MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And ya have to wonder WHY. How did these people get so many to go along with it and lie? What power and influence do they actually have?
Turning the blind eye.
If you think about it… even sweet Lucky did it by not reporting the Ford Edge bc it was the Alberts.

This wasn’t some grand sit down planning out a conspiracy.
They just all played by the “ you saw nothing” rules.

I think they grew up expecting a pass.
Chris Albert murdered a person, got 6 months, now sits on a county board.

Who had another hit and run and was caught after a 30 hr man hunt?

Don't worry, he is absolutely fine.
You must have seen the MSM reports and videos of him abusing the blogger guy, just a couple of days before he received an invitation to sit in a prominent seat at the closing.
Some felonies happened.
You realize that blogger guy has made their life impossible and harassed them for months. MOO

Don't worry, he is absolutely fine.
You must have seen the MSM reports and videos of him abusing the blogger guy, just a couple of days before he received an invitation to sit in a prominent seat at the closing.
Some felonies happened.
And I didn’t see any of them reports

According to this there’s no affidavit from the juror, as of now it’s hearsay.
Jackson and DY’s affidavits. Not the jurors.
The motion itself was filed by the new lawyer, bc Jackson and DY may be called as witnesses.

The motion itself was filed by the new lawyer, bc Jackson and DY may be called as witnesses.
Oh right. I didn't actually get that..
I read he was coming aboard but I didn't quite twig it was in this capacity.
His reputation is quite ferocious.
This could get very interesting very fast.

And I didn’t see any of them reports
We posted them upthread.

Here's a couple of them..

We posted them upthread.

Here's a couple of them..
Thanks but I didn’t see where that involved Colin? Did I miss something? Actually I can’t blame them one bit for being upset with that blogger, what he’s done is just horrible. I can’t even imagine living under that kind of harassment.

I would think it’s hearsay until there’s some kind of sworn affidavit from a juror, could be wrong and the other 2 is friends of jurors that’s totally hearsay. Have to see how it plays out.

I still haven't figured out why Lucky was out plowing in the middle of the night when it wasn't snowing much. And why did he hit the hoop if conditions where not bad? JMO.
I wonder if he was on shift? In my region sometimes they will start at 10 PM or 3 AM depending on when the snowstorm is expected to get heavier. Even if the predictions are wrong they will still drive around during their allotted hours and do the work when the time comes to do so.

I think Tristen also mentioned he was expected to start his job plowing the roads too at 3 AM so maybe their area is not too different from mine.

Also, it appears that swollen or bruised knuckles are just common side affects of getting into a fist fight as a result of hitting a hard surface or repeated blunt trauma to those surfaces. And even though a lot of JOK’s injuries to the right of his body, such as the laceration above his right eyelid and a dark bruise on the dorsal aspect of his right hand, he also has two abrasions on the left side of his nose and a lighter bruise on dorsal surface of his left hand, according to the medical examiner.

JMO

Last edited:
Thanks but I didn’t see where that involved Colin? Did I miss something? Actually I can’t blame them one bit for being upset with that blogger, what he’s done is just horrible. I can’t even imagine living under that kind of harassment.
You'll find the full video on the blogger's social media.
It is not an approved source on this platform, as you know, so I will not be linking it here.

That’s what puzzles me in relation to JOK family. Even if the McAlberts did nothing physically to JOK, they indeed meddled in the investigation to the point there will be nothing but doubt. You’d think the O’Keefes would be just as angry with them for that.
Perhaps subconsciously they realize that if they don’t support the McAlberts, et al, there will absolutely never be any justice for their son/brother. If Karen doesn’t go down for this, it’s extremely unlikely anyone will. The “investigation” is simply too much of a mess, the case tainted if you will. So maybe they would rather Karen pay for his death, even if they’re not truly convinced she killed him, because they probably blame her for leaving him there, for being a “bad” girlfriend, etc.

All that said, I do think they believe she killed him. Probably believe she did it on purpose. I also now believe that even Karen herself thought she ran over him at first. It seemed like a fairly logical conclusion for an anxiety-ridden, drunk, annoyed with him girlfriend given the circumstances. When shocking, unexpected, bad things happen, we try to make sense of what we are seeing/experiencing. If I were in her shoes that morning, I could see wondering if he got hit by a vehicle or snow plow, maybe had a heart attack, slipped on ice and fell… I’m not sure I would have considered if he went inside, got attacked by a dog, and hit in the head with a baseball bat or whatever other weapon, then dumped on the lawn hours later to make it look like something else. It would be MORE suspicious to me if she had come up with something like that initially vs thinking she must’ve done it.

Hoping some jurors come out and tell us the factual numbers for the mistrial.
Not fair or reasonable that Jackson is still running the PR for this case.
Jackson tried his damnest, brought as many smoke and mirrors as he could muster to the table.
The case wasn't anywhere near as botched as the defence exaggerated it to be.
The sheer volume of people unconnected and unrelated insinuated to be part of a conspiracy that had no substance other than opinions like...well maybe this happened...and maybe that could have happened..... no factual evidence to support it.
The pro karen readers may be loud.... but it can not be discounted the amount of loved ones, professional good people of MA and their supporters... mad as hell at the shade thrown their way.
How sad times we live...when a mother enters the court house of HER SON, a good police officer MURDER trial and she is booed.

Its not going to be let go. No matter how many reshufflings might come along. A reshuffle doesn't mean anything negative for a department keen and capable of getting justice for not only one of their own...but to restore faith in their community that they are a force to be reckoned with.
AJ had to get that not guilty.
He didn't.

I have total faith the state will bring what it needs to this little county and get it done.
And if KR is smart she will plead out for Invol manslaughter and a DUI.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back