They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got kicked off WS before the verdict was read and even now my connection is shaky. I just wanted to say that I am heartbroken for Caylee all over again and I'm very sad for ICA's future victims and I am certain there will be future victims. If we're very lucky, she won't murder again, but there will be victims.

It's a very sad day.

Inn sessions,you have lost a viewer-I have been watching trails for 20 something yrs and I will never watch one again..I have always said for many yrs now-WE NEED PROFESSIONALS JURORS TO LOOK AT THESE CASES.THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED-TODAY IS A SAD FOR OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!I NEED A FEW BEERS NOW!!

WELL SAID!!! You are right! PROFESSIONALS ARE NEEDED TO DECIDE THESE CASES! Was this jury blind??? I also will NEVER watch another one! This is a travesty!

There was nothing wrong with the state's case. The reason why she got off is that many people have a problem believing that a mother would kill her child no matter how much evidence you throw at them. Then add the fact that she is pretty and you have all the anwsers you need right there. If she were a man she would have been found guilty.
I really have to disagree with you. I've said before that if it were Lee on trial for doing the same thing I think the verdict would probably be the same.

The fact that the jury came to their decision so quickly tells me that they had serious misgivings about the prosecution's case. I don't like it, I think it's awful that Casey will not face justice, but it's reality. The prosecution had phenomenal closing statements but my guess is that the actual testimony left a lot of fog in the jurors minds about exactly what happened.

For the SA's they have to wonder what is the use in even trying for the next case. We worked so hard. I hope Casey lives in fear every night and I hope CA enjoys her at home, and GA you better hunt for a new home before KC burns you again.

I'm beyond disgusted. I could not believe what I heard, although it worried me when they asked to see NOTHING. NOT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE, not anything. And I"m just as upset as to the fact that BAEEZZ and co won. Really?

And I'm sorry for Caylee. You know who did this to you. I hope that ICA is reminded of that every single freaking day.

I hope they charge Cindy with perjury. She deserves it. I hope George goes home and packs and goes far, far away.

You may have won the battle ICA - but not the war. We'll see you again soon, I'm sure of it.

The multimillion dollar murderer....I am just sick! There is No Justice!!!

I immediately began crying when I heard the verdict. But now I just feel numb. I can't believe this. Poor little baby Caylee......

Inn sessions,you have lost a viewer-I have been watching trails for 20 something yrs and I will never watch one again..I have always said for many yrs now-WE NEED PROFESSIONALS JURORS TO LOOK AT THESE CASES.THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED-TODAY IS A SAD FOR OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!I NEED A FEW BEERS NOW!!

BBM

I totally agree!!!

MOO

If I had to go to trial for something, I would waive having a jury because I would not trust them to be logical. I would just ask the judge to judge me. I have no faith in justice. There is no justice, there is only a "system". JMO Totally disgusted.

I wish we can stop bashing the jury. You may not agree with the decision, but you have to accept it. That's the way our justice system works, for better or worse.

Listen to the DA now. He's speaking the truth.

PLEASE this. Unless you have ESP you can't know WHY the jury decided this or what they will do in the future. Cashing in on this would be disgusting and is it possible? Yes, but so the chance they won't.

The jury is SMART to keep their identities secret at this moment considering how angry everyone is. I know everyone is very upset and the sheriff just begged people in his press conf to not take any action.

The defense team did their job. Doesn't make them evil. This doesn't mean the system doesn't work. It means there were problems in this case and with the media.

No wonder the jury won't speak.
I know OCSO is saying to respect the jury's verdict, but I WILL NOT! EVER!

So basically nobody is going to punished for the death of Caylee? This is a joke.

No one will be held responsible in the death of precious little Caylee...and they call this justice??? So sad!!!

I've had trouble getting on here until now. I'm so shocked!!!!!!!!!! Another OJ. All that hard work by the prosecutors and the LE. Three long years. Just dumbfounded.

Is Casey going to be safe being free? Does she get any kind of protection? Not that I care....but that are a lot of angry people out there.

I am so saddened and angry by this verdict. We have so many members here that have been victims of crimes or have family members that have and depend on our courts to bring justice to them and their familys.

Please know that I am thinking of all you today, and I am so sorry that today there was not Justice for Caylee.

PLEASE READ, TAKE A BREATH, AND READ.​

Everyone, as much as we all feel total disbelief I want you to all think about something:

George lied, Cindy lied, Casey lied, how could these twelve people send someone to their death or life in prison if you don't know who is telling the truth.

There was no solid determination of Caylee's cause of death.

George lied about the affair therefore isn't it logical that the jury wondered what else he would lie about? Would he lie about bigger things?

Cindy lied about the computer searches. The jury must have thought what else would she lie about?

How can they believe ANYTHING that is connected to that family.

With no cause of death and the lies how do you send someone to their death.

I saw this coming a mile away. In fact a couple of people called me "Stupid" for thinking Casey would get off but it is easy to see when you step back and look at it through the juror's eyes.

If they really did not know much about the case going in and all they had to work with was what was shown them I can understand the verdict.

Let me state without question that I know Casey is guilty of first degree murder. No doubt in my mind but in the jurors eyes I can understand why they came to this verdict. In fact I would have been surprised had there been any other verdict. Doesn't mean I agree with it but I understand it.

I'm doing a special edition of Websleuths Radio tonight at 11 PM Eastern and 8 PM pacific. please join us. Click on the link below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/07/06/casey-anothy-not-guilty

Casey will lie a whole lot more in the future since it served her so well. She feels she's above the law now, and she'll just LOVE all the attention she's got on this forum and elsewhere, she's a superstar.

I can picture her reminiscing at home on her parents computer while rubbing her newly pregnant belly and laughing to herself when she sees all of our comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood