TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I don't know about a public LE statement, but in this clip, Brian Entin says "he (sheriff) did confirm with me today that both of Summer's parents did pass a polygraph test." (6 minutes, 30 seconds in.)
Hah, we crossed posted! Thank you!

“It’s clear to me that neither of you did anything to hurt your daughter,” McGraw told Don Wells and Candus Bly. “There’s no way that either one of you did anything to your daughter. I’m not sitting here wondering if you killed your daughter.”
McGraw at one point in the show said both Wells and Bly had passed lie detector tests.

there problems with all the kids;. there in foster care. i'm not here to make accusations.
No, the kids didn't have "problems", the kids were neglected. Summer is missing and her brothers had to be taken out of the parents' custody, and now we know that the parents signed away their parental rights over the boys. These children didn't have problems, they deserved better and Don and Candus need to take responsability instead of repeating this "What about me? I'm suffering!" speech. When the boys were removed, they blamed CPS/DCFS, they never took responsability. They know it's their fault the boys were removed and they're not willing to do the work to get them back,that's why they signed over their parental rights.

I'm not trying to be cold or cruel but the real victims here are Summer and her brothers. Yes, I'm sure the parents have been suffering with her disappearance and the removal of the boys, but Summer is the one who's missing and whatever happened to her was bad. I've followed this case since day one and defended the parents, but I just can't anymore with how they have behaved, as a parent you need to take responsability.

No, the kids didn't have "problems", the kids were neglected. Summer is missing and her brothers had to be taken out of the parents' custody, and now we know that the parents signed away their parental rights over the boys. These children didn't have problems, they deserved better and Don and Candus need to take responsability instead of repeating this "What about me? I'm suffering!" speech. When the boys were removed, they blamed CPS/DCFS, they never took responsability. They know it's their fault the boys were removed and they're not willing to do the work to get them back,that's why they signed over their parental rights.

I'm not trying to be cold or cruel but the real victims here are Summer and her brothers. Yes, I'm sure the parents have been suffering with her disappearance and the removal of the boys, but Summer is the one who's missing and whatever happened to her was bad. I've followed this case since day one and defended the parents, but I just can't anymore with how they have behaved, as a parent you need to take responsability.
how do you know there not doing the work? People do everything there asked and still dont get there kids back. i know the parents are flawed. but i do not believe they did anything to summer.

how do you know there not doing the work? People do everything there asked and still dont get there kids back. i know the parents are flawed. but i do not believe they did anything to summer.
While the children were in CPS custody and the parents should have been meeting the requirements to get them returned home, the father was arrested for a DUI and the mother filled a report against him for domestic violence. Come on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back