LA LA - Tabitha Queen, 29, taken by male, children found home alone, Bastrop, 10 May 2021 *POI*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The person left no prints or dna in the car is that possible?? I hope all is being done to find this lady.

According to the police responses - they found NO prints and NO DNA, as you stated. None. I take that to also mean not even Tabithas prints or DNA, or her children’s prints or DNA (surely they’ve been in her car before). Which if accurate would imply the entire car, and every bit of it inside and out was wiped. Moo

So sad. If they've been working on it, how are they just now sending items from the car to the crime lab? IMO, they haven't, and it's because of the pressure from family and others.

Agreed. Perhaps I am incorrect, but it does not feel/seem police are doing enough. The very first article literally said they have no where to search but if the family wants to pick a place and organize the search we will help. I’ve never seen such apparent lack of effort, concern, professionalism.. I could go on. I’d be furious if I was the family. From all I’ve seen of family speaking- they’ve been a lot more reserved than if be in their shoes. I respect that in one manner, but boy oh boy the inaction (as it appears to me anyways) is hard to understand. Moo

Agreed. Perhaps I am incorrect, but it does not feel/seem police are doing enough. The very first article literally said they have no where to search but if the family wants to pick a place and organize the search we will help. I’ve never seen such apparent lack of effort, concern, professionalism.. I could go on. I’d be furious if I was the family. From all I’ve seen of family speaking- they’ve been a lot more reserved than if be in their shoes. I respect that in one manner, but boy oh boy the inaction (as it appears to me anyways) is hard to understand. Moo
Oh Louisiana, do better.
This reminds me of Jessica Easterly, LE just didn't bother and her sisters found her body on their own.

According to the police responses - they found NO prints and NO DNA, as you stated. None. I take that to also mean not even Tabithas prints or DNA, or her children’s prints or DNA (surely they’ve been in her car before). Which if accurate would imply the entire car, and every bit of it inside and out was wiped. Moo

According to msm, the police processed her car. It’s been shared by LE that swabs for DNA were collected from the car along with three additional items found in the car. Those items, the DNA swabs, and the gun (although LE feel it’s not related to the case) have been sent to the state’s crime lab.
No fingerprints found in the car is based on T’s mother. I’m sure it is accurate; I’d think if LE had found fingerprints, there’d be a POI at this point. The video shared of the man exiting the car isn’t of the best quality and fairly far off. IMO, it is quite possible the man had thin latex gloves on and they weren’t easily seen..or he very well may not of had any on at all. I do believe if there were fingerprints found, LE wouldn’t be untruthful about that. Again, JMO. But I do understand LE not sharing everything they know about a case or sharing specific information immediately. An example would be LE not releasing video of the man abandoning T’s car immediately, instead waiting a few days to do so. LE explained once they processed the car and felt there was nothing more they needed to gather or investigate in that area, they then released the video in hopes someone could identify the man.
I also understand that emotions are running high. Family and friends are hurting and want answers. They want their loved one found. I can’t image what they are going through.

Items from Tabitha Queen’s car will be taken to North Louisiana Crime Lab
Family searches for Bastrop mother missing since May 10
Family of a missing Bastrop mom wants answers

I haven’t read any additional info regarding T’s phone pinging in Arcadia.

Arcadia is west of Bastrop; it’s probably a little over an hour’s drive if one travels down I20 to get there.

Google Maps
Bastrop to Arcadia- 76 miles, 1 hr 22 min drive
Bastrop to Monroe, hit I20 and it will carry you to Arcadia.

I don't recall hearing anything about this case and I was just in the area last month. Connection between Arcadia and Bastrop? I can't imagine there are many. Most of the folks I knew from Bastrop had ties to Monroe, Mer Rouge, Sterlington or Crossett AR. For those in Arcadia it was Ruston, Minden or Shreveport. It makes me wonder if there was any connection to Arcadia or if that was just some random place selected for dumping the car.

She heard a “van” or a “man”?

How do you know if it’s a van versus any other kind of vehicle?

This quote made me think too:
•According to TQ’s mom, while on the phone she “heard a van” in the background and asked her who TQ was talking to. TQ told her she’s got to go. The mom sent a text stating if no answer, calling police.

Especially about what is not said. If I was "just" on the phone with my daughter and she would say "I got to go", is it logical to send a text saying "if no answer, <I>call the police". So what was exchanged between the two that would lead to this text? What was going on in Tabitha's life to make a mother be very upset? Couldn't find the original quote, this is from the timeline/summery upthread.

Another thing. Her poor daughter tells about the clothes her mother was last wearing. A pink sweatpants and a favorite jacket. No description of the Jacket? I don't blame the daughter off course, I think it's a strange way to report.

Children make plea for return of missing Bastrop mother

Also; if she was seen in a supermarket as some sources state...why is there no CCTV footage of her published and what was she doing in a supermarket when the sound of the story suggests she was taken by (some?) pressure/force.....What went down just before she was gone from the house. Were the kids in hiding and they didn't see the other person or what was going on?

Last edited:
I don't recall hearing anything about this case and I was just in the area last month. Connection between Arcadia and Bastrop? I can't imagine there are many. Most of the folks I knew from Bastrop had ties to Monroe, Mer Rouge, Sterlington or Crossett AR. For those in Arcadia it was Ruston, Minden or Shreveport. It makes me wonder if there was any connection to Arcadia or if that was just some random place selected for dumping the car.

I’m about an hour from Bastrop…The last time I recall hearing anything about the case was probably early August.
The last “new info” I remember was LE sharing they were sending items to the crime lab and thinking to myself, “if LA’s crime lab is as backed up as AR’s, it would be months before they’d get any results back.”
100% agree with you that there are prob very few connections between Bastrop and Arcadia.

This quote made me think too:
•According to TQ’s mom, while on the phone she “heard a van” in the background and asked her who TQ was talking to. TQ told her she’s got to go. The mom sent a text stating if no answer, calling police.

Especially about what is not said. If I was "just" on the phone with my daughter and she would say "I got to go", is it logical to send a text saying "if no answer, <I>call the police". So what was exchanged between the two that would lead to this text? What was going on in Tabitha's life to make a mother be very upset? Couldn't find the original quote, this is from the timeline/summery upthread.

Another thing. Her poor daughter tells about the clothes her mother was last wearing. A pink sweatpants and a favorite jacket. No description of the Jacket? I don't blame the daughter off course, I think it's a strange way to report.

Children make plea for return of missing Bastrop mother

Also; if she was seen in a supermarket as some sources state...why is there no CCTV footage of her published and what was she doing in a supermarket when the sound of the story suggests she was taken by (some?) pressure/force.....What went down just before she was gone from the house. Were the kids in hiding and they didn't see the other person or what was going on?
Family searches for Bastrop mother missing since May 10

“A man took Tabitha”

“A van” or maybe “a man”

Hurried to get off the phone. Did she tell her mother “it’s just ____” which is what prompted her mother’s quick call to police?
Or did her mother suspect if was someone that had prior issues with her daughter?

I thought a man took Tabitha and departed in his own vehicle? So did a man take her and make her drive to the supermarket and then ditched her car?

None of her children knew this man? Didn’t hear their mom call out his name? Did he hurt Tabitha to force her out of the house?

So many questions about the mystery man who appears to be the last person she spent time with before her disappearance.
JMO

Exclusive video of a missing Bastrop mother

The video is from Mother’s Day. Queen is seen walking into the Save U More grocery store in Bastrop, checking out, and then leaving. She was reported missing two days later. Police said they don’t have any suspects, but they do have a person of interest.

And who is the person of interest? I feels like there is much more to know...but not released...a case like sticky syrupy honey......why isn't this made public???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back