and could be just that they think he's a freeloader. It's also interesting that G-ma brings up that Maddi can't sleep alone, maybe G-ma was inquiring about that and it made SS nervous, he came back in case Maddi disclosed more since she was there all week,
Stephan says she didn't get her meds at Grandma's (trying to make them look irresponsible ), Grandma is not irresponsible.
Maybe Grandma was of a different opinion regarding meds, for a good reason.

Stephan wasn't here for her birthday or he would have been at the party. or on the weekend to do something with her. it's all such BS that it's hard to put any stock into any of it unless confirmed by L/e.
One lies then the other lies, looks like they're covering but then it could be something else. there's always a debate, could be this could be that... fuhgetaboutit... more docs will come out and reveal the truth.

There seems to be no hard data on when the freeloader reloaded himself at MS's house (the house where she had no actual bedroom). SS said something about it supposed to having been for a week.... and already it's not the same without MS there. Puke.

I think he may have been there all week, for her birthday. More puke. But her actual birthday. The one where she didn't get the money she had anticipated. There probably were some words about that, but IMO JS was not going to call attention to SS being there....

The roommates? Was this a new situation, begun perhaps after SS moved out. (I wonder what SS moving out looks like -- stomping off with his toothbrush?)

How much weirdness (criminal weirdness) would SS have needed to orchestrate to hide his FLAGRANT ABUSE from outsiders who were suddenly insiders?

She just wanted to be a kid. Safe in her own home.

JMO

There seems to be no hard data on when the freeloader reloaded himself at MS's house (the house where she had no actual bedroom). SS said something about it supposed to having been for a week.... and already it's not the same without MS there. Puke.

I think he may have been there all week, for her birthday. More puke. But her actual birthday. The one where she didn't get the money she had anticipated. There probably were some words about that, but IMO JS was not going to call attention to SS being there....
Yeah, I posted about that upthread because the grandmother brought up that SS might have been there for her (actual <-- my word) birthday. Note she didn't say her party, but possibly for her birthday, which was Thursday, 2/22.

Interview with grandmother on Pg 874:

Stephan possibly came to the home for Maddie’s birthday.

I think he may have been there all week, for her birthday. More puke.
So do you think the pings they have of him arriving Sunday night, are him trying to make it look like he was coming from North Port? I wouldn't put it past him. How can they be confused about what day he came " uh saturday or sunday??? never mind Stephan, we'll just ask Jenn lol like you always say " check with Jenn

Using the grandmother's address so MS could attend a better school may have been at the grandmother's suggestion.

IMO, that makes more sense. You would need her permission, in theory, and she also seems to be more driven/conventionally successful, and probably wanted MS to do well in school. If JS didn't own the condo to begin with, it's sort of grey area anyway. I personally think the school district lie is why JS claimed MS did not know her address. Not because MS actually did not.

Considering the enormity of what was actually going on that day, having lied about where MS actually lived was the least of JS' worries.....

I wonder if JS knew what time her work was going to be done.

Maybe the TRUTH was that JS didn't ASK anybody to do anything. SS was already there IMO so he'd be the parental figure until whatever time JS got home.

She may have SPOKEN to MS by videocall and saw MS's gifts at that time. Before saying goodnight and hanging up.

I think SS had been in JS's room once already, to sneak out with a laptop and accidentally only one crock, returned for the purposes of deleting messages off MS's phone, but JS awakened, after A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP. So SS pivots, says he's looking for the leash, and tells JS she can keep sleeping, he'll take MS to school. And a new string of lies is born.

SS couldn't leave MS sitting in the car so he drove away again, IMO to kill time until JS left for her appointment. Returned then to delete messages from MS's phone.

I come back to this: if SS thought it important enough to delete messages from MS's phone (assuming he's the one who did it and had reason to), how is it possible for JS not to see anything concerning in those?

She never once gave him a side eye?

He wasn't even a KIND OF GOOD liar.

JMO

So do you think the pings they have of him arriving Sunday night, are him trying to make it look like he was coming from North Port? I wouldn't put it past him. How can they be confused about what day he came " uh saturday or sunday??? never mind Stephan, we'll just ask Jenn lol like you always say " check with Jenn

If SS had been there already for a few days, there's nothing preventing him from returning to NP. Maybe he packed a bigger bag, planning to move back in. Maybe he switched vehicles.

IMO it was awful convenient -- and suspicious -- that he appeared to hang back and only re-arrived (my opinion) once MS's ride left after dropping her off.

JMO

I wonder if JS knew what time her work was going to be done.

Maybe the TRUTH was that JS didn't ASK anybody to do anything. SS was already there IMO so he'd be the parental figure until whatever time JS got home.

She may have SPOKEN to MS by videocall and saw MS's gifts at that time. Before saying goodnight and hanging up.

I think SS had been in JS's room once already, to sneak out with a laptop and accidentally only one crock, returned for the purposes of deleting messages off MS's phone, but JS awakened, after A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP. So SS pivots, says he's looking for the leash, and tells JS she can keep sleeping, he'll take MS to school. And a new string of lies is born.

SS couldn't leave MS sitting in the car so he drove away again, IMO to kill time until JS left for her appointment. Returned then to delete messages from MS's phone.

I come back to this: if SS thought it important enough to delete messages from MS's phone (assuming he's the one who did it and had reason to), how is it possible for JS not to see anything concerning in those?

She never once gave him a side eye?

He wasn't even a KIND OF GOOD liar.

JMO
How does one accidentally pick up only one shoe if you're there to get them? I mean, it's not real hard to count to 2.

If SS had been there already for a few days, there's nothing preventing him from returning to NP. Maybe he packed a bigger bag, planning to move back in. Maybe he switched vehicles.

IMO it was awful convenient -- and suspicious -- that he appeared to hang back and only re-arrived (my opinion) once MS's ride left after dropping her off.

JMO
According to the GH cell ping video (which I'm finally getting to, so apologies to all that have already "Been there, done that")... I took this note:

5:15 – Interesting that GH thinks SS wanted to make sure the Aunt had taken off before he got there. SS gets there ~10 min after Maddie.

5:15ish in:

Using the grandmother's address so MS could attend a better school may have been at the grandmother's suggestion.

IMO, that makes more sense. You would need her permission, in theory, and she also seems to be more driven/conventionally successful, and probably wanted MS to do well in school. If JS didn't own the condo to begin with, it's sort of grey area anyway. I personally think the school district lie is why JS claimed MS did not know her address. Not because MS actually did not.

Considering the enormity of what was actually going on that day, having lied about where MS actually lived was the least of JS' worries.....

Good point. JS probably taught MS to say she didn't know her address so they'd never get outted for violating the school residency rule.

Was MS at her Gma's for the week prior? Was she not even HOME on her actual birthday?

And did JS send MS to Gma's so she could have SS to herself? I wonder how the pedophile would have felt about that, coming all that way and no MS?

I'm picking up new vibes that JS might have thought she and SS were getting back together when, really, SS was worming his way back into her bed for unfettered access to A CHILD.

I suspect SS PLANNED to assault MS thst night, like he done every other ugly chance he'd gotten before and would have continued to do so, except that during the commission of a dastardly criminal SA, he strangled her to death, crossing the premefitatiom threshold because he could have stopped but didn't.

JMO

JMO

the arrival of him minutes after she gets there are suspicious. especially because of those last few minutes and the " lag" that made it look like he waited for it to be clear to arrive.

Im going to find that Telemundo interview from Feb 28, to me it's telling. Yoland says " he was here for I dont know why" and "Maddi wouldn't run away because she has fears, so many fears she doesn't sleep alone" and " my daughter worked the night before, seemed she woke up tired and told him to bring her"
just obvious to me that this was told to her by Jenn, that there is some sort of bad blood, and could be just that they think he's a freeloader. It's also interesting that G-ma brings up that Maddi can't sleep alone, maybe G-ma was inquiring about that and it made SS nervous, he came back in case Maddi disclosed more since she was there all week,
Stephan says she didn't get her meds at Grandma's (trying to make them look irresponsible ), Grandma is not irresponsible.
Maybe Grandma was of a different opinion regarding meds, for a good reason.

Stephan wasn't here for her birthday or he would have been at the party. or on the weekend to do something with her. it's all such BS that it's hard to put any stock into any of it unless confirmed by L/e.
One lies then the other lies, looks like they're covering but then it could be something else. there's always a debate, could be this could be that... fuhgetaboutit... more docs will come out and reveal the truth.
I actually think he was up for her birthday. Specifically because a neighbour interviewed by police commented that they had noticed him about a week prior at the home of Js - and this lines up with him being there around the time of February 22, which would’ve been Madeline‘s 13th birthday. Him being there for her birthday does not necessarily mean he would’ve attended the party. I don’t think there was any fondness between him and Madeleine’s extended family.

and she would have noticed the text from her friend that probably read something like "where are you?"
so she shouldnt have been shocked when she was told she wasnt in school all day.
I pointed this out earlier. JS either saw the text from Madeline‘s friend, asking where Madeline was at some point during the day and should’ve been realized that Madeline had not arrived for school or had a bare minimum should’ve checked in with the school to confirm her attendance. Or she found out after school when she herself called the friend to ask if the friend had seen her daughter all day. The only way she wouldn’t have seen a call or text inbound from that friend is if SS had deleted that before checked over the phone.

I actually think he was up for her birthday. Specifically because a neighbour interviewed by police commented that they had noticed him about a week prior at the home of Js - and this lines up with him being there around the time of February 22, which would’ve been Madeline‘s 13th birthday. Him being there for her birthday does not necessarily mean he would’ve attended the party. I don’t think there was any fondness between him and Madeleine’s extended family.
I agree, I meant he didnt specifically come for her birthday ( party) but whatever reason he came here, I'm sure her birthday was the excuse. I am sure L/e will determine when he got into Orlando because how did his dad get there? where was the honda?

That's what GH said (waiting for her aunt to leave).
I can believe it. I bear in mind that he's been grooming MS for years; he was constantly texting and calling her, according to her friend (and probably her call logs). So he could also certainly have manipulated her via text like "You know your mom's family doesn't like me, let me know when they're gone" or something. I don't think she liked him around, but it could be that she was basically forced to tolerate/comply with him for a number of reasons. It'll be interesting to see what texts come out from that day and the week preceding.

I just realized, too: that could be why he went to his father's that day, if indeed he'd been there for a bit then left and came back: he knew MS wouldn't be around anyway because of the party, and JS was gonna be at work. Not sure what time JS went to work, but it was just a day that the timing could have worked out if he needed to grab whatever or check in or swap cars/phones down south for some reason.

I pointed this out earlier. JS either saw the text from Madeline‘s friend, asking where Madeline was at some point during the day and should’ve been realized that Madeline had not arrived for school or had a bare minimum should’ve checked in with the school to confirm her attendance. Or she found out after school when she herself called the friend to ask if the friend had seen her daughter all day. The only way she wouldn’t have seen a call or text inbound from that friend is if SS had deleted that before checked over the phone.
I don’t know…. Honestly if I saw a “where are you text” I wouldn’t assume she wasn’t at school or missing, I probably would’ve thought along the lines of where are you in the school line or where are you / we were supposed to meet at the lockers before gym or something more innocent

I mentioned this yesterday, the black mark was described by LE as a "freckle" (p. 46 of the massive dropbox doc from admin. No link because its downloaded directly to my device).
"...I located a black freckle or mark on Stern's penis that was visible in some of the photographs / videos found while examinging the photographs/videos of Sterns sexually abusing ____ " (redacted but they mean MS).

I've uploaded Page 46-48 to the Media Thread also. But placing it here for convenience too.

Attachments

• STERNS page 46-48 WM Interviews Room 4.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member