LA LA - Tabitha Queen, 29, taken by male, children found home alone, Bastrop, 10 May 2021 *POI*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks a lot @Milhenn for starting a summery and timeline. For convenience I put everything there is together in one post. Going over it again, I somehow still don’t get the story completely and why it took so long to get the investigation going, at least it looks like that. I somebody wants to add or change, please do.

Family searches for Bastrop mother missing since May 10

Tabitha Queen called her mom on Mother’s Day (May 9, 2021) (landline, mobile phone? From? House in Bastrop?) and has not been seen or heard from since.

I couldn’t find a source for this quote from summery post #24 by @mlhenn. It seems important information.

Sun, May 9

•According to TQ’s mom, while on the phone she “heard a van” in the background and asked her who TQ was talking to. TQ told her she’s got to go. The mom sent a text stating if no answer, calling police. Her mother had last contact with her on mother’s day by phone, could she recall a time, did police check phone? TQ said she had to go, mother was upset. Was the phone call before or after TQ was recorded on the CCTV footage in the supermarket (no time/date stamp) Daughter said “a man took mom”.

Exclusive video of a missing Bastrop mother

The released CCTV footage is from Mother’s Day (May 9, 2021). Queen is seen walking into the Save U More grocery store in Bastrop, checking out, and then leaving. She was reported missing two days later. Police said they don’t have any suspects, but they do have a person of interest. If you can help, call the Bastrop Police Department or North Delta Crimestoppers.

June 2, 2021 Family of a missing Bastrop mom wants answers

Morehouse Parish Sheriff Mike Tubbs said he met with Bastrop police to discuss the case today. He said Bastrop police is handling the case and the Sheriff’s department will not assist in the investigation unless asked.

Reed <Detective Captain DeWayne Reed from Bastrop Police Department> said Queen was last seen in a supermarket in Bastrop the day after Mother’s Day (so May 10, 2021).

He said her phones (did she had more than one phone or should it be phone’s, or is that just my bad English?) last pinged location was in Arcadia. Still nothing about a possible link to this city. I suppose LE checked records early on?

Queen’s car was found by a wooded area in Morehouse Parish. On what day?? CCTV footage is from May 10, 2021. Police have located her car and footage of a black male dropping the car off on West Pine Street. He says there was no sign of an altercation in her vehicle.

From BOLO Bastrop Police Department, posted May 12, 2021 Log into Facebook

Tabitha Queen a 29 year old black female who has been missing since 5/10/2021. Tabitha Queen was last seen walking from her home on this date. By who? A neighbor, her 10-year old daughter?

June 4, 2021 Volunteers search for missing Bastrop woman

On June 4, dozens of volunteers searched for a missing Bastrop woman in Morehouse Parish. During the search, a gun was found behind Dotson Park concealed in three black trash bags. Right now, law enforcement doesn’t know if the gun is connected to the Queen case.

June 8, 2021 Family of missing Bastrop woman still looking for answers. | KTVE - myarklamiss.com

Mary Lunford <Tabitha’s mother> says she has been getting people telling her where her daughter is and who shot her. Lunford refused to reveal the names of these people who may be involved in her daughter’s case.

June 8, 2021 Community search continues for missing Bastrop mother

Nobody has heard from Tabitha Queen since Mother’s day, and she was last seen on May 10 at a Bastrop supermarket. Now they say she was last seen in a supermarket on May 9, 2021, mother’s day, but the CCTV footage doesn’t show a time/day stamp…….. Exclusive video of a missing Bastrop mother

They’ve <family and the community> been holding daily searches for Queen since Friday, June 4.

June 9, 2021. Release of video to the public, by Bastrop LE, of a black male dropping Tabitha’s car parking it between two buildings on West Pine <Bastrop>. Black male walks away heading east on West Pine.

June 11, 2021 Children make plea for return of missing Bastrop mother

Bastrop Police said they are taking three items found inside Tabitha Queen’s car to the state crime lab in Shreveport . They also said they have brought in four to five people for questioning but have no suspects at this time.

Queen’s mother said she is still not satisfied with how this investigation is going.

Bastrop Police said they have swabbed Queen’s car for DNA and found none. Not of herself, her children...and no fingerprints? So totally cleaned, sounds almost like a professional hit? Bastrop Police said they’ve been in touch with the Morehouse Parish Sheriff’s office and other private agencies like Queen’s cell phone carrier. They said it’s possible for the FBI to get involved in the future.

Jun. 29, 2021 Texas non-profit to help with the search of Tabitha Queen

A non-profit called Search and Rescue SATX, out of San Antonio, with founder Nina Glass, offers to help with the search.

Ricky Anderson has been leading daily searches and welcomes the extra help.

“It means a lot. That brings more professional people coming in that know what they’re doing. We’re just a rag-dat volunteer group of citizens that seen this lady cry, and we just come together,” said Anderson.

Recently, Anderson has been searching around Bartholomew Bayou off of Point Pleasant Road in Bastrop.

“So far we have had no hits and we have had tipsters come in with good tips and we focus on one location, it’s across the bay. Now, she’s either in the woods across the bay or she’s across the bay or she’s somewhere else,” said Anderson.

November, 11, 2021 Exclusive video of a missing Bastrop mother

Police say this surveillance video of Tabitha Queen is the last time she was seen in public before she went missing.

And oh dear, I also I found this. I can't read it myself, being from abroad. I sure hope this is another Tabitha Queen. This is not for being judgmental. People from all walks of life should be protected and be helped by LE with the same (good) efforts. I just post this because it might shed some light on what is going on in the background and why LE seem to be not "running" that hard.
Two arrested in prostitution sting operation - hannapub.com
20 aug. 2015 — 13, the undercover officer came into contact with Tabitha Queen, 23, of 918 Arrant St., Bastrop. “(Queen) then offered the (undercover ...

Tabitha Queen called her mom on Mother’s Day (May 9, 2021) (landline, mobile phone? From? House in Bastrop?) and has not been seen or heard from since.

I couldn’t find a source for this quote from summery post #24 by @mlhenn. It seems important information

Family of missing Bastrop woman still looking for answers. | KTVE - myarklamiss.com

We spoke to her mother, Mary Lunford, who says she last spoke to her daughter on mother’s day.

“My daughter, she was a loving mother. She loved her family. I know she wouldn’t disappear. I know someone did something to her. She called me and said happy mother’s day,” says Lunford.

And oh dear, I also I found this. I can't read it myself, being from abroad. I sure hope this is another Tabitha Queen. This is not for being judgmental. People from all walks of life should be protected and be helped by LE with the same (good) efforts. I just post this because it might shed some light on what is going on in the background and why LE seem to be not "running" that hard.
Two arrested in prostitution sting operation - hannapub.com
20 aug. 2015 — 13, the undercover officer came into contact with Tabitha Queen, 23, of 918 Arrant St., Bastrop. “(Queen) then offered the (undercover ...

It appears to be her. She was arrested in West Monroe which is located close to Bastrop.

Two women were arrested last week in a sting operation targeting prostitution in Ouachita Parish.

Both arrests were made at the Hilton Garden Inn on Mane Street in West Monroe.

ETA: West Monroe

It appears to be her. She was arrested in West Monroe which is located close to Bastrop.

Two women were arrested last week in a sting operation targeting prostitution in Ouachita Parish.

I feel very sad now and totally concerned about her faith....

Family of missing Bastrop woman still looking for answers. | KTVE - myarklamiss.com

We spoke to her mother, Mary Lunford, who says she last spoke to her daughter on mother’s day.

“My daughter, she was a loving mother. She loved her family. I know she wouldn’t disappear. I know someone did something to her. She called me and said happy mother’s day,” says Lunford.

AH, I understand now...this is a page I can't access, due to privacy policies, coming from Europe.

Why do I have this nagging feeling this was done by a professional cleaner....or somebody who did know very much about traces....somebody working at LE? And of course the POI will be somebody easily targeted, long track record...etc...a bad guy.....Proof me otherwise.

The timing of Tabitha calling her mom to say Happy Mother's Day and the van/man being heard is that coincidence?

Those poor kids. The trauma. I hope they find their mom soon.

Absolutely....her poor kids...the one who is most conscious about this all is her 10 year old beautiful daughter, traumatized for the rest of her life. Even if her mother is found....

WOW!!! My last time back there I stayed in that same hotel! Located in a area away from businesses and residences and near I-20.

I'm glad for @Bit of hope's post on the timeline. I thought her car was found in Arcadia, but in or near Bastrop instead. It was cell phone pinging in Arcadia.

She is not in Namus yet. I expected that to be honest.

Nov. 10, 2021 BASTROP, La. (KNOE)

La. mom still missing 6 months after her disappearance

It’s been six months since Tabitha Queen was reported missing in Bastrop. Her kids last saw her when she was heading to the grocery store on May 10, 2021. By May 11, she was reported missing.

Tabitha’s mother, Mary Lunford, is outright sad and angry. She says it’s been months since she heard from the Bastrop Police Department. Meanwhile, police say they don’t have suspects, but they do have a person of interest. <who is it?>

Bastrop police say Tabitha Queen was last seen on video at the Save-U-More grocery store on May 9, 2021. <why is it so hard, to report things right....heading to the grocery store on the 10th...but video in the store 9th, what is fact?>

Her mother lives in San Antonio and says that same day Tabitha called to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day.

“There were two men in the car with her and I asked her who was she talking to and she was like, ‘Uh, mom I got to go,’ and I was like, ‘What you mean you got to go? And she hung up the phone. I called right back and her phone went to voicemail,” Lunford said.

Tabitha’s 11-year-old daughter Alice, says her mom was arguing with a man she loaned her car to a few days prior to her disappearance. Tabitha’s mom says things then got violent.

“She says two guys came over and one of the guys was using her car and he was just using her for her car and said that she asked him, ‘What was the smell in the car?’ She looked back where the spare tire goes and there was blood back there,” Lunford said.

According to Alice, her mom saw the blood and she told the man he couldn’t use her car anymore and he replied, “b****, I’m going to kill you.” Later that day, a van came by the house and someone tried to take Tabitha.

Mary believes some of Tabitha’s friends know what happened to her. She hasn’t heard from police since September, ever since Keesonya Lynch was taken off the case.

<Snipped>

Assistant Chief DeWayne Reed said they’re waiting on material evidence to come back from the crime lab, which he thinks will answer many questions. So he doesn’t see a need to involve the FBI because they have it handled.

Reed couldn’t comment on the evidence, but back in June, we reported DNA swabs from Queen’s car were taken to the crime lab.

There’s also a video of a black male who’s yet to be identified. He was seen getting out of her car on West Pine and walking east. A search of the area came up empty.

Nov. 10, 2021 BASTROP, La. (KNOE)

La. mom still missing 6 months after her disappearance

It’s been six months since Tabitha Queen was reported missing in Bastrop. Her kids last saw her when she was heading to the grocery store on May 10, 2021. By May 11, she was reported missing.

Tabitha’s mother, Mary Lunford, is outright sad and angry. She says it’s been months since she heard from the Bastrop Police Department. Meanwhile, police say they don’t have suspects, but they do have a person of interest. <who is it?>

Bastrop police say Tabitha Queen was last seen on video at the Save-U-More grocery store on May 9, 2021. <why is it so hard, to report things right....heading to the grocery store on the 10th...but video in the store 9th, what is fact?>

Her mother lives in San Antonio and says that same day Tabitha called to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day.

“There were two men in the car with her and I asked her who was she talking to and she was like, ‘Uh, mom I got to go,’ and I was like, ‘What you mean you got to go? And she hung up the phone. I called right back and her phone went to voicemail,” Lunford said.

Tabitha’s 11-year-old daughter Alice, says her mom was arguing with a man she loaned her car to a few days prior to her disappearance. Tabitha’s mom says things then got violent.

“She says two guys came over and one of the guys was using her car and he was just using her for her car and said that she asked him, ‘What was the smell in the car?’ She looked back where the spare tire goes and there was blood back there,” Lunford said.

According to Alice, her mom saw the blood and she told the man he couldn’t use her car anymore and he replied, “b****, I’m going to kill you.” Later that day, a van came by the house and someone tried to take Tabitha.

Mary believes some of Tabitha’s friends know what happened to her. She hasn’t heard from police since September, ever since Keesonya Lynch was taken off the case.

<Snipped>

Assistant Chief DeWayne Reed said they’re waiting on material evidence to come back from the crime lab, which he thinks will answer many questions. So he doesn’t see a need to involve the FBI because they have it handled.

Reed couldn’t comment on the evidence, but back in June, we reported DNA swabs from Queen’s car were taken to the crime lab.

There’s also a video of a black male who’s yet to be identified. He was seen getting out of her car on West Pine and walking east. A search of the area came up empty.
Wow. That’s the most information I’ve seen on the events leading up to her sudden departure from her home.....so it was someone known to Tabitha and her children not a random person. Now the car situation makes sense.

Wow. That’s the most information I’ve seen on the events leading up to her sudden departure from her home.....so it was someone known to Tabitha and her children not a random person. Now the car situation makes sense.

I just wonder why this information is coming out months after she went missing.....Did LE asked family to shut up.....I'm sorry..but this case is getting really weird.

Exclusive video of a missing Bastrop mother

Exclusive: Video at link above

KNOE got an exclusive video of a missing Bastrop mother. Police say this surveillance video of Tabitha Queen is the last time she was seen in public before she went missing.

The video is from Mother’s Day. Queen is seen walking into the Save U More grocery store in Bastrop, checking out, and then leaving.

May 9: Video of TQ at store
May 11: Reported missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech