Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know about trouble, but the grandmother didn't like him (which I posted above).

Also, while the grandmother may have said that, it was JS that told LE that SS "picked Maddie up". Pg 363:

View attachment 511714
Personally, that appears to me to be proof that JS helped cover it up and was attempting to protect SS. The lie means that SS was not in the house whenever Maddie was killed. That's what that lie accomplishes.

I mentioned this yesterday, the black mark was described by LE as a "freckle" (p. 46 of the massive dropbox doc from admin. No link because its downloaded directly to my device).
"...I located a black freckle or mark on Stern's penis that was visible in some of the photographs / videos found while examinging the photographs/videos of Sterns sexually abusing ____ " (redacted but they mean MS).
With any luck it's actually melanoma....

Not from what Shannon Butler has been told. She starts speaking about it at the 9:30 mark, then stating she had been strangled at the 10:00 mark -

Towards the end of this video, they replay an early MSM interview with JS. 27m

Reporter asks her about her last conversation with MS.

Notably she doesn't say it was anything about getting ready for school....

It's the night before.

And she says, "we spoke..."

She goes on to say they spoke about her presents -- "she had an amazing time, she was happy about her gifts..." And then she told her goodnight.

I didn't catch it until just now.

IMO THAT WAS A PHONE CALL!!!!

"We spoke..." that's phone call language IMO. Ends with a goodnight.

IMO JS did not expect to SEE MS that night. Expected her to be fast asleep.

My bet -- MS and JS talked on the phone during MS's ride home from the party.

It doesn't really change anything but I think JS's ACTUAL truth is that the last time she saw MS was before she went to work on Sunday. And the last time she SPOKE with MS was ON THE PHONE.

JMO

Towards the end of this video, they replay an early MSM interview with JS. 27m

Reporter asks her about her last conversation with MS.

Notably she doesn't say it was anything about getting ready for school....

It's the night before.

And she says, "we spoke..."

She goes on to say they spoke about her presents -- "she had an amazing time, she was happy about her gifts..." And then she told her goodnight.

I didn't catch it until just now.

IMO THAT WAS A PHONE CALL!!!!

"We spoke..." that's phone call language IMO. Ends with a goodnight.

IMO JS did not expect to SEE MS that night. Expected her to be fast asleep.

My bet -- MS and JS talked on the phone during MS's ride home from the party.

It doesn't really change anything but I think JS's ACTUAL truth is that the last time she saw MS was before she went to work on Sunday. And the last time she SPOKE with MS was ON THE PHONE.

JMO
That's actually a pretty good catch and quite interesting to think about.

Didn't one of MS's friends say MS stopped taking her medicine? <modsnip> SS said that he made sure she did her nighttime routine (I hate every word of that because it probably includes videotaping it) and says she took her medicine. But did she? If any of that is true, perhaps she fooled him and did not actually swallow them. SS may have expected her to be drugged (from whatever "meds" he gave her) but she wasn't...

Don't know how that would or wouldn't change anything.

I don't know that SS started that day with a plan to kill her but he ended with one. Strangulation IMO is never a so-called crime of passion. Because it requires such effort over a protracted span of time. Plenty of time to change course and he did not.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this yesterday, the black mark was described by LE as a "freckle" (p. 46 of the massive dropbox doc from admin. No link because its downloaded directly to my device).
"...I located a black freckle or mark on Stern's penis that was visible in some of the photographs / videos found while examinging the photographs/videos of Sterns sexually abusing ____ " (redacted but they mean MS).
That is what I 100% assumed as well. Freckle/birthmark/mole/whatever. I doubt it's an "injury" or anything.

...... This concludes my interest in describing the details of SS'S Nether Regions. Vomit face emoji.
Thank you all.

Here are some of the pages of the friend interviews and a few other interviews.
Thank you for posting these.
I noticed the interviews with the children, who I think were all the same age, were so different. Not in content as much as in how they gave information and portrayed MS.
A few embellished their stories a little, and I feel one of them did not know MS at all, maybe they sat next to each other in a class, but the girl wanted to be interviewed like the others. What struck me the most was the level of maturity differences. The last girl, who seems to be pretty close and talks about bipolar disorder, seems more mature than her years compared to some of the others.
I wonder how much of what they all said that LE investigated?

In regards to SS driving around in the wee hour of the morning. Read the top of page 35, SS Interview where they describe the road, hour and destination.

Here is the clip but I've also attached the page. It sound to me like the night of Feb 27th between 3:27am and 4:35am he was near US-192. The vehicle also traveled between 4:42am to 10:55am between US192 and North Port.

Why did he go back to North Port (2.5 hours south) in the middle of the night? Did he dispose of evidence? Did it have something to do with his Dad, CS? Had he already placed MS in the bamboo tree line?
1719111607125.png

Attachments

• STERNS page 35 only SS Interview 2-28-24 travel early hours to NP.pdf
    641.8 KB · Views: 5
I still can't figure out those cellphone maps, although I didn't spend a lot of time at it. But, if those images are saying there are 3 different phones, and that they are in 3 different places at the same time, then Maddie's phone wouldn't be one of them as it would need to be traveling with someone (JS or SS).
I think this topic started with a question about the Sunday night timeline as developed through cellphone pings. SS has a phone (red) coming into town, Maddie has her phone (pink/magenta) with her in her aunt’s car, and JS has her phone (blue) at work/driving home.

I will try to decipher the charts (I think I’m getting it): It’s challenging to understand the semi circles and they aren’t literal. The wide thin “Vs” with a triangle at the bend are the towers. The semi circles in one of the three colors reflect a cell phone and move as the phone moves (as in a car) — semi circles within semi circles reflect the pings when a phone is active and based on signal strength. When I started to get this a bit was when 1) I stopped expecting the semi circles to be exact (sometimes they change as the phone signal is picked up briefly by another tower close by) and 2) re-listened to GH talk in this You Tube about time line on Sunday evening.

Last edited:
The markings weren't from Maddie biting him. The distinct markings of his penis were noted before her death. They were seen in images of him SAing her.

Pg 35: In a picture located on Stephan’s phone, we observed a black mark near the tip of the shaft in a picture of a penis

Pg 104: the penis observed penetrating the victim had distinct marking on it which consisted of bright pinkish-colored skin below the head of the penis until approximately a quarter of the length down the shaft of the penis. Several other pictures capturing this distinct pattern were observed on the phone
Just to clarify, my post about her biting was tongue-in-cheek. (I added “I wish,” meaning a wink.)

On another topic, related to the gun found in Room #4, I imagine just having a gun out on the bed table would serve as intimidation if someone weren’t enthusiastic about participating in SA. It could even be there as proof if the abuser wanted to say, “I have means to kill you if you don’t comply or if you tell.”

OMO.

Forgive me if this has been discussed. Is it possible the nighttime meds were in addition to an additional knock-out drug given by SS, so he could assault her while she was out like a light?

Could it be possible that she inadvertently died when her breathing or her heart slowed down due to a lethal combination of drugs? I keep thinking about how I believe that Casey Anthony drugged her daughter with homemade chloroform (which is what I suspect killed this little girl).

I didn't know if this was SS's MO for his SA's on MS??

Have toxicology tests been done on SM? Of course, some may not have stayed around long enough to show up, but I don't know.

JMO
My guess is SS was giving Maddy, and maybe Jenn, date rape drugs.

In regards to SS driving around in the wee hour of the morning. Read the top of page 35, SS Interview where they describe the road, hour and destination.

Here is the clip but I've also attached the page. It sound to me like the night of Feb 27th between 3:27am and 4:35am he was near US-192. The vehicle also traveled between 4:42am to 10:55am between US192 and North Port.

Why did he go back to North Port (2.5 hours south) in the middle of the night? Did he dispose of evidence? Did it have something to do with his Dad, CS? Had he already placed MS in the bamboo tree line?
View attachment 512462
I'm thinking he downloaded all the videos and images/CSAM to a jump drive (so he could relive these experiences forever). He thought by deleting them off his phone and doing a factory reset that they were destroyed. He needed to hide that jump drive somewhere. Somewhere in North Port.

I'm thinking he downloaded all the videos and images/CSAM to a jump drive (so he could relive these experiences forever). He thought by deleting them off his phone and doing a factory reset that they were destroyed. He needed to hide that jump drive somewhere. Somewhere in North Port.
I was looking thru the search warrants and didn’t see one for his parents house. But he could have given it to his Dad. But then why drive to NP???

I still don't understand why Maddy didn't tell someone. Her mom, grandmother, or someone at school. Was there no one she trusted or confided in? Maybe she thought SS was her boyfriend?
We do not know for sure that she didn’t tell her mother. On page 872 of the massive Dropbox doc (which I can’t link to as it is downloaded directly to my device), JS told Le that the last time MS had been in trouble was weeks ago, but JS claimed she could not remember why. JS further advised LE that she had seen texts on MS phone wherein Ms sent texts wherein she stated that when she was 18 she was going to leave, that _______ [redacted - could be either Js or Ss here really, couldn’t it?] was acting crazy and that she [redacted = JS] was going to send her to her father’s home.

What was also interesting to note in that section was the JS told Le that Ms did NOT have a history of leaving home or running away when she was angry.

This is in stark contrast to page 874 wherein Ms maternal grandmother who’s name is redacted stated that about a year prior, MS HAD left the home she shared with JS and was walking around the neighborhood after having had an argument with her mother. The grandmother advised MS to return home so MS did so. There was no time noted as to time of day when this took place.

I wonder why Js didn’t mention that incident to Le and if there had been other such incidents in the past? Why couldn’t JS recall what they had last argued about when she spoke with LE? She advised the media via her webcam interview they last argued about two weeks prior to her having “gone missing”. She was vague about what that may have been about as well. If it had been only within the last two weeks, she would probably remember what it pertained to, wouldn’t she?

The only way she might not is if she was high on whatever street drugs or script(s) she *may* have been using at the time, or if she and Ms argued so often it was hard to recall (but then she could have said it was either X or Y, not sure…). Or maybe she didn’t remember because she simply did not want to disclose to LE or the media what it was really about. It’s possible imo that it was about something that would have revealed just what an absolutely terrible job JS was doing as a mother and protector of her child.

Last edited:
My guess is they argued over her grades because she was getting Ds and Fs. She could have gone to school in her own district, instead of Jenn lying about their address in order to get Maddy into the better school district with Grandma's address. She could have taken the public school bus every day, instead of Jenn putting in the extra effort to get up and drive her to school each morning. Must have been frustrating for Jenn because all these efforts were not helping Maddy succeed.

My guess is they argued over her grades because she was getting Ds and Fs. She could have gone to school in her own district, instead of Jenn lying about their address in order to get Maddy into the better school district with Grandma's address. She could have taken the public school bus every day, instead of Jenn putting in the extra effort to get up and drive her to school each morning. Must have been frustrating for Jenn because all these efforts were not helping Maddy succeed.
I doubt she gave a rat’s butt what Ms grades were. She never went to parent teacher interviews… per the doc in the Dropbox….

View attachment 512462
Darn! The pages and pages of cell tower ping maps stops at midnight on the 26th. Nothing for the middle of the night on the 27th. I wonder if they created them but just didn't put them in the data dump. And if so, I wonder if there will be another data dump made available with new data. Fingers crossed there is!

I think this topic started with a question about the Sunday night timeline as developed through cellphone pings. SS has a phone (red) coming into town, Maddie has her phone (pink/magenta) with her in her aunt’s car, and JS has her phone (blue) at work/driving home.

I will try to decipher the charts (I think I’m getting it): It’s challenging to understand the semi circles and they aren’t literal. The wide thin “Vs” with a triangle at the bend are the towers. The semi circles in one of the three colors reflect a cell phone and move as the phone moves (as in a car) — semi circles within semi circles reflect the pings when a phone is active and based on signal strength. When I started to get this a bit was when 1) I stopped expecting the semi circles to be exact (sometimes they change as the phone signal is picked up briefly by another tower close by) and 2) re-listened to GH talk in this You Tube about time line on Sunday evening.

This might help. I only pasted the first section, it goes into more of an explanation at the link below. It gets pretty interesting as the blog progresses.

Each of the three antenna arrays covers a 120° sector with the tower at it’s focus, and these sectors, by convention, are referred to as alpha, beta, and gamma – α, β, γ.

Within each sector, the tower can make a measurement of how far away the transmitting cell phone is. This is done by measuring signal strength and the round-trip signal time. For a lot of technical reasons, this is not a very accurate measurement, and the determined distance will have a reasonably significant error band.

Here is a diagram of a single cell tower showing concentric bands of distance from the tower, and the three “sectors”. The distance bands don’t stop at “6”, but this is just to give you the idea. Note that at six miles out, the arc of a sector is 12.6 miles long

1719159015787.png

I was looking thru the search warrants and didn’t see one for his parents house. But he could have given it to his Dad. But then why drive to NP???
Hopefully that's not a miss on LE's part but I can't see them missing something big like that. Especially since they know he traveled there between killing Maddie and when she was found. It's got to be just a miss from the data dump.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back