Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, alot of prepaid phones were found too.
The cameras, that list is long. Just maybe, he made money selling the photos and videos ? JMO

Can anyone answer if it's standard procedure to swab other persons residing at the location? If a warrant is needed for that? And is it for the purpose of separating familial dna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMO, it's more about eliminating them as sources for any DNA they find on the evidence gathered.

Im not done reading yet, but I was envisioning a freezer with the top that opens that people keep extra stuff in. Now, considering they mentioned "seat", do yall still think it is that or maybe a big, commercial style walk-in freezer?

Marking my spot (post 166)...

Curious about the watermark. Traditionally a watermark is a lighter, larger text overlay that covers a decent portion of the text with obstructing it. It's designed to ensure that credit goes where credit is due if/when someone finds it and posts it elsewhere.

I noticed that the mark you used is at the top of the page and, therefore, probably each to crop out. Just thought I'd mention it.

I know in another case I'm following here on WS there was someone who spent a great deal of time creating maps and we were surprised to see them on Nancy Grace. Uncredited, of course.

Im not done reading yet, but I was envisioning a freezer with the top that opens that people keep extra stuff in. Now, considering they mentioned "seat", do yall still think it is that or maybe a big, commercial style walk-in freezer?

Or the kind you were thinking, but flipped on its end?

I hope it wasn't commercial. How did he move it in there by himself?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Or the kind you were thinking, but flipped on its end?

I was thinking just a stand up freezer - not necessarily a commercial size one but just a regular one like I have in my kitchen (don't like chest freezers as I'm short and always afraid I would fall into it reaching in.

I'd guess at this point that the freezer is an upright that's been emptied of its racks and whatnot with even a wooden box type seat. We have two uprights and they have a good bit of room when emptied. [emoji20]

ETA I measured the larger one and the interior is 24"w 28"d and 56"h

I hope it wasn't commercial. How did he move it in there by himself?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
If butchering was ever done on the farm, a large walk in freezer is conceivable. My husband used to install and repair these types of freezers for large commercial farms, restaurants, butcher shops, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Marking my spot (post 166)...

Curious about the watermark. Traditionally a watermark is a lighter, larger text overlay that covers a decent portion of the text with obstructing it. It's designed to ensure that credit goes where credit is due if/when someone finds it and posts it elsewhere.

I noticed that the mark you used is at the top of the page and, therefore, probably each to crop out. Just thought I'd mention it.

I know in another case I'm following here on WS there was someone who spent a great deal of time creating maps and we were surprised to see them on Nancy Grace. Uncredited, of course.

Not sure what you're looking at ... The watermark is diagonal through the middle of the page ... If something is missing, let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I imagine it's one of those chest freezers that sits on the floor with the lid facing up. I've seen some of those freezer that are close to eight feet long and about 4'-0 to the top of the lid. Some of them actually have plastic shelves molded into the sidewalls to stack things on. I guess if they were covered with carpet it could also double as a "seat". I've seen some of those freezers big enough to put an elk into, and I don't mean an elk that's been dressed out, I mean the whole damn elk.

ETA---Most of the chest freezers now have a lock on them to keep the kids out. I imagine Worley's freezer had 3 or 4 locks, with only one of them being by the manufacturer.

Pg. 126 most disturbing. Instruments of sexual deviation :scared::tantrum:

Not sure what you're looking at ... The watermark is diagonal through the middle of the page ... If something is missing, let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's diagonal on every document I've seen.

Thats what I thought - flipped.

They won't work if flipped unless you remove and rotate the compressor and all the rest of the refrigeration parts it has to keep the same orientation.

They won't work if flipped unless you remove and rotate the compressor and all the rest of the refrigeration parts it has to keep the same orientation.

Maybe it didn't need to work.

Realistically someone probably could help him move a really big one, or had one delivered. It seems really reasonable that someone on a farm could want/need a walk-in one. If he had farm animals, or hunted nobody would bat an eye at a giant freezer being in an out building. People frequently buy whole animals and store the meat. It's so sxary though.

If there's a seat in the freezer it would mean the person was locked in it alive and the freezer was off, right?

But wouldn't they suffocate?

(My God this is all so terrible, like a coffin!)

Many many kudos to Notnice for these docs.

Did I read that they took the exterior barn door from the north barn? They also took wood board with holes from same barn, and two pieces of plywood with writing from the barn.

I too wanted to see some pictures - surely they documented this inventory in situ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member