They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury proved what Casey always knew: IT PAYS TO LIE !

It makes me sick to think that... THE MONSTER IS GONNA MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY NOW!!

well i thought what would be a happy birthday today for me is the worst one ive ever had failure in our justice system.. poor caylee .. she will never become just a memory for me .. i will never forget her

While I am new to Websleuths.com I have followed the Caylee Anthony case off and on since the beginning. I don't understand the verdict - how could she have been found not guilty on ALL the charges?

The only thing I can imagine is that with these big cases, jurors end up being selected from the most uninformed people in our society. It's not the jurors' fault - they may have stuff going on in their lives that keep them from staying current on the news.

One remedy for Casey would be shunning - refuse to watch, support or give financial reward to any media outlet that gives her attention. Same for any of the defense team.

As for Cindy and George - Cindy may take Casey back in, but if George gets suicidal again, I would not be surprised if he takes both of them with him. After all, what does he have left to live for?

:hug: for all of you who have followed this case and are also heartbroken for little Caylee.

profile cases. I didn't realize how many truly dumb people they had to work with though. Who gets on these juries? People who don't read newspapers, who don't know what's going on in the world, who play farmville, who don't want to judge. I prefer a judge to decide or a professional jury. This idea that no one who has heard of a high profile case can serve is ridiculous because you end up with people who aren't "normal", who aren't a jury of "peers" but an odd subset of the community. I'm also sure many people got out of this case by knowing how to answer during voir dire so they wouldn't have to serve and be sequestered. Those left probably resented spending their summer there because this woman got charged for killing her daughter. Why should they suffer. It was probably too much info, too confusing, not worth their tiem to figure out so just let her walk and they can go home. This isn't the first major injustice i have seen with our system and unfortunately it likely won't be the last.

post of the day.

The jury will be anonymous , they will hear people talking about them.
They will hear ‘what a stupid jury,’ ‘were they listening,’ was it the same trail we watched, ’ our system sucks’ they suck’ ’she’s a murderer’ and much more.
It’s a wonder why they don’t want to be seen.

A super party girl, will she be asked to pose for Playboy?

Is Casey going to be safe being free? Does she get any kind of protection? Not that I care....but that are a lot of angry people out there.

I'm sure they will provide police protection for a while.

Remember her life is over. No matter what book deal, what TV deal Casey will NEVER go out in public without being harassed.

It's not much but it is something.

Jesse Grund called and spoke with Mike Brooks (HLN) and said he is "just shocked."

Let's get this straight right now! You can disagree but you cannot attack other posters and you cannot personalize posts and tell others what they can post or be disrespectful.

I promise you, this will earn you a very long TO. DO NOT bash other posters or talk about other posters. Voice your opinion do not attack other posters or their words.

I have wasted 6 weeks of my life.

I have wasted THREE YEARS of my life. God, I feel like a fool right now. I can't believe this. Three years for NOTHING. There is no justice in this world, NONE.

6) This very afternoon, although I'm Retired, I've already sent-out my first job-resume. I'm bored and the abiding horror that dwells so powerfully within me, (because this once-great Nation is all-but-lost) compels me to find SOMEthing to distract and detour my moral anguish.

Enjoyed you post - made me chuckle. Seriously, get your self a motorcycle and go out and see the real America before it disappears - all is not lost yet and you still have the time.

If KC comes home that will be the end of GA & CA's marriage, IMHO.

Um, that marriage has been over for years. Think CA and Casey Anthony will be together in that house and expect the cops to be there on a regular basis oh and yes do expect another baby there as well.:banghead:

PLEASE this. Unless you have ESP you can't know WHY the jury decided this or what they will do in the future. Cashing in on this would be disgusting and is it possible? Yes, but so the chance they won't.

The jury is SMART to keep their identities secret at this moment considering how angry everyone is. I know everyone is very upset and the sheriff just begged people in his press conf to not take any action.

The defense team did their job. Doesn't make them evil. This doesn't mean the system doesn't work. It means there were problems in this case and with the media.
I respect your opinion, but strongly disagree 100%.

Bill S says she's going to be making a lot of money off of this. Sickening, Disgusting, and please don't tell me to respect the jury or justice system because I won't.

Another child the system failed! And I am not saying LE, nor the State failed her.

MarthaSugalski Sources saying that defense plan may take Casey to the west coast

Hmmm...maybe Baez is taking her out on Geraldo's boat.

Wow, sure knocked me off my feet. Just can't believe it. I hope we find out why the verdict went the way it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member