Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But they didn't forgo being paid, just made the grand gesture to play well in the media, MO. And the D spent 12 grand on a trip to Georgia for a picture (don't know why that couldn't have been transferred in an email?) NMcL is paid by public taxes as a Prosecutor for Carroll County, he has more cases than RA's to try, of course he gets a paycheck.
My comment was about how people think negatively upon those who are paid to appear as an expert in court cases. I was just making the connection that every single person in that courtroom is being paid for their participation. So I don’t find it to be immediately distrustful just because someone is being paid for their special expertise that they’ve spent their lifetime building. IMO

Excellent questioning! What's on that little vid clip that LE has held so tight, never showing the public.....that the defense doesn't want the public, or a jury, to see?
It is the snapshot that is irrefutable. Because it places AW in the same frame with BG. So BG was with AW who is talking to LG who is recording within moments of being ordered DTH from which her phone records only 18 minutes of movement. The CAST report for what else it registered will be chilling. Eerie. Awful. MOO.I

If LE links RA to BG (how many men dressed like him had time on Monday, with or without their phones, to also be at the MHB and willing to walk on it?), then RA either commit the crime of abduction or he witnessed it. And he ain't saying that.

IMO that video in its entirety will be haunting and may well be part of the State's closing arguments, for the jury to hear, see and feel it again.

It's not just that he was on the bridge, he overtook them, and the video will prove it.

The State will use admitted exhibits, expert and lay witness' testimony to merge BG and RA, bringing it all together.

The D won't be able to put RA somewhere else.

Because he wasn't.

JMO

Last edited:
Yeah but wasn't he the one who gave the funeral photos to the family at the store and didn't take payment? He was right in their face!
It was a local as they thought - but they couldn't pull it together. Imagine that RA handed a lot of the sheriff deputy's their prescriptions as they checked out.

Oh. I don’t think that the prosecution always gets it right or else we would never have a not guilty verdict.

I also need a case to be actually proven. I do believe in innocent before proven guilty. We have the probable cause affidavit and all the court filings and none of their theory makes any sense to me as of yet nor does it appear to be backed by any real evidence. IMOMOO
Even if you don't think prosecution gets it right, I think it's reasonable to put weight, as I stated, on the prosecution's theory.

I've been following this case since the night the girls were reported missing and have been down many different paths, but once the arrest was made, my focus as been there. That doesn't negate "innocent before being proven guilty."

jmo

Yeah but wasn't he the one who gave the funeral photos to the family at the store and didn't take payment? He was right in their face!
I don't take careful notice of the guy in the photo department giving me my prints. I'm quickly opening the envelope to see the pictures. And imagine how emotional the family was at that time. They are not expecting that the violent killer is handing them the funeral photos.

Last edited:
Even if you don't think prosecution gets it right, I think it's reasonable to put weight, as I stated, on the prosecution's theory.

I've been following this case since the night the girls were reported missing and have been down many different paths, but once the arrest was made, my focus as been there. That doesn't negate "innocent before being proven guilty."

jmo
IMO I think that we should be looking at what the evidence actually says and not which side is presenting it.

My comment was about how people think negatively upon those who are paid to appear as an expert in court cases. I was just making the connection that every single person in that courtroom is being paid for their participation. So I don’t find it to be immediately distrustful just because someone is being paid for their special expertise that they’ve spent their lifetime building. IMO
Yes I know it was. I read your previous post too.

I don't know what we will learn, but it's still a vivid memory in my mind of being totally surprised at the Murdaugh trial with Paul's cellphone info. That was a very well-known case, but the public was clueless about the strong evidence the prosecution had.

jmo
Yes, it is often surprising how much they are holding back.

In the Jodi Arias trial, I had no idea that she had left her camera in the washer, and there were pictures of her committing the deadly crime, of killing her boyfriend, and it is all retrieved from the camera. It shocked everyone that the DA was sitting on all that evidence. Including Jodi, because most figured she put it through the was cycle to destroy the evidence.

Does that go for You-Tube content creators too? I've seen some speculation that some shouldn't be trusted because they make money doing the shows.

Yes, it is often surprising how much they are holding back.

In the Jodi Arias trial, I had no idea that she had left her camera in the washer, and there were pictures of her committing the deadly crime, of killing her boyfriend, and it is all retrieved from the camera. It shocked everyone that the DA was sitting on all that evidence. Including Jodi, because most figured she put it through the was cycle to destroy the evidence.
Yep. I'll never assume we know much.

The evidence that leads to conviction will be presented at trial.

There is a time to set aside theories that don't fit the actual charges against the person actually charged. My opinion only, of course.

jmo

IMO I think that we should be looking at what the evidence actually says and not which side is presenting it.
In a hearing though like in a trial, the evidence of testimony, questions posed to witnesses by either side, prosecution or defense, give great and necessary context to the testimony. Also the demeanor of the questioners can also aid the jury, ie Attorney BR raising his voice for effect or to jolt a witness or Prosecutor NMcL cool as a cucumber cross of a stubborn witness...all in front of a jury done for particular reasons. AJMO

Does that go for You-Tube content creators too? I've seen some speculation that some shouldn't be trusted because they make money doing the shows.
I totally think the Odinist story got airtime was because people found it fascinating. I don't think legit content creators (including mainstream outlets) believed it was a viable theory.....but it got clicks so they covered more than what they originally intended. And because it was widely covered, some people thought it was believable.

It's bunk. It's fascinating, that's true, but it's bunk. My opinion.

JMO

I totally think the Odinist story got airtime was because people found it fascinating. I don't think legit content creators (including mainstream outlets) believed it was a viable theory.....but it got clicks so they covered more than what they originally intended. And because it was widely covered, some people thought it was believable.

It's bunk. It's fascinating, that's true, but it's bunk. My opinion.

JMO
I don't even find it fascinating, to be honest.

It's the satanic panic in a horned helmet.

And the satanic panic was just the Salem witch trials with fewer bonnets.

Transparent, fake, boring, and nothing but a poor attempt to derail justice by playing on people's fears.

MOO

There's only one guy in the vid taken by Libby on that bridge. There's only one guy who admitted to being on that bridge. Coincidently, that same guy, the one who admitted being on the bridge, also admitted dozens of times he killed the girls.

I've followed this case for years, since the beginning. All potential scenarios crafted by the human mind have been discussed ad nauseum.

There was no grand meeting in the bottom land that day. Those girls were marched down a steep embankment, through a wooded area next to a stream, across the stream, up a rather steep bank, and in to an area of bottom land not unlike all other wetland/bottomland along streams throughout the world.

This is where they were murdered. There was no tour bus parked above in the cemetery, no group of cars, no vans, no nothing reported to that effect, via witness or cam.

I've personally studied the terrain, followed the rail track, followed deer creek, thought of escape by raft, boat, and canoe, pondered escape via bridge creek, wondered about accomplices, thought maybe they were squirreled away in a car waiting on the driveway under the bridge, heard of the shack, the runes, the rabbits, the puppies, the swords, the guns, the artifacts hanging from the trees, the searches....I could go on, like I said, ad nauseum.

Never has another person been charged. Never. Yeah, I thought maybe KAK and company, but hey, I thought too of numerous others, a guy from Kokomo, a father son team, a relative, somebody at a factory, a serial killer, a trucker, a man just passin' through, a local politician, a judge.....again, ad nauseum.

Yet here we are. One guy on the bridge in the video. One guy admitted he was on that bridge. One guy admitted to killing the girls....with details known only to the killer.

He's busted. Game over. Done deal....if it was typed by me, which it was, then assume it's my opinion :)
Perfectly written !!!!

Thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth