Found Deceased UK - Susan McLean, 61, U.S. tourist, Aberfeldy, Scotland, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've just read the whole thread too and was awed by the caring persistence and ingenuity of HH and LJ and also the support and encouragement given by WS members. Thanks to this thread I am a further person who now knows about and won't forget about Susan - a woman who was clearly very much loved and who had many special qualities and talents.

I was watching something on TV this morning and they were in Scotland. Susan popped into my mind. Can’t believe so many years have passed. Checked in with Lorna a few years ago. I’ve been on a social media (besides here) hiatus for a while. Hippy, if you’re still around.. hope you’re well!

I came here after @CoverMeCagney and another member mentioned Susan’s story on another MP’s thread these past few days and I am trying not to cry writing how inspiring Lorna, HH, the members of this very thread thread were and are. The doggies too. And Susan, how loved she was, how Lorna and other friends write about what a wonderful, strong woman she was. HH, your determination and humanness has me in awe, I hope you are well. Lorna, dropping everything with a one way ticket to find your best friend is just really how everyone in the world should be always. All of you have shown humanity at its best and I am crying but so full and warm at the same time. I will keep this bookmarked as even though 9 years have passed it reminds us all of love, friendship, selflessness and community. I hope you are all well. I really do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cshh74
Back