DC - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 4 federal counts in 2020 election interference, 1 Aug 2023, Trial 4 Mar 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmm....well, he's a politician same as Trump so I wouldn't be entirely convinced of his integrity, tbh.

Power is corrupting, though, and even the most honest and decent of folks are corruptible. When you know you can get away with things a person may be very tempted to step across the line on occasion. Given unchecked power I imagine that it's not difficult to convince yourself that you aren't doing wrong - which you won't be as far as the legal sense goes!
Biden is not same as Trump: no politician in our history is same as Trump

In my opinion, what Trump wants is to be made a king, a king with all the powers to do whatever he wants, no matter what, and to answer to no one.

I'm afraid that if he gets back in, he'll try to find a way to stay President for life, and then hand it on to his children.
There are countries in which he would have been dragged outside to face a firing squad by now - if his Jan 6 actions weren't treason, then I don't know what is.

From the link:
Mr. Smith believes that under Justice Department regulations, his mandate as special counsel and his authority to keep the cases going do not depend on a change of administration and extend until he is formally removed from his post, the person said.
BBM

If the administration changes to Trump you can guarantee that Smith will be “formally removed from his post” on day one.
JMO

My dh said Stormy Daniels said she and her family are leaving the country if Trump is elected. Smart move! I think this was during the Rachel Maddow interview.
I think she should be looking at property abroad right now, tbh. Preferably somewhere which doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA!

I left the U.S. in 2016 - November.... :(
Now watching the craziness from afar.... praying for a Blue Wave!!
I have a subscription to the Wall Street Journal- they have some really good writers there - but for the most part the readers are Republican and most are going to vote for Trump: This morning, reading the comments almost made me sick- almost all the comments are from people who plan to vote for Trump. I truly don't understand it.

I have a subscription to the Wall Street Journal- they have some really good writers there - but for the most part the readers are Republican and most are going to vote for Trump: This morning, reading the comments almost made me sick- almost all the comments are from people who plan to vote for Trump. I truly don't understand it.
I can't vote for either candidate. The energy is sooooo old!

Both parties need to step up and get some fresh faces in there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back