Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Towards the end of this video, they replay an early MSM interview with JS. 27m

Reporter asks her about her last conversation with MS.

Notably she doesn't say it was anything about getting ready for school....

It's the night before.

And she says, "we spoke..."

She goes on to say they spoke about her presents -- "she had an amazing time, she was happy about her gifts..." And then she told her goodnight.

I didn't catch it until just now.

IMO THAT WAS A PHONE CALL!!!!

"We spoke..." that's phone call language IMO. Ends with a goodnight.

IMO JS did not expect to SEE MS that night. Expected her to be fast asleep.

My bet -- MS and JS talked on the phone during MS's ride home from the party.

It doesn't really change anything but I think JS's ACTUAL truth is that the last time she saw MS was before she went to work on Sunday. And the last time she SPOKE with MS was ON THE PHONE.

JMO
That's why I thought SS giving Jenn an update was weird "She took her meds, and completed her night routines" It was unnecessary, Jenn should have been on her way home. Unless it was to explain why Maddi would be sleeping when she got there.The "she showed us her gifts" would have been a lie.

Hopefully that's not a miss on LE's part but I can't see them missing something big like that. Especially since they know he traveled there between killing Maddie and when she was found. It's got to be just a miss from the data dump.
I wondered if it was one of the blacked out pages. When I get back on my laptop I’ll peruse the document. I uploaded some of the Dropbox pages to the media thread.

Forgive me if this has been discussed. Is it possible the nighttime meds were in addition to an additional knock-out drug given by SS, so he could assault her while she was out like a light?

Could it be possible that she inadvertently died when her breathing or her heart slowed down due to a lethal combination of drugs? I keep thinking about how I believe that Casey Anthony drugged her daughter with homemade chloroform (which is what I suspect killed this little girl).

I didn't know if this was SS's MO for his SA's on MS??

Have toxicology tests been done on SM? Of course, some may not have stayed around long enough to show up, but I don't know.

JMO
Inadvertently does not equal premeditated murder, though. If she died of drug OD (which I doubt it was after reading the aggravating factors that lead to death penalty decision), it would have been intentional.

DBM what I wrote doesnt matter anyway. about her being tired or if he came because she was tired, its all a bunch of BS anyway. he didnt come b/c jenn was tired, everything SS does is very self-serving, Seems that there is always something in it for him.

Last edited:
It would seem that JS might have been lying to herself and lying to her family, SS was nothing but a cesspool of deceit, and poor MS's truth got lost in that mess.

And now she'll never get the chance to grow up, distance herself from it, find ways to heal herself and have a better life, to shine.

First he cut off her childhood, then he killed her adulthood. By cutting off her oxygen.

May justice show him no mercy.

JMO

Last edited:
We do not know for sure that she didn’t tell her mother. On page 872 of the massive Dropbox doc (which I can’t link to as it is downloaded directly to my device), JS told Le that the last time MS had been in trouble was weeks ago, but JS claimed she could not remember why. JS further advised LE that she had seen texts on MS phone wherein Ms sent texts wherein she stated that when she was 18 she was going to leave, that _______ [redacted - could be either Js or Ss here really, couldn’t it?] was acting crazy and that she [redacted = JS] was going to send her to her father’s home.
It doesn't read either way to me (Maddie or JS). It was JS talking about Maddie, not about herself.

Here it is with JS in that spot:

JS found texts stating when Maddie turned 18 she was going to leave, that JS was acting crazy, and that JS was going to send Maddie to her father’s home.

Here it is with Maddie in that spot:

JS found texts stating when Maddie turned 18 she was going to leave, that Maddie was acting crazy, and that JS was going to send Maddie to her father’s home.

The bottom one makes more sense to me. Of course, that's JMO. :)

We do not know for sure that she didn’t tell her mother. On page 872 of the massive Dropbox doc (which I can’t link to as it is downloaded directly to my device), JS told Le that the last time MS had been in trouble was weeks ago, but JS claimed she could not remember why. JS further advised LE that she had seen texts on MS phone wherein Ms sent texts wherein she stated that when she was 18 she was going to leave, that _______ [redacted - could be either Js or Ss here really, couldn’t it?] was acting crazy and that she [redacted = JS] was going to send her to her father’s home.

What was also interesting to note in that section was the JS told Le that Ms did NOT have a history of leaving home or running away when she was angry.

This is in stark contrast to page 874 wherein Ms maternal grandmother who’s name is redacted stated that about a year prior, MS HAD left the home she shared with JS and was walking around the neighborhood after having had an argument with her mother. The grandmother advised MS to return home so MS did so. There was no time noted as to time of day when this took place.

I wonder why Js didn’t mention that incident to Le and if there had been other such incidents in the past? Why couldn’t JS recall what they had last argued about when she spoke with LE? She advised the media via her webcam interview they last argued about two weeks prior to her having “gone missing”. She was vague about what that may have been about as well. If it had been only within the last two weeks, she would probably remember what it pertained to, wouldn’t she?

The only way she might not is if she was high on whatever street drugs or script(s) she *may* have been using at the time, or if she and Ms argued so often it was hard to recall (but then she could have said it was either X or Y, not sure…). Or maybe she didn’t remember because she simply did not want to disclose to LE or the media what it was really about. It’s possible imo that it was about something that would have revealed just what an absolutely terrible job JS was doing as a mother and protector of her child.
That has always stuck out to me, too: in JS's first TV interview, if (as she claimed) she had vetted MS's texts, then she would have already seen the one(s) about MS fantasizing about running away (at either 13 or 18); and if MS had gone wandering before after they fought; and given that we know from MS's friend that MS was mad about her mother not giving her the usual birthday money she was used to getting (then disappointed about the party attendance, and probably also depressed about SS showing back up again in their lives); then why on earth would JS say that she felt like someone must have taken MS? The absolute most obvious thing would have been that she ran away.

Just my opinion, but I still feel that the reason is that it was part of the concocted story. I hope I'm wrong; I really would rather this mother NOT be involved in this monstrous event.

Last edited:
This is in stark contrast to page 874 wherein Ms maternal grandmother who’s name is redacted stated that about a year prior, MS HAD left the home she shared with JS and was walking around the neighborhood after having had an argument with her mother. The grandmother advised MS to return home so MS did so. There was no time noted as to time of day when this took place.
SBMFF

Reading the grandmother's quote you brought up on Pg 874 got me to thinking. I have no idea how far Maddie walked, or if it was in a straight line, or making lots of turns and zig-zagging along... but she managed to find her way home when JS has stated that she couldn't/didn't know where she lived (or whatever JS's actual comment was)

Approximately one year ago, there was an incident where Maddie was upset due to having an argument with her mother and she called REDACTED. At that time, Maddie explained she was walking around the neighborhood due to being angry; however, she soon went back home after being told to do so

That's why I thought SS giving Jenn an update was weird "She took her meds, and completed her night routines" It was unnecessary, Jenn should have been on her way home. Unless it was to explain why Maddi would be sleeping when she got there.The "she showed us her gifts" would have been a lie.
As would JS sending SS and Maddie to bed in room #4 at 11pm (it would be a lie if she was already sleeping).

SBMFF

Reading the grandmother's quote you brought up on Pg 874 got me to thinking. I have no idea how far Maddie walked, or if it was in a straight line, or making lots of turns and zig-zagging along... but she managed to find her way home when JS has stated that she couldn't/didn't know where she lived (or whatever JS's actual comment was)

Approximately one year ago, there was an incident where Maddie was upset due to having an argument with her mother and she called REDACTED. At that time, Maddie explained she was walking around the neighborhood due to being angry; however, she soon went back home after being told to do so
I wonder if MS called one of her cousins,and grandmother gave the advice?

It is strange the grandmother would be redacted? JMO

As would JS sending SS and Maddie to bed in room #4 at 11pm (it would be a lie if she was already sleeping).
IMO,its pretty weird to call and give an update about a 13 year-old.

Especially given SS basically "functioned" as her "stepfather". If Jenn Soto considered SS to fulfill that role, why on earth would he be calling to report such inane happenings like Maddie took her meds and a shower? He wasn't a 15 year-old babysitting a young special needs child.

Both SS and JS,so full of lies....

I wondered if it was one of the blacked out pages. When I get back on my laptop I’ll peruse the document. I uploaded some of the Dropbox pages to the media thread.
Good point so I went to see where in the doc the blacked out pages are. They are 227-332 with the cell tower pings are on pages 446-862. I can't imagine that they'd put ping data from North Point above the cell ping data since those pages are in chronological order and there are 114 pages of data between the two. The blacked out pages have to be something else. Or at least IMO they do but it was sure worth a look to see where they fell within the doc.

IMO,its pretty weird to call and give an update about a 13 year-old.

Especially given SS basically "functioned" as her "stepfather". If Jenn Soto considered SS to fulfill that role, why on earth would he be calling to report such inane happenings like Maddie took her meds and a shower? He wasn't a 15 year-old babysitting a young special needs child.

Both SS and JS,so full of lies....
Yeah there is a lot of calling that seems to be just a cover for something else, imo. Like after you literally saw JS at 8:15 (dog leash story), you call her at 10:15 to let her know you didn't take MS to McD's first thing that morning? Hold on a sec, lemme get my hipwaders.

Yeah there is a lot of calling that seems to be just a cover for something else, imo. Like after you literally saw JS at 8:15 (dog leash story), you call her at 10:15 to let her know you didn't take MS to McD's first thing that morning? Hold on a sec, lemme get my hipwaders.
Exactly.

More reasons I personally think JS & SS were both involved in whatever happened to MS all along.

I'm not sure the extend JS participated, since she has not been charged with anything, but this raises my already off the charts suspicions she was at minimum covering for SS.

Im going to find that Telemundo interview from Feb 28, to me it's telling. Yoland says " he was here for I dont know why" and "Maddi wouldn't run away because she has fears, so many fears she doesn't sleep alone" and " my daughter worked the night before, seemed she woke up tired and told him to bring her"
just obvious to me that this was told to her by Jenn, that there is some sort of bad blood, and could be just that they think he's a freeloader. It's also interesting that G-ma brings up that Maddi can't sleep alone, maybe G-ma was inquiring about that and it made SS nervous, he came back in case Maddi disclosed more since she was there all week,
Stephan says she didn't get her meds at Grandma's (trying to make them look irresponsible ), Grandma is not irresponsible.
Maybe Grandma was of a different opinion regarding meds, for a good reason.

Stephan wasn't here for her birthday or he would have been at the party. or on the weekend to do something with her. it's all such BS that it's hard to put any stock into any of it unless confirmed by L/e.
One lies then the other lies, looks like they're covering but then it could be something else. there's always a debate, could be this could be that... fuhgetaboutit... more docs will come out and reveal the truth.

Last edited:
That has always stuck out to me, too: in JS's first TV interview, if (as she claimed) she had vetted MS's texts, then she would have already seen the one(s) about MS fantasizing about running away (at either 13 or 18); and if MS had gone wandering before after they fought; and given that we know from MS's friend that MS was mad about her mother not giving her the usual birthday money she was used to getting (then disappointed about the party attendance, and probably also depressed about SS showing back up again in their lives); then why on earth would JS say that she felt like someone must have taken MS? The absolute most obvious thing would have been that she ran away.

Just my opinion, but I still feel that the reason is that it was part of the concocted story. I hope I'm wrong; I really would rather this mother NOT be involved in this monstrous event.
and she would have noticed the text from her friend that probably read something like "where are you?"
so she shouldnt have been shocked when she was told she wasnt in school all day.

and she would have noticed the text from her friend that probably read something like "where are you?"
so she shouldnt have been shocked when she was told she wasnt in school all day.
Right! .... Unless the thing that SS was doing at 10:55 a.m. while he was home alone and MS's phone turned on, was deleting that and others. :(

My guess is they argued over her grades because she was getting Ds and Fs. She could have gone to school in her own district, instead of Jenn lying about their address in order to get Maddy into the better school district with Grandma's address. She could have taken the public school bus every day, instead of Jenn putting in the extra effort to get up and drive her to school each morning. Must have been frustrating for Jenn because all these efforts were not helping Maddy succeed.
I get an error when i see Effort and JS in one sentence.
She failed her daughter in so many ways.
Jmo

I get an error when i see Effort and JS in one sentence.
She failed her daughter in so many ways.
Jmo
I agree. I dont see maddi going to hunter midddle school as an effort by jenn. I see it as an effort to be closer to gmas ( walking distance) as a back up plan. Maddi doing better in school, will not be resolved by sending her to a different school, that saying the school is the problem. Too bad she didnt put the same effort into maddis environment. or finding out what was behind the inability to sleep alone.
Again, not saying she was involved, but it sure does look like she was a lazy parent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back