Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"10. Worley advised a therapist that he attended as mandated by Lucas County Common Please court as a result of an Abduction conviction, that he learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

BBM
Do we know how long he had to do therapy? Where was this therapist? Prison? Was therapy ONLY while in prison? How can he admit to doing more than one abduction but deny doing any abduction? And to let him roam free?

This makes me feel sick.
I have a request for the discovery packet from the Prosecutor. I'm calling them in the am to see if it's ready for pick up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Condoms, very disturbing. All of it is disturbing. Why the meat hook in the bedroom? Rolls of plastic? Stuff all around, jewelry in crawlspace. Air mattress behind the walls. This is scarier than any horror movie I have ever seen.

And a PASSPORT !!! Omg where did he go????? Issued April 9,2005 expired April 8, 2015 !!!

And a PASSPORT !!! Omg where did he go????? Issued April 9,2005 expired April 8, 2015 !!!

Was floored by this myself. But maybe needed it to truck? I don't know ... it's weird for Americans who seem to be so stuck at one address or one particular region to bother with a passport.

In theory, he could have startled her with bug spray, blinded her and made it easier to subdue her. The pink mace is disturbing too. Did he take it as a trophy? Why so many vacum filters.
I believe they are from forensic vacuums.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I didn't need to do much, just downloaded from dropbox and uploaded to google drive. I have no problem with dropbox but I know my DH used to hate it on his iPad lol

Ok, so I got done reading

Felt instantly sick at P* swab, seeing the word rape :(

Swab from carpet seat - freezer. There was a makeshift seat in the freezer?
The undergarments, for incontinence, hoping here.. but could they be his Mothers?
Opened pack of undergarment protectors? Sanitary towels? His mother won't have needed those that's for sure.

Sigh, none of this is good.

bbm

Those types of things are used for urinary incontinence too, by both men and women. He's at the age where prostate problems might be present.

Whoa... the contents of the green crate.

Do you think he was going to make a run for it? Go hide in the woods for awhile, taking a trophy with him?

Maybe he just needed a sandwich so he had energy to keep doing what he was doing in the barn. I also see they found at least 2 pair of handcuffs amd keys . I'm pretty sure toy plastic ones don't have keys.

I have a question, is there any other files available that have the findings from where Sierah was found in the field ? Also, about what the journals say ? And why no picture of the unidentified woman ?

The passport got me too . I was thinking maybe when he got it he was scared he was about to be caught ? Or he got it as a safety net for the future ? Or he drove into Canada as a truck driver ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly white undergarments? Did he dress them? This is sooo beyond my worst thoughts
Maybe they were mom's. Sierah was definitely not an L...RG probably not either. Heinous, vile JW!
I'm at work until 4 MST! [emoji52] cough, cough. I think I'm getting a cold and must go home to lay down (read).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thank you so very much to everyone who contributed to helping get these files/redact these files/upload these files. Truly went above and beyond for all of us. One thing I did notice was that some of the inventory sheets seem to be posted more than once - for example the guns - they are posted like 3 or 4 times but when you look at them they are the same guns - also a few other pages. Got confusing for awhile but just pay attention and you will figure it out. Again, thanks so very much!

Maybe he just needed a sandwich so he had energy to keep doing what he was doing in the barn. I also see they found at least 2 pair of handcuffs amd keys . I'm pretty sure toy plastic ones don't have keys.

I have a question, is there any other files available that have the findings from where Sierah was found in the field ? Also, about what the journals say ? And why no picture of the unidentified woman ?

Maybe! It just struck me as a really bizarre combination of things to have in a crate in the middle of your barn. Creepy.

Well I dont think "mom" as an excuse will fly this time, or help him out of jail time. Interesting Fulton County Probate Records. Anyway, I am afraid he may attempt to throw others under the bus as an excuse. He isn't going to own up to anything he did, he is already throwing out a 2nd bike defense. I also am sickened by the items, I'm wondering if she was in the bag when he went to bury her. Several of the additional charges are really alarming as if it wasn't bad enough.

He didn't just wait in that field. He traveled with a "kit" and when he got an opportunity he took it. I'm so sickened. Im guessing the condoms were to catch his dna. Im curious how many girls have been found without dna on them. Luckily sweat, hair and skin have it too. If he sweated or any saliva came into contact with someone, hopefully they have it and put him where he belongs.

Maybe they were mom's. Sierah was definitely not an L...RG probably not either. Heinous, vile JW!

His other victims may be of larger stature ? It is strange they are all white.
I do know that my panty size and my pants size vary a lot.
After reading the files I really believe he was a serial offender ( I don't want to type serial what because I think his offenses are long )
I don't think he hid his victims on his property. I think he had then there and probably killed them there and then took them elsewhere to dispose of them

I didn't need to do much, just downloaded from dropbox and uploaded to google drive. I have no problem with dropbox but I know my DH used to hate it on his iPad lol

Ok, so I got done reading

Felt instantly sick at P* swab, seeing the word rape :(

Swab from carpet seat - freezer. There was a makeshift seat in the freezer?
The undergarments, for incontinence, hoping here.. but could they be his Mothers?
Opened pack of undergarment protectors? Sanitary towels? His mother won't have needed those that's for sure.

Sigh, none of this is good.
Yes, I was wondering about the freezer seat....horrific

People with felonies can enter Canada, however they cannot drive a Commercial Vehicle with a felony into Canada. They won't let you cross with even a dui in a commercial vehicle. That's why we can't hire so many people. They have the dame access to databases and know what your record is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129