TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part do you find interesting if true?
this part was what I focused on..
Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.

im not familiar with the observer...and haven't seen this anywhere else..

I couldn't remember if we knew the Linked in contact for MB? I was wondering if it could be KC (as he is on Linked) as the flirtatious &familiar messages?? Sorry if this has been asked before. I try to keep up to date.
SW listed CW as LinkdIn contact

The car. I will drop this link here
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...ubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations-8277296

with this quote from the May 5th article: Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.

my current POI sustained a broken foot and is believed to be trained in martial arts. I am not referring to KC, MC, CT or anyone listed on a SW made public. This person is known to MPD.

Thanks!

RBBM, sorry I was saying I am disagreeing with your placement of the rooms. I will agree to disagree, was just brainstorming and asking questions. You are new since I was here last :blushing:
Respectfully, are you saying that this is a window? Looks like a door to me. Sorry if I am misunderstanding. View attachment 99007 https://www.facebook.com/breakaways...5364240540562/477231679020482/?type=3&theater

And it is my belief until proven otherwise that this room butts up to the end of the Auditorium/Worship Center, with East Hallway out side and the doors of this room facing the rooms that have the East windows.

IMO, that isn't a room. It's a free-standing wall protruding out into the room, not a recessed area. It may be a privacy wall that blocks the view from the auditorium into the Breakaway room when those black double doors to the side of the stage are open.

Do we know SWFA came forward to tell MPD about the video? It would seem odd to me if MPD didn't request that video on 4\18. Having a place so close with obvious cameras, it was a big misstep on their part if they hadn't viewed every bit of the SWFA footage that very first day.
I can't find anything to support my memory of things..guess I will chalk that one up to not writing it down...I'm a list writer and if I don't write something down right away, it can get dicey if I call on my memory. I accept that MPD must have subpoenaed or whatever the video..

Hold on Partner :peace: the Altima was seen on video on the day of the murder April 18, and photo was released on May 20. Happens to me too when I see something that looks hinky.

Police released new images of a light-colored 2010-2012 Nissan Altima seen in surveillance video pulling into the nearby SWFA Outdoors parking lot at 2 a.m. on the day of the murder. Investigators now want to talk to the driver and find out more about what he or she may have seen. http://www.fox4news.com/news/143398538-story
Oh! I see what you mean! The dangers of copy paste bit me!

The link to the orig photo i was question 2014 https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152111682167343/?type=3&theater , and I do agree that that may be the Library as there are visible glass doors down that way. My disagree or confusion was in the orig photo, you can see the curtains, showing the window placement like that I showed. I am not above changing my mind if I have something to go by other than "just because someone says" And Yes I could tell that the sign most likely said Church from zooming in on the MSM photos but not seen any with clear wording. That not an issue for me either. Thanks
Per the website, Library IIRC is room 17, have to go back and look at my notes on that. Its very evident that most all the rooms are used interchangeably by various groups and needs.
*** There def was some remodeling done at the church because you can tell from the photos looking from NW to SW on the Main Hallway also 2012. So no telling what all was done. The SW entrance doors have changed from then to April 2016.

A former member stated that that hallway was once the 3/5 year old classes. It seems there must have been a preschool or Mothers day out there before. Signage still shows Preschool.

Also was told that there in the Cub Corner the parents dropped off the babies and that there is a back door for the workers to enter/exit. Also a room for nursing mothers to use. I was told that "if you come in the WEST GLASS Entrance (cub corner to immediate right) at the end of that wall turn Right, (this would be looking right at the doors MB entered from at the SW Entrance) Immediately there is a hallway that leads to that back door. This hallway is just prior to the door the Suspect open by the bulletin boards at 358ish" I know Scout disagrees with me lol and that ok. I can look at photos and thats why I believe there IS a hallway there. I am not talking about the area around the structure pole, just past it. You can see it has "vines" in this photo covering the hallway https://www.facebook.com/1793451023...79345102342/10152111682447343/?type=3&theater
attachment.php
can also see it in SS right before Suspect opens doors in
attachment.php
attachment.php
Okay I have analyzed the photo you had that should be the double dutch door room. It is the room S1. Here is how everything matches up.

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing that photo, since I hadn't seen it.

Attachments

• RoomS1Placed.png
    RoomS1Placed.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 242
just a random thought - IMO the Nissan Altima is definitely not involved in MB murder because...in the AT&T warrant they only requested data from 3am to 5am on 4/18/16. If they felt the Altima was involved don't you think they would have requested data from the time period that the Altima was in the gun store lot?
Well, what if one of the nine SW tagged phone #s received a call from "the area" around 2 am?

They would have a number but no name. Maybe they put the # in the new sealed SW.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Yes, that's the light I was speaking of.

Still not clear on why you think Room 10 is at that end of the hallway. It would put the room numbers badly out of sequence. And that would be illogical. Never seen anything like it. I wonder if building code would even allow it.
Well, the bigger question would be, where do you think Room 12 is? To see the numerals "1" and "2" it that order the way we see in the video it can only be one other place and that would be the South Stage area. But then you have to have multiple doors on the sanctuary side and no doors in view down the hall on the room side of that hall. That doesn't make sense to me.

Whatever the case the door in the picture I posted that is on the SE corner of the east hall can't be room 12. If it were, instead of seeing the "1" and then the "2" we would see the "2" and then the "1" in the video. For the same reason it can't be at the North Stage either as the numerals would be in the wrong order when viewing the video.

Well, the bigger question would be, where do you think Room 12 is? To see the numerals "1" and "2" it that order the way we see in the video it can only be one other place and that would be the South Stage area. But then you have to have multiple doors on the sanctuary side and no doors in view down the hall on the room side of that hall. That doesn't make sense to me.

Whatever the case the door in the picture I posted that is on the SE corner of the east hall can't be room 12. If it were, instead of seeing the "1" and then the "2" we would see the "2" and then the "1" in the video. For the same reason it can't be at the North Stage either as the numerals would be in the wrong order when viewing the video.

This is why I'm having so much trouble. I haven't been able to get the photos I've seen to match up with the layout on the east side of the building. I agree that the room at the SE corner is not room 12. I'm thinking it's probably room 14 or 15.

I couldn't remember if we knew the Linked in contact for MB? I was wondering if it could be KC (as he is on Linked) as the flirtatious &familiar messages?? Sorry if this has been asked before. I try to keep up to date.
It was CW. The MMA fighter.

Which they did. Now connect the dots.

4/18/16 2:00am Nissan Altima (LT color) pulls into SWFA parking lot and parks

5/5/16 article quoting: Police say that they believe the still-unknown killer may have been in contact with one of the phones identified in the warrant based on very specific tips received after the Midlothian Police Department posted video of the suspect walking around and vandalizing the church before killing Bevers with puncture wounds to her chest and head.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/warrants-in-missy-bevers-murder-describe-a-troubled-marriage-and-online-flirtations

The SWFA comes forward and tells MPD they have a video they might be interested in....
5/20/16 MPD release photo of Altima and ask for driver to come forward
5/20/16 MPD posts again..Nissan Altima is NOT a suspect vehicle ............ but .........
....................... 5/20/16 through 5/23/16 road blocks begin stopping light colored Nissan Altimas

those road block were productive. IMHO. I cannot elaborate due to TOS

Unlogically to me: "Only a witness" but then road blocking for the car/driver.

I can't follow the discussion :confused: about the church rooms but I would like to know why there is a room no. 21 (W2)??

I can't follow the discussion :confused: about the church rooms but I would like to know why there is a room no. 21 (W2)??

In my opinion, W2 is not room 21. Room S1 (room with double Dutch doors) on Jethro's map should be Room 21.

Additionally, K1 on Jethro's map should be Room 6. The layout of the bathrooms by K1 is incorrect. This is a classroom that opens onto the north corridor with a Dutch door directly across from the north alcove of double doors to the auditorium. The bathrooms are small and open into Room 6. They are on its west wall.

Rooms 6 and 21 are for young children. Both have Dutch doors.
Room 6 is for K-2nd grade.
Room 21 is for 3-5 year-olds.

It is a room listed in their weekly church bulletins. 3-5 yr olds go to that room.

Do we know SWFA came forward to tell MPD about the video? It would seem odd to me if MPD didn't request that video on 4\18. Having a place so close with obvious cameras, it was a big misstep on their part if they hadn't viewed every bit of the SWFA footage that very first day.

They had already collected video by the time of the first presser on 4/18. Now whether they had viewed it yet, I don't know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

At about the 9:20 mark, Spann says, "Businesses that were within eyesight of the church, we've gone and collected video. We've got video from a couple of the businesses around there."

Of course one of the businesses would be SWFA. I wonder where else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387