Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rbbm

Here's your wellness check, Pops -- check the jail roster every morning.

The jail isn't going to MAKE your 37 year old son call his daddy.

Tough breaks.

JMO
I posted this before: ummmm....CS, CALL SS's LAWYER if he wants to know whats up with his son.

when he showed up unannounced at Kissimmee PD, listening to him never missing an opportunity to say how he guided SS and they did this and they did that, their parental skills....ugh. and did you check this and that...as if LE needs his investigative skills. and then weasel like questions in the middle of his boasting, and then: 'we are just trying to get some closure, *and asks this in the same breath* how far back do those images go??"

but this: CS brings up the hard drive that was on the computer, the one he says SS was using on Sunday. he doesnt understand how THE hard drive he found ended up in the storage unit. then he is told that hard drive had not been used since 2020. he says "huh", as in thats interesting. LE says the computer CS said he was using that morning that hard drive for that computer is not the same one, they dont know where it is...and then CS: 'oh, this isnt the same hard drive'???? he acts surprised. and then says he 'assumed' it was the one he found in the storage unit belonged to the computer they took. then immediately says he is still wondering how the one he found got put in there.

IMO, CS knows all about that 'missing' hard drive.

Last edited:
Two different interviews. CS said that in the latest interview (audio only) of he and his wife being interviewed by a woman and a psychiatrist. He said he called the jail for a wellness check because he hadn't heard from the son in 2 weeks or so. Maybe SS didn't want to engage with them anymore once the interviews they gave to the police earlier implicated him. LOL.
thanks, couldnt remember which interview about the 'wellness check'.

when he showed up unannounced at Kissimmee PD, listening to him never missing an opportunity to say how he guided SS and they did this and they did that, their parental skills....ugh. and did you check this and that...as if LE needs his investigative skills. and then weasel like questions in the middle of his boasting, and then: 'we are just trying to get some closure, *and asks this in the same breath* how far back do those images go??"
BBMFF

Ya know, every time I see/hear that statement, about how far back the images went... it makes me wonder if the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

What would knowing the answer to that question tell him? Or is there a more perverse reason he wants to know? Things that make me go Hmmmm....

BBMFF

Ya know, every time I see/hear that statement, about how far back the images went... it makes me wonder if the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

What would knowing the answer to that question tell him? Or is there a more perverse reason he wants to know? Things that make me go Hmmmm....
Yep @Gemmie ! …. and my mind goes to which computers and hard drives to examine and where? What electronic devices? And where and when did it occur? Maybe there is an abundant cloud and storage of imagery (need a puke emoji here…. sorry) ….. that will bury those involved. SMH.

Sincere hope is that the seeming silence from the investigators is not due to inaction or inability for further possible charges and prosecutions. And that that proffer opportunity for JS is somehow involved. And SS’s parent’s actions need serious scrutiny IMO. MOO

Sincere hope is that the seeming silence from the investigators is not due to inaction or inability for further possible charges and prosecutions. And that that proffer opportunity for JS is somehow involved. And SS’s parent’s actions need serious scrutiny IMO. MOO
SBMFF

Oh, I think the seeming silence is them with their heads down working hard on whatever will come next in this investigation. I get the feeling they are dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's. And didn't LE say at one point that no one has been cleared? I can't find the direct quote so wondering if anyone remembers that and has it in their notes they can share? Cuz I could have sworn I heard it somewhere in regards to this case. If I recall it was early on when they were interviewing all the family and said no one has been cleared. Maybe they have by now, it's been a while.

SBMFF

Oh, I think the seeming silence is them with their heads down working hard on whatever will come next in this investigation. I get the feeling they are dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's. And didn't LE say at one point that no one has been cleared? I can't find the direct quote so wondering if anyone remembers that and has it in their notes they can share? Cuz I could have sworn I heard it somewhere in regards to this case. If I recall it was early on when they were interviewing all the family and said no one has been cleared. Maybe they have by now, it's been a while.
I also recall them saying Madeline is the only victim. They haven't said otherwise since.

I posted this before: ummmm....CS, CALL SS's LAWYER if he wants to know whats up with his son.

but this: CS brings up the hard drive that was on the computer, the one he says SS was using on Sunday. he doesnt understand how THE hard drive he found ended up in the storage unit. then he is told that hard drive had not been used since 2020. he says "huh", as in thats interesting. LE says the computer CS said he was using that morning that hard drive for that computer is not the same one, they dont know where it is...and then CS: 'oh, this isnt the same hard drive'???? he acts surprised. and then says he 'assumed' it was the one he found in the storage unit belonged to the computer they took. then immediately says he is still wondering how the one he found got put in there.

I'm surprised LE humored CS to let him go on and on like that. When he asked "how far back do those images go?", I thought he was fishing for something more personal to himself. It was such a strange interview! MOO.

BBMFF

I totally agree!

Is this the same dad who commented to LE something... (ugh my memory) about it being stupid of SS to still have it on his phone or something like that. Anybody else remember that exchange?

Like it would have been better for SS. But what about MS? How about it would have been better if he never took advantage of the innocence of a child. For years on end.

What is with all the excuses and reflections?

I suppose they're still sending money for rootbeer barrels and guessing at what books their boy wants to read next.

JMO

I'm surprised LE humored CS to let him go on and on like that. When he asked "how far back do those images go?", I thought he was fishing for something more personal to himself. It was such a strange interview! MOO.
I'm thinking they were fishing themselves, not humoring him. ;) You know, let him talk and see what kind of info they can gather. My mother used to be an investigator (not LE, but she worked with LE on the investigations) and her golden rule was to shut up and listen. If you got a talker... just let 'em talk. That and ask open ended questions, not yes/no Q's, then sit back and gather what comes out. Some people just really run their mouths, especially some guilty. It's like they are trying to point in the other direction verbally (Look! Over there!), and/or give explanations of what could have happened (but didn't), and hoping they take the bait (they don't).

I just have the feeling there are some surprises in store in regards to this case.

I just have the feeling there are some surprises in store in regards to this case.
I agree with all you said. It was just hard listening to everything the father was saying/asking, as if he was the interviewer.
I do hope LE pulls something out of their sleeve in this case that holds JS accountable and any others that may be involved. It's hard to accept that only SS has been charged.
MOO.

she did tell SS: interview 2/29. a few questions/answers prior to the woody statement to keep context:

JS: if anything I've always I've always told him that my biggest fear is that this would turn into a Woody Allen situation where the stepdaughter or ssfather or the dad grooms the child and the child turns 18 and ends up
running away with him I told him like that was my biggest fear and I don't ever want that happening like you can't do that to me.

LE asks why she would say that to SS, she said she was told never to trust a man. this was imbedded in her by HER MOTHER. she didnt really answer the question what prompted her to say that to SS.
Shrewd. Manipulative. Sickening. I cannot wait until we get the news of charges. IMO

CS said she emphasized " get him a lawyer now" even giving her the benefit of the doubt, ( because there is no tone in text) I wondered if it was possible she was reactive, like " lawyer up Im coming for him " but no. she said " they have evidence of him doing sexual acts with Maddi' CS asked how long, she said 2 years. Sounds like it was more "OMG they have evidence" and less "OMG hes been raping my daughter for years. I hope he rots in hell"
I hope she rots in Hell too! I can't type here what I think of here without earning a permanent ban.

Is this the same dad who commented to LE something... (ugh my memory) about it being stupid of SS to still have it on his phone or something like that. Anybody else remember that exchange?
yup sure do. In that July 16 interview, regarding the desktop that CS turned in to the police.
When LE informed him that there was no hard drive in the desktop, and the hard drive he got from storage was not from the desktop. CS said that Stephan must have destroyed the hard drive and that' it's too bad he wasn't that smart about the phone.
Like it would have been better for SS. But what about MS? How about it would have been better if he never took advantage of the innocence of a child. For years on end.

What is with all the excuses and reflections?

I suppose they're still sending money for rootbeer barrels and guessing at what books their boy wants to read next.

JMO

yup sure do. In that July 16 interview, regarding the desktop that CS turned in to the police.
When LE informed him that there was no hard drive in the desktop, and the hard drive he got from storage was not from the desktop. CS said that Stephan must have destroyed the hard drive and that' it's too bad he wasn't that smart about the phone.
What an odd thing to say it seems to me.

IMO if CS had indicated that, it is now my opinion that perhaps CS might have had some involvement with the hard drive, it’s apparent removal from a tower, and its destruction?

Also wondering who might have been involved with all the phones and electronic devices? IIRC SS was using his father CS’s phone when he returned back to JS residence?

Hopeful that additional charges are forthcoming in this case. MOO

I just wonder what he plugged those 2 thumb drives into? ok so maybe he has a computer, fair enough, but if hes going to check 2 thumb drives, It doesnt stand to reason that he wouldnt have attempted to turn on a desktop to see what ss was doing the day he saw him on the desktop. The day he was so rattled. This would have been after SS was arrested too, when CS returned to north port after his hotel stay in Kissimmee, and he's not curious? please.
even if he couldnt get in ( password) you would think he would have turned it on and tried. but if hes claiming he had no idea the hard drive was missing? I guess he didn't try to turn it on. and why was he surprised to learn that the hard drive in storage wasnt from the desk top if he didn't even know it was missing.

Last edited:

Amazing. I can only imagine the work that’s going on right now behind the scenes with this case.

Yep @Gemmie ! …. and my mind goes to which computers and hard drives to examine and where? What electronic devices? And where and when did it occur? Maybe there is an abundant cloud and storage of imagery (need a puke emoji here…. sorry) ….. that will bury those involved. SMH.

If she was charged with neglect, can they hold her till trial? no criminal record, first time offender, she lost a daughter, she may be a flight risk but mostly shed be a danger to herself but not others. Maybe because they couldnt keep her in custody, theyre waiting? could that be a reason?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back