GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

12:57 minute recap by Law & Crime from 3/21/24.

Seems the talking heads here didn't see that the display affected the trial and/or conviction of MT. Was any lawyer part of this breach of the sealed report? Maybe this will be addressed at today's hearing.

To Prisoner MT whatever your number, after reading your letter to the "Chief Cheerleader aka Shannon Miller" if I wasn't confused before about your delusion before I am now not only confused but quite concerned at your decision and choice to continue to deny reality. I encourage you to please seek help immediately and I hope you find some way to make amends to the many people whose lives you adversely impacted due to your various life choices and ongoing support of FD. The ongoing anger and blame game demonstrated in your letter bears no relationship that I can see to the facts of the case. BUT, if you have actual facts that can be presented in Court, then by all means present them and let the legal system do its work. But, I do wonder why you haven't done anything to present evidence (exculpatory or otherwise) on your own behalf or stood behind the statements you are now making via taking the stand in your own trial? Enquiring minds would like to know.

As it appears you are incapable of understanding here is a video by "Lawyer Lee" explaining in clear terms precisely why you were convicted by a jury of your peers. If you'd like a spanish translation just shoot me a DM here and I will glad accommodate such as request as I think its quite important to understand ALL that Lawyer Lee talks about in the video.

PS. Does York Prison have AC? Just curious as its now day 4 of a brutal heatwave on the East Coast? Also curious if your prison experience has you questioning your life choices or is the only result the Shannon Miller letter seeking to put blame everywhere but on yourself? No need for a DM as I sadly can guess the answer....

12:57 minute recap by Law & Crime from 3/21/24.

Seems the talking heads here didn't see that the display affected the trial and/or conviction of MT. Was any lawyer part of this breach of the sealed report? Maybe this will be addressed at today's hearing.
I think what appears to be a lack of investigation into the attorney's involvement in the leaking of the Herman report via MT computer is just another lapse by the State in terms of taking any responsibility for safeguarding the sealing discredited report and making sure that the people that had the report (Schoenhorn and sidekick atty, Pattis, Meehan, Rose and Bowman and CSP) treated the copies in line with the guidelines set out by Judge Blawie long ago. We don't know if the report is still in the hands of any of these people and we also don't know if the MT laptop was wiped and her electronic devices and rented house in Stamford were searched for hard copies etc. IDK, its just been hard to watch nobody from the State seeming to care much about the rights of deceased VICTIM JF.

Did MT get the report from FD and digitised it or did she get it from her attorney/s? We know that she was 'friends' with Atty Michael Rose who was involved with the report theft going back to the time he represented FD. Did Atty Rose give a copy either in hard copy form or digitally to MT? What did the States investigation into the matter of the report being on the MT laptop show? Why were the attorney's who were in clear view of the report not investigated? Why was Mama Troconis not interviewed and/or charged in the matter? Just a whole long list of questions on this matter as it seems the State's Atty who spends his time hiding under his desk in Stamford seems to simply not care about any of this sadly.....

MOO

According to reporter Marissa Alter, who has been covering the case, said it will be livestreamed at 10am.

Thanks for the update @Jmoose.

I follow MA on Twitter/X and she's not posted on this matter, and I only saw a report early this AM on her network CT News 12.

Per the Court update, the hearing was scheduled for 9AM today.

Activity:Awaiting PleaNext Court Date:
7/10/2024 9:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members