Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO size 8 is still a medium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Underwear and pants sizes don't match up. I wear a size 14 pants, for example, but a size 7 or 8 underwear. Size 8 is almost always labeled as L or XL for underwear.

Yeah, Canada is about the only foreign country that I can think of that he would've been able to afford to go. I think the border is less than a two-hour drive from there...?

Forgive me for sounding ignorant as I'm not much of a traveler , but 20 yrs ago I went to Canada and we did not need a passport ??? We crossed from Michigan and talked to border patrol amd no problems. Is it now necessary to have a PP to go there ?

Canada is less than 2 hours away. It's about an hour for me and I'm 15 minutes east of Worley.

Maybe the adult diapers were mom's and he used them on the innocent people. I can't see him spending money on them so he probably stole them as needed from her.

Forgive me for sounding ignorant as I'm not much of a traveler , but 20 yrs ago I went to Canada and we did not need a passport ??? We crossed from Michigan and talked to border patrol amd no problems. Is it now necessary to have a PP to go there ?

I think the laws vary.
For a truck driver bringing good in or out they do . I'm not 100% on that .
I know for residents of Michigan you can get a special drivers license that will give you easy access to Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, and Mexico too.

I think that she may mean that she took the already watermarked copy from the Dropbox post. The files are secured with a password and you shouldn't be able to make many (any?) changes to the docs without the password.

Yes, yes. That is all I did. I wouldn't dream of touching anything you worked so hard on! I was just impatient to read the link and know others were too, and my internet is super fast lol

The prevail undergarments were intended for his victims, due to their extended stay ahd lack of toilet facilities. Size large would be a one-size-fits-all scenario.

Why else would they have been found in the barn ?

Yeah, Canada is about the only foreign country that I can think of that he would've been able to afford to go. I think the border is less than a two-hour drive from there...?
Yes I am local and people take weekend vacation all the time to the falls. Also gambling

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I'm a few pages behind on the thread, but had a thought and know if I didn't post it now, I'd forget what I wanted to say by the time I get to the end of the thread.

Everyone keeps bringing up the fact that he had to have a problem with his mother. What if the female that he has an issue with is his sister?

I know we're not to sleuth relatives, but if the age that I've seen is true, then she was an older mom (relatively considering it was the 1950's) when she had JDW. If sister is 10-15 years older, it very well could be her that began his hatred or whatever it is against women.

Is there a map of just where she was abducted, where his house was and where she was found? As well as approximate times at locations?

I thought the same thing, he is quite the talker. If, (and that's a huge if) I had read this before this recent incident, I may have bought into his story a little.

He reminds me so much of Wesley Hadsell, prime suspect in his stepdaughter's , AJ Hdsell's death. A conniving, chatty narcissist.

I thought the same thing, he is quite the talker. If, (and that's a huge if) I had read this before this recent incident, I may have bought into his story a little.

Maybe not bought it completely but maybe some reasonable doubt.

I read this bit as "According to Bob Hausch of CD and TC, the defendant's MMPI test results were valid and within normal ranges. Mr. Haushch stated that the defendant has a personality disorder characterized by narcissistic/antisocial, and subtle inadequacy traits."

<Warning Graphic reading>
http://www.practicalhomicide.com/articles/psexsad.htm

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists
The Psychology and Psychodynamics of Serial Killers

By Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S.
Former Commander, Bronx Homicide, NYPD

©1995 Vernon J. Geberth, Practical Homicide Investigation
LAW and Order, Vol. 43, No. 4, April 1995

ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER ( Psychopathy )

According to the DSM-IV, the essential feature of the disorder is to be found in patterns of irresponsible and antisocial behaviors beginning in childhood or early adolescence and continuing into adulthood. Lying, stealing,truancy, vandalism, initiating fights, running away from home, and physical cruelty are typical childhood signs. In adulthood the antisocial pattern continues and may include failure to honor financial obligations, maintain consistent employment, or plan ahead. These individuals fail to conform to social norms and repeatedly engage in antisocial behaviors that are grounds for arrest, such as destroying property, harassing others, and stealing. Often these antisocial acts are committed with no seeming necessity. People with antisocial personality disorder tend toward irritability and aggressivity, and often become involved in physical fights and assaults, including spouse and child beating. Reckless behavior without regard for personal safety is common, as indicated by driving while intoxicated or getting numerous speeding tickets. Frequently these individuals are promiscuous, failing to sustain a monogamous relationship for more than one year. They do not appear to learn from past experiences in that they tend to resume the same kinds of antisocial behaviors they were punishment for. Finally, they seem to lack feelings of remorse about the effects of their behavior on others. On the contrary, they may feel justified in having violated the rights of others.

<snipped - read more>

He reminds me so much of Wesley Hadsell, prime suspect in his stepdaughter's , AJ Hdsell's death. A conniving, chatty narcissist.

Link? My search came up with nada but I'm on my phone on tapatalk and that happens often.

Ugh, yes! WH's word vomit had me reeling for weeks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member