MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What photo????
I was responding to the OP about how people protect themselves from falling.
My post reads, "Anyone who has slipped and fell knows exactly what you just described as being true. That's why we get broken wrists when we fall, not broken knuckles!
MOO."

Nothing you have written relates to what I've posted.
There was a photo in evidence of CA at a bar with friends about a month after and it looked like he had some bruised knuckles. I believe he said it happened from falling on ice or similar.

Don't quote me on any of that, though.

What photo????
I was responding to the OP about how people protect themselves from falling.
My post reads, "Anyone who has slipped and fell knows exactly what you just described as being true. That's why we get broken wrists when we fall, not broken knuckles!
MOO."

Nothing you have written relates to what I've posted.
Collin’s bloody knuckles photo. Well the whole idea is Collin didn’t get the knuckles from falling but from punching John right? At least MOO that’s what everyone is implying with the photo of Collin’s knuckles.

Collin’s bloody knuckles photo. Well the whole idea is Collin didn’t get the knuckles from falling but from punching John right? At least MOO that’s what everyone is implying with the photo of Collin’s knuckles.
Yes. And there is also another photo (purportedly) taken 2 weeks before the bar (but after JO was killed)... where (duh duh duhhhh)... his knuckles are just fine.

One might think this disproves the bar photo being evidence... but I say no, no, no, no.... what it proves is this murder plot to kill JO likely involves time travel.

isn't the filing being reviewed? isn't it possible those charges will be dropped? do you know anything about how these situations are typically adjudicated? are there different rules in MA?

<modsnip: Personalizing is not allowed.>

and... that still doesn't change the fact that 8 of the jury believe KR killed JO with her SUV and at least 8 of them do not believe the conspiracy talk.
This is not true. Read the affidavit again.
4 no, 8 yes.
How do you know 8 yes means guilty?

It is very much open for interpretation. It could also mean 8 yes to acquit.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND she never told anyone till testifying that the "thing" was 5-6ft long....fabrication IMO.
AND she was asked what she would have done had she noticed a body lying there, would she have tried to help. She said she would have called 9-1-1 and reported it and told others. Then she was confronted with the fact she did not call 9-1-1, she did not report it to LE or anyone until today (2.5 years later). Such a liar IMO.

Last edited:
Yes. And there is also another photo (purportedly) taken 2 weeks before the bar (but after JO was killed)... where (duh duh duhhhh)... his knuckles are just fine.

One might think this disproves the bar photo being evidence... but I say no, no, no, no.... what it proves is this murder plot to kill JO likely involves time travel.
I’ve been trying to find that photo, heard of it but didn’t see it….if you ever come by it again send it to me please . As I’ve said in previous posts he’s the one I feel the worst for. In MOO he looked drained on the stand for someone so young.

This is not true. Read the affidavit again.
4 no, 8 yes.
How do you know 8 yes means guilty?

It is very much open for interpretation. It could also mean 8 yes to acquit.
No. It could not.

It is very clear in the document that (according to intermediary C), juror C voted NO (and was one of the 4) because they did not believe the injury was from the car.

Now... the whole filing could be a bunch of BS thrown up by Yannetti... as it's all stuff that is being told - not by the actual jurors - but "trust me bro" tales by supposed friends of 2 jurors.

I’ve been trying to find that photo, heard of it but didn’t see it….if you ever come by it again send it to me please . As I’ve said in previous posts he’s the one I feel the worst for. In MOO he looked drained on the stand for someone so young.
Don't worry, he is absolutely fine.
You must have seen the MSM reports and videos of him abusing the blogger guy, just a couple of days before he received an invitation to sit in a prominent seat at the closing.
Some felonies happened.

And ya have to wonder WHY. How did these people get so many to go along with it and lie? What power and influence do they actually have?
Turning the blind eye.
If you think about it… even sweet Lucky did it by not reporting the Ford Edge bc it was the Alberts.

This wasn’t some grand sit down planning out a conspiracy.
They just all played by the “ you saw nothing” rules.

I think they grew up expecting a pass.
Chris Albert murdered a person, got 6 months, now sits on a county board.

Who had another hit and run and was caught after a 30 hr man hunt?

You must have seen the MSM reports and videos of him abusing the blogger guy, just a couple of days before he received an invitation to sit in a prominent seat at the closing.
Some felonies happened.
You realize that blogger guy has made their life impossible and harassed them for months. MOO

Some felonies happened.
And I didn’t see any of them reports

Or photoshop. I’d take photoshop over time travel.

According to this there’s no affidavit from the juror, as of now it’s hearsay.
Jackson and DY’s affidavits. Not the jurors.
The motion itself was filed by the new lawyer, bc Jackson and DY may be called as witnesses.

Jackson and DY’s affidavits. Not the jurors.
The motion itself was filed by the new lawyer, bc Jackson and DY may be called as witnesses.
Oh right. I didn't actually get that..
I read he was coming aboard but I didn't quite twig it was in this capacity.
His reputation is quite ferocious.
This could get very interesting very fast.

And I didn’t see any of them reports
We posted them upthread.

Here's a couple of them..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member