Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You hold a weapon on one and threaten to kill them if anyone makes any move you don't like, make the other two tie each other up, making sure they do it tightly enough, then you tie the final one up yourself.

It sounds as if ligatures were involved. The victims had ligature marks on their wrists and face, and damage to their knees. It also sounds as if he may have been there for some hours with the victims.

All of this info is from unnamed sources.

... the women may have been held hostage for hours before police were called.
... while evidence of ligatures were found near the victims.
... the victims were not gagged and bound when found, but there were ligature marks around their wrists and face, suggesting they had been and that these were removed. The source added that all of the victims had injuries to their knees.

... one of the victims called 999 and alerted the police to the incident before the perpetrator fled.
One of the victims is understood to have texted her partner, urging them to call the police.

It sounds as if ligatures were involved. The victims had ligature marks on their wrists and face, and damage to their knees. It also sounds as if he may have been there for some hours with the victims.

All of this info is from unnamed sources.

... the women may have been held hostage for hours before police were called.
... while evidence of ligatures were found near the victims.
... the victims were not gagged and bound when found, but there were ligature marks around their wrists and face, suggesting they had been and that these were removed. The source added that all of the victims had injuries to their knees.

... one of the victims called 999 and alerted the police to the incident before the perpetrator fled.
One of the victims is understood to have texted her partner, urging them to call the police.

Whacked their legs so they couldn't run away?

jmo

So,
If the perp wanted to kill himself
(he was taken to hospital on a stretcher)
Does it mean it was a kind of supposed
Murder Suicide?

Like so many other cases of murder suicide
involving possessively jealous types?

Because he must have known he wouldn't get away with this crime.
He went to cemetery to kill himself I suppose.

Also
Family with 2 murderous sons.
Is it upbringing?
Is it genetics?
:oops:

JMO

Last edited:
So,
If the perp wanted to kill himself
(he was taken to hospital on a stretcher)
Does it mean it was a kind of supposed
Murder Suicide?

Like so many other cases of murder suicide
involving possessively jealous types?

Because he must have known he wouldn't get away with this crime.
He went to cemetery to kill himself I suppose.

Also
Family with 2 murderous sons.
Is it upbringing?
Is it genetics?
:oops:

JMO
Definitely no coincidence

Yep. After a very long marriage I left - moonlight flit planned for a month beforehand - I was so scared. At the point I left I had figured out a safe space in the house - which wasn’t really safe - and 2 burner phones positioned in the house.

You just don’t know what another human might do. I wasn’t thinking crossbows - but my ex did have several air rifles.
Your courage is inspiring and I feel its important where violence by an ex against women is being discussed that these stories are shared it might give other women courage to escape too ,perhaps a vulnerable woman and I know men are subjected to violent abuse too but sometimes a lady who is experiencing an abusive relationship right now will be looking at this horrendous triple murder and be fearful of making a stand if they are reading these posts your story can give hope that it is possible to free your self of an abusive situation in a safe way and take their life back and seek help you don't have to go it alone Louise and her mum and sister god rest their souls were some of the few that had their lives taken too soon but many many more women and men escape the abuse and go on to live fulfilling lives my message is prepare ,plan ,get to safety, and stay safe ,speak to womens charities who can arrange a safe house if needs be ,take all the help you can get and don't feel any shame in reaching out please mods do not delete this post ,somebody somewhere might need to read this

Definitely no coincidence
Whatever the desired outcome by the perpetrator murder or murder suicide I sincerely hope he is not given the lenient sentencing of guilty by reason of insanity ,this man put plenty of thought and planning into murdering these three ladies and should be charged with premeditated murder and no less and be served with a life sentence on all counts in a maximum security prison, no comfortable bed in a secure mental hospital he didn't give these ladies a chance so whyshould he be given one life should mean life in a case like this imo

Whatever the desired outcome by the perpetrator murder or murder suicide I sincerely hope he is not given the lenient sentencing of guilty by reason of insanity ,this man put plenty of thought and planning into murdering these three ladies and should be charged with premeditated murder and no less and be served with a life sentence on all counts in a maximum security prison, no comfortable bed in a secure mental hospital he didn't give these ladies a chance so whyshould he be given one life should mean life in a case like this imo
I wouldnt call life on a criminal psychiatric ward comfortable

They can be worse than prison
Even the nice ones are... still a psychiatric ward

Instead of being locked up with criminals, you're locked up with crazy criminals

Also people often end up spending even longer locked up if they are committed and 'get off' on mental health grounds, than when they are found guilty and imprisoned.

The call for evidence closed in April but there has been no further progress towards changing the laws governing crossbows. As a result, there is currently no registration system for owning a crossbow and no requirement for a licence.
But under government guidance anyone who carries a crossbow in public without “reasonable excuse” faces up to four years behind bars.
[…]
Crossbows are subject to statutory controls under the Crossbows Act 1987, which makes it an offence to sell or hire one with a draw weight of 1.4kg or greater, to under-18s in England, Wales and Scotland. Similar legislation exists in Northern Ireland. Those under 18 are not permitted to hire a crossbow either.
The maximum penalty for the sale or hire of a crossbow to anyone under 18 is six months’ imprisonment or a fine. It is also unlawful to hunt with a crossbow under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.

Posting to give context on legality of crossbows. Been thinking of the family since the initial news notification yesterday :( . Absolutely horrific. Glad he’s been caught alive and will be forced to live through the consequences of his decisions and actions. Crossbows are no joke. I’ve posted a few times on WS that I live in an occasionally rough area and there was an incident a few years ago with a neighbor being armed with a crossbow during a mental health crisis. The motivation from this situation is very different at least (though I’d imagine the suspect/lawyers will try to argue similar when the time comes - which I’m sure many of us will scrutinise and have thoughts on!), but it’s absolutely frightening realising how common stuff like that can be in people’s houses.

I haven't seen an update regarding KC's condition but I do wish he had ended himself successfully in the cemetery - I resent the resources used for this miserable, mysogynistic, violent monster - air ambulance scrambled, police and ambulance staff and the hospital care he's currently getting. I know plenty of you will disagree but its how I feel right now.

I haven't seen an update regarding KC's condition but I do wish he had ended himself successfully in the cemetery - I resent the resources used for this miserable, mysogynistic, violent monster - air ambulance scrambled, police and ambulance staff and the hospital care he's currently getting. I know plenty of you will disagree but its how I feel right now.

Why give him what he wanted?

This way, he can be put through a murder trial and spend a very long time locked up in prison, with bad food, no freedom and interminable boredom during 23 hour bang up.

I would caution about reading too many tabloid reports of prisons resembling holiday camps. The truth is rather different.

But - more importantly - if he tried to kill himself in the cemetery, then clearly he felt that death was better than decades in prison.
I understand UK prisons and certainly not from reading tabloids ! These monsters seem to always have great difficulty inflicting harm on themselves successfully though, their self preservation is off the scale.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back