They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey will lie a whole lot more in the future since it served her so well. She feels she's above the law now, and she'll just LOVE all the attention she's got on this forum and elsewhere, she's a superstar.

Did they read how many votes KC got of guilty and not guilty for each charge? Or did they just read that she is "not guilty" on each charge and guilty on lying to law enforcement?

I now have a splitting headache. That's all I'm going to say or I will be banned forever.

I want to ask Werner Spitz: HOW DO YOU SLEEP?

The part Jose presented about Spitz working on JFK/MLK deaths was very effective. It gave that arrogant uninformed <expletive> credibility that was not warranted. Huge impact on this case. Sickening.

The State tiptoed around too many areas, IMO. They never knew what the Anthonys would say or do, they couldn't get in the fight at the house on the 15th, they should have called Roy Kronk first, I think they were overconfident. JMO obviously.

Thank HHJP for alot of that. Remember he prevented CA's facebook Jul 3rd post from being posted. He downplayed the importance because it was something posted on the internet. GMAB. It is 2011. Not 1991!

I wish we can stop bashing the jury. You may not agree with the decision, but you have to accept it. That's the way our justice system works, for better or worse.

Listen to the DA now. He's speaking the truth.

“He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.” - Leonardo da Vinci

Maybe her life will be more of a hell being out of prison, out amongst us... KWIM?

I can hardly bear to watch the tv because they are replaying ICA's reaction to not guilty.

Nope, now Casey can come home and they can sleep with one eye open.

Wanna bet George leaves?

If KC comes home that will be the end of GA & CA's marriage, IMHO.

Well. Perhaps George did it.

1) This is one more bitter, rusty nail in the coffin holding the "decomposing remains"
of any faith and confidence ANY of us have with our appalling "Justice" System.

2) One small step for Casey Anthony...one GIANT LEAP into the deep,
dark abyss of the decadence, degeneration, decline, destruction, and
agonizing desecration of our once-great Nation.

3) Just as the OJ Jury will forever be known as the most racist group of people ever to exist,
the Casey Anthony Jury will forever be known as
the most stupid group of people ever to exist on this Earth.

4) Clearly, methinks many - if not most - of these Jurors are <modsnip>
...Let the dumbing down of America continue.

5) No wonder the Jurors will not show their faces. No wonder.

6) This very afternoon, although I'm Retired, I've already sent-out my first
job-resume. I'm bored and the abiding horror that dwells so powerfully
within me (because this once-great Nation is all-but-lost) compels me
to find SOMEthing to distract and detour my moral anguish.

7) Another huge gain for the secular humanists and ethical relatives who
have conquered and controlled and derailed SO MUCH of our once-pristine
and pure American Culture.

8) Once again, Evil triumphs.

Someone tell me I'm NOT crazy. I can't be.
PRAYERS FOR US ALL.
Amen.

I don't care what anyone say, I have NO faith in our system any more. Ever. This is a disgrace and those jurors should be ASHAMED of themselves, and they will have a big wake up call when they go home. I don't care what people say about respecting the job they had, I have zero respect. They could have found her guilty on a lesser charge than Murder 1. Her child died and she went partying for one month and now she's free. I am disgusted beyond belief.

I am so done with all of this. What happened today is completely disgusting and wrong. I watched the whole trial, saw a very strong case put on by the prosecution, no REASONABLE doubt raised by the defense, and I am at a total loss to understand what went wrong. I am losing my regard for our system of justice, and the thought that ICA, her family, and the jury might make millions off of all of this is making me sick! Well, I will not be a party to that. I AM DONE! I will not pay attention to another case, and I hope never to set foot in a court house ever again!

I'm right there with you, TXred. I followed this case from almost day 1. And while I can agree that the Prosecution case wasn't airtight, and I doubted a DP verdict, I never, ever saw a Not Guilty verdict coming. I'm done putting time and emotion into any case, and am reticent to ever volunteer for any type of missing persons, watching what happened to the volunteers and the poor guy who found Caylee. Be cute & petite and have the 'right' attorney and you truly can get away with anything.

The state did not have that strong of a case, period. There were holes in their case and Baez did a good job stirring it all up.

The state overshot their case and still none of us know what happened and probably never will.

If we take out the emotion the fact that there was no cause of death, it was a question of reasonable doubt. Now how to remove the emotion is something most of us can't do. I believe she is guilty as sin. I do understand the verdict though. Even the drowning with george covering up..there is nothing to prove that it wasn't george. That itself is reasonable doubt even though none of us believe it.

profile cases. I didn't realize how many truly dumb people they had to work with though. Who gets on these juries? People who don't read newspapers, who don't know what's going on in the world, who play Farmville, who don't want to judge. I prefer a judge to decide or a professional jury. This idea that no one who has heard of a high profile case can serve is ridiculous because you end up with people who aren't "normal", who aren't a jury of "peers" but an odd subset of the community. I'm also sure many people got out of this case by knowing how to answer during voir dire so they wouldn't have to serve and be sequestered. Those left probably resented spending their summer there because this woman got charged for killing her daughter. Why should they suffer. It was probably too much info, too confusing, not worth their tiem to figure out so just let her walk and they can go home. This isn't the first major injustice I have seen with our system and unfortunately it likely won't be the last.

Is it possible that this is the jury's way of saying, "Don't sequester us. Don't keep us from our families. Don't ruin our summer plans."?

I keep thinking of the old adage: A jury is made up of 12 people too dumb to get out of jury duty. Could it really be true in this case?

And (IMO) it isn't fair if the judge only gives her "time served" for the lying to LE charges. She already got "time served" for the check fraud charges.

Whew! I was just able to get on WS!

I am sickened by the verdict. How in the world could the jurors come to this verdict? Did they watch the same trial we did?

Now they won't speak. How can thousands of people think she is guilty, and they find 12 people to vote NG?

I hate Casey and I hate her being happy over this. I hope that was OK to say.

What's strange about her is she was happy in prison and when she was on house arrest too! I have to envy her in that respect!

Inn sessions,you have lost a viewer-I have been watching trails for 20 something yrs and I will never watch one again..I have always said for many yrs now-WE NEED PROFESSIONALS JURORS TO LOOK AT THESE CASES.THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED-TODAY IS A SAD FOR OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!I NEED A FEW BEERS NOW!!

I just got home. I am in shock! The evidence and hard work of so many was for nothing. I feel so sad for them! And no justice for Caylee! I am sick at heart! HOW could the jury not see the truth? It was handed to them!

I finally got in..........I am in disbelief and shock!!! Cannot stop crying! She was charged with nothing...............but lying to LE..............this can't be. How could they possibly come to this conclusion???

I want to vomit. I cannot believe these verdicts. It breaks my heart. The justice system has failed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo