<Warning Graphic reading>
http://www.practicalhomicide.com/articles/psexsad.htm

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists
The Psychology and Psychodynamics of Serial Killers

By Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S.
Former Commander, Bronx Homicide, NYPD

©1995 Vernon J. Geberth, Practical Homicide Investigation
LAW and Order, Vol. 43, No. 4, April 1995

ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER ( Psychopathy )

According to the DSM-IV, the essential feature of the disorder is to be found in patterns of irresponsible and antisocial behaviors beginning in childhood or early adolescence and continuing into adulthood. Lying, stealing,truancy, vandalism, initiating fights, running away from home, and physical cruelty are typical childhood signs. In adulthood the antisocial pattern continues and may include failure to honor financial obligations, maintain consistent employment, or plan ahead. These individuals fail to conform to social norms and repeatedly engage in antisocial behaviors that are grounds for arrest, such as destroying property, harassing others, and stealing. Often these antisocial acts are committed with no seeming necessity. People with antisocial personality disorder tend toward irritability and aggressivity, and often become involved in physical fights and assaults, including spouse and child beating. Reckless behavior without regard for personal safety is common, as indicated by driving while intoxicated or getting numerous speeding tickets. Frequently these individuals are promiscuous, failing to sustain a monogamous relationship for more than one year. They do not appear to learn from past experiences in that they tend to resume the same kinds of antisocial behaviors they were punishment for. Finally, they seem to lack feelings of remorse about the effects of their behavior on others. On the contrary, they may feel justified in having violated the rights of others.

<snipped - read more>

To add: a link to a summary of the disorder in the DSM-V (DSM-5) for comparison's sake ...

APD, DSM-5 301.7 (F60.2) on Theravive

Link? My search came up with nada but I'm on my phone on tapatalk and that happens often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a whole forum dedicated to the beautiful AJ Hadsell. It was a mind-blowing case that is still unresolved. Her stepdad, who lied his butt off during the investigation, and has a shady criminal past, is in jail for related charges. But has not been charged with her demise.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AJ-quot-Hadsell-Media-Links-**NO-DISCUSSION**

Can anyone read what was in the Air Jordon Shoe Box? Noted the underpants and sportsbra found in the 2nd floor east bedroom and listed listed on the same page. Can't see those two items belonging to JDW, his brother or Mom.

The passport got me too . I was thinking maybe when he got it he was scared he was about to be caught ? Or he got it as a safety net for the future ? Or he drove into Canada as a truck driver ?

Escape plan?

Regarding the freezer seat; I envisioned it being a large chest type. If it were an upright model, I guess you could put a seat in it (small stool or bench)?

Can anyone read what was in the Air Jordon Shoe Box? Noted the underpants and sportsbra found in the 2nd floor east bedroom and listed listed on the same page. Can't see those two items belonging to JDW, his brother or Mom.

It looks like it says "several Letters/" and I can't read what is after the slash.

-The green jacket on the brush pile. Was he intending to burn?

-The spent casings in the attic.

Many kudos to LE for combing though that place.

Can someone please simply list a link or comment to all the things found.

Thanks. My phone can't handle thread searches in the correct order.

So catching up is hard for me at the moment.

But I am seeing passports and chairs in freezers and everything else. But can someone simply state or link all that was found.

Thanks in advance. Because I would do it for you lovely folks as well.

Can someone please simply list a link or comment to all the things found.

Thanks. My phone can't handle thread searches in the correct order.

So catching up is hard for me at the moment.

But I am seeing passports and chairs in freezers and everything else. But can someone simply state or link all that was found.

Thanks in advance. Because I would do it for you lovely folks as well.

they are all listed in the documents here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MNbEFjVAxjZUk5SGR2NUFOX1U/view looks like the evidence inventory starts on page 44 I believe - these are the items found at the farm, in the barn, house, etc.

The passport got me too . I was thinking maybe when he got it he was scared he was about to be caught ? Or he got it as a safety net for the future ? Or he drove into Canada as a truck driver ?

Wasn't required for Canada travel back in 2005.

Thank you so very much to everyone who contributed to helping get these files/redact these files/upload these files. Truly went above and beyond for all of us. One thing I did notice was that some of the inventory sheets seem to be posted more than once - for example the guns - they are posted like 3 or 4 times but when you look at them they are the same guns - also a few other pages. Got confusing for awhile but just pay attention and you will figure it out. Again, thanks so very much!

I thought I saw the same ones 4 or 5 times each, too - but since I've never looked at legal documents, I figured there must be a reason for them I just wasn't aware of.

Actually to me it looks like the whole inventory is repeated like 5 times. Weird.

Dexter I'm sure someone will type it all out in a condensed form in a day or two. Right now, everyone is just reading.

I can't find the seat in the freezer bit, only carpet samples taken from freezer, twice. Are you guys sure? Eta: oh found it!

Actually to me it looks like the whole inventory is repeated like 5 times. Weird.

Dexter I'm sure someone will type it all out in a condensed form in a day or two. Right now, everyone is just reading.

I can't find the seat in the freezer bit, only carpet samples taken from freezer, twice. Are you guys sure? Eta: oh found it!

Ok. Thanks my friend. I understand

Countless; too many to be counted; very many....

From search warrant items: Electronic Media - Make: Maxwell CD-R labeled Countless - Quantity 1

2zy90g0.png

Bottom line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members