Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he carpeted it appears to me he wanted an extra sound barrier??? So horrifying! Thanks all for your hard work on this. I have been here from the get go but quietly followed. This is a really, really tough one.

They won't work if flipped unless you remove and rotate the compressor and all the rest of the refrigeration parts it has to keep the same orientation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, refrigeration is tricky business. Refrigerant would flow the wrong way if it was flipped. But why the freezer at all? How long did he keep his victims around after killing them so as to need to ensure that they didn't decompose and start to stink too fast?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Marking my spot (post 166)...

Curious about the watermark. Traditionally a watermark is a lighter, larger text overlay that covers a decent portion of the text with obstructing it. It's designed to ensure that credit goes where credit is due if/when someone finds it and posts it elsewhere.

I noticed that the mark you used is at the top of the page and, therefore, probably each to crop out. Just thought I'd mention it.

I know in another case I'm following here on WS there was someone who spent a great deal of time creating maps and we were surprised to see them on Nancy Grace. Uncredited, of course.

That's Nancy Grace. She has been poaching content from this website for the last decade - never giving credit.

<modsnip> Do you think he put her remains on the atv and rode across the field on the back of his property to the grave site? so he wouldn't be seen on the roads? It looks like it would be possible according to the map.
About his 1990 attempted abduction - he gave RG skull fractures! I am surprised she was even conscious.

Warning disturbing: I thought maybe he used the freezer to slow down bleeding and prolong them being around, and then maybe storage until he could find a way to move them. Realistically the other way is just as horrible. Blood clots in the cold.

Thank you to all who put in so much time and effort to post these documents. Notnice26, your work on this has been unceasing and the heighth of advocacy and voice for Sierah and other victims of this monster. Thank you.

I understand what you mean, but they wouldnt be able to sit on it with the lid closed. I think 'seat' means the floor of the freezer.

The green crate.....sandwiches, blanket, music, hairbrush....It seems to me that these might be comfort items he offered her during her stay. Maybe when it was all over, he went in and emptied everything left in the freezer into the crate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes I am local and people take weekend vacation all the time to the falls. Also gambling

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Not to mention the Canadian Ballet...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am thinking a freezer lined with carpet would not be used as a functioning freezer. I had in my mind a chest freezer originally, but reading the word "seat" has me thinking either an upright freezer or a chest freezer on its end. In either case, it would be a good way to contain someone you didn't want to escape. This makes sense (as much as things can make "sense" in such a case) since it was secured with a ratchet strap.

The ratchet strap indicates to me that it was to keep someone from getting out. If it were merely a hiding place for a body, a lock would be a better choice. You wouldn't want someone else to be able to open the freezer and make a discovery. A ratchet strap would be easily opened by anyone on the outside of the freezer.

With the freezer itself contained within this "hidden room", discovery and opening of the freezer by someone else was probably not the concern.

This also fits with the adult undergarments.

Of course, without some provision for air, the person would suffocate; drilling holes in a freezer would be relatively easy to do, though. Even though I don't see holes mentioned in the documentation, I won't be surprised if we later find out that is the case.

Edited to add: I'm guessing the word "seat" is relatively specific. I am not an expert on search warrants, but I would assume that law enforcement attempts to be as specific as possible when documenting these things. Without seeing exactly what it is, I would take it to mean a structure within the freezer designed for someone to sit on, whether a box or a chair or something of the like.

Sierah was probably the type of girl that he longed after in his younger days, but wouldn't give him the time of day...being a psychopath and all. With those feelings of inadequacy, I feel like he in some twisted way wanted her to like him and not think he was totally depraved..hence the comfort items.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not sure what you're looking at ... The watermark is diagonal through the middle of the page ... If something is missing, let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's too late for me to edit my original comment, but yes, I do see the watermark on the 1990 and 2016 documents. However, I do not see it on the 2000 document that I opened from the link below (which is still open in my browser). Perhaps it was updated since I opened the link? Is there an updated link to the 2000 documents?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDvUFdya2xKTnlVaHM/view?pref=2&pli=1

I need a break. Someone was walking around my porch tonight and I got super paranoid. I live in an apartment building lol. People are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An example of how shoddy JDWs storytelling capabilities are (duh, Kadoober, we read it, WE KNOW!)

There is something quite telling missing from his version of events.

We know how stressed he was. And his mom! And the lawns, guys! WHO WILL MOW THE LAWNS IF HE CAN'T DRIVE?? Why won't anyone think of the lawns??

So he's afraid, once he hits Robin, that this will be his third strike, and that his entire world will come crashing down.

And then Robin tries to leave.

And he can't let that happen.

Why?

Where, in his tale that goes on and on and on and on did he EVER mention that Robin was trying to do anything other than get the hell away from him?
Missing are the threats to call the cops.
Missing are the threats to call insurance.
He goes out of his way to blast her throughout his whole 'memorandum', she is not the sweet innocent thing everyone thinks she is, she got herself hit, her injuries were nothing, etc. And there is no explanation of everything she would rain down upon him for hitting her? Gosh!

They are no where.

Make no mistake. Robin was a major, major threat to his livelihood.

It's just that his stupid lawn business was not the livelihood he was concerned for.

His true livelihood, that which he lived for, that room in the barn, that livelihood could have been destroyed if he had cops come to his house.

So he stayed and waited.

Did you notice how he was on his way to do a lawn job (because it was very important for him to be dependable and show up...people are counting on him) but got sidetracked by a friend and did his lawn for a pop! Why would you forgo your obligation (which would provide payment for his family) and then do a random lawn for a pop? Then he is waylaid again by friends and the talk of handcuffs and then abandons grass he was supposed to cut to travel to another town. You wasted gas etc. all for a pop? He has no idea how irrational this all sounds!

I'm sorry I am already laughing before I got through 1st paragraph!! 1000 grams (had to look it up lol) only equals 2.2 lbs. Where's the 100 - 200 lbs. per week!

Yes, refrigeration is tricky business. Refrigerant would flow the wrong way if it was flipped. But why the freezer at all? How long did he keep his victims around after killing them so as to need to ensure that they didn't decompose and start to stink too fast?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

was it plugged in? do we know if it was upright or chest freezer? I didn't read everything yet............had to take a mental enema break from reports.................:(

I'm sorry I am already laughing before I got through 1st paragraph!! 1000 grams (had to look it up lol) only equals 2.2 lbs. Where's the 100 - 200 lbs. per week!
He was a poor professional liar not a mathmetician!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

This may have already been posted but he had other vehicles..'94 Geo Metro and '84 VW Rabbit and of course 1980 Chevy truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*