DC - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 4 federal counts in 2020 election interference, 1 Aug 2023, Trial 4 Mar 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't vote for either candidate. The energy is sooooo old!

Both parties need to step up and get some fresh faces in there.

I thought Gavin Newsome - Gov. of Calif. would be a good candidate - young looking! And if the Republicans had a decent person - I might even vote for them.
Yes - we need fresh new faces!!

I can't vote for either candidate. The energy is sooooo old!

Both parties need to step up and get some fresh faces in there.
I think there is going to be a big wave in the Democratic party that will wind up with Biden finally giving up his run for president. Right now he thinks he can still stay in the race, but the polls are beginning to show how badly he is behind Trump and there is going to be more pressure on him to make spontaneous appearances- he will not be able to perform the way he must- and he will be forced to drop out, thereby making room for someone younger to take his place. It should not have come to this- the Democrats have covered up for him for at least two years---keeping him under wraps, and for that I resent them immensely. The Democrats deserve to lose for what they have done, but we the people do not deserve Trump.

My dh said Stormy Daniels said she and her family are leaving the country if Trump is elected. Smart move! I think this was during the Rachel Maddow interview.
It seems as though many on both sides of the aisle make that kind of statement during an election.

But then, no one leaves...

Or, maybe some do, but many don't. I think most decide to make the best of it.

It seems as though many on both sides of the aisle make that kind of statement during an election.

But then, no one leaves...

Or, maybe some do, but many don't. I think most decide to make the best of it.
I agree, most are full of crap and haven't got the courage of their convictions. Loads and loads celeb's said exactly that at our last general election if the Conservative's won. No one ended up leaving.

When you have a Supreme Ruler who has essentially carte-blanche to do whatever they like without any repercussion, however, I think that that focuses the mind, somewhat.

We have an election going on here today - polls close in just under 2 hours - and if this were the last one with that the possibility of that unstable, racist sociopath Jeremy Corbin potentially heading for Supreme Leader (he isn't a thing in UK politics anymore, thankfully) I think lots of people, Jews particularly, would be seriously looking at getting out!

Reactions: GRT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back