LA LA - Tabitha Queen, 29, taken by male, children found home alone, Bastrop, 10 May 2021 *POI*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't see this one on here...if so...sorry.

In this podcast the confusing timeline and the questions about the events finally fall into place. Note: This podcast is dated Jan. 6, 2021. As of that day they there is still nothing on the evidence that what was send to the crime lab.

Tabitha Y Queen - LA Repository for Unidentified & Missing People

Missing since: 2021-05-10
Date of Birth: 1992-04-21
Sex: female
Race: Black
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Height: 64 inches
Weight: 200 to 220 pounds
Scar: Yes
Tattoo: Yes
Dental Records: Unavailable
DNA Records: Unavailable
FACES Case #: 1032
Agency Case #: 2021-2497
Alt. Case #: M626268984
Agency: Bastrop Police Department
Agency Phone: 318-281-1322

Identifying features
Tattoo of the name 'Legend' on her chest. Scar on left arm. Tattoos of stars on an arm.

Additional details
MP Queen left her residence on 5/10/2021 at approx 11 am to go to the store. Her vehicle was found abandoned on West Pine Street in Bastrop.

Contact us
If you have any information concerning this case please contact the FACES Lab.
Teresa Wilson, Assistant Research Professor, LSU - (225) 578-4761
Maria Allaire, Research Associate, LSU - (225) 578-4775

Missing Person Monday: Tabitha Queen — Murder Murder News

Her mother last spoke to Tabitha on the phone on Mother’s Day which was May 9th. Her mom could hear two male voices in the background, and when she asked her daughter who they were, Tabitha said she had to go.

There is security footage of Tabitha at a grocery store the same day, and the next day, her children were the last ones to see her. She told her three kids she was going to the grocery store that morning, and never came home. Her cell phone was last pinged an hour away in Arcadia, LA, and video footage later showed a black male driving Tabitha’s car and parking it on West Pine Street the same morning. Tabitha was not with the man.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

NamUs profile updated Feb 07 2022

Circumstances of Disappearance
After not being able to reach 29 year old Tabitha Queen, her family went to her home in Bastrop, Louisiana. Upon arrival, they were shocked to find her 3 children home alone. According to Tabitha's oldest daughter age 10, a man came and took Tabitha from her home. She has not been seen or heard from since. Tabitha's car was located in Morehouse Parish, but video footage shows a black male parking the car and leaving.

Tattoo
1 tattoo with masks saying laugh now cry later legend on her chest pot leaf on left buttock Stars on one arm unsure which arm

you deserve more T. shame how the LE treat s*x workers esp Black & Trans ones.

Yes, she deserves more...she has children still waiting for her and other family members who love her. Don't know about sex workers, etc. In general I agree.....but why mentioning this in this particular case?

Someone mentioned she was arrested prior in a sting operation for prostitution.

That was me actually. It was in 2015 though. Not sure she was still "into" that, but she may have known some shady people from those days. You are probably right that LE looks at her as somebody with a questionable reputation, but they should do the same efforts and treat everybody the same, no matter somebody's walk of life. And maybe they do. It's sad to say but I don't think Tabitha is still alive. I wonder what LE calls the status of this case, looking for a body, homicide, still missing, grown cold? The fact that absolutely nothing is updated makes me wonder what is going on in the background, but it feels like they're not getting any further.

That was me actually. It was in 2015 though. Not sure she was still "into" that, but she may have known some shady people from those days. You are probably right that LE looks at her as somebody with a questionable reputation, but they should do the same efforts and treat everybody the same, no matter somebody's walk of life. And maybe they do. It's sad to say but I don't think Tabitha is still alive. I wonder what LE calls the status of this case, looking for a body, homicide, still missing, grown cold? The fact that absolutely nothing is updated makes me wonder what is going on in the background, but it feels like they're not getting any further.

truly a mystery and really quite sad. i wish there was some news, if any.

Bastrop... Monroe LA, where I grew up! Got to be an answer HERE!

“Everybody thinks my daughter has been found. My daughter hasn’t been found. It hurts me so bad. Sometimes I can’t sleep”, said Mary Lunford.

Praying the family gets answers soon. This is too close to where I am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20
Back