Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice how he was on his way to do a lawn job (because it was very important for him to be dependable and show up...people are counting on him) but got sidetracked by a friend and did his lawn for a pop! Why would you forgo your obligation (which would provide payment for his family) and then do a random lawn for a pop? Then he is waylaid again by friends and the talk of handcuffs and then abandons grass he was supposed to cut to travel to another town. You wasted gas etc. all for a pop? He has no idea how irrational this all sounds!

I know! Did u notice he was soooo worried about having his MOMs insurance drop him, but yet he hangs around waiting for the police (to make a report). Real smart there, guy.

I hope it wasn't commercial. How did he move it in there by himself?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

once upon a time it was a working farm IIRC animals? huge freezers for the packaged meats? did they sale meat when step father was alive? 1/2 beef? meat hooks? deer?

May have already been posted as well...but had to laugh that "Defendant's letter to request early release" was not found in documemtation! Would have been fun to read but surprisingly missing!!??

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing Jash, such a peaceful photo of Sierah.

Thank you Knox!!

What a weird term to describe probation, but in the case of JDW entirely accurate.

I'm catching up so forgive me if already explained. The term "shock parole/probation" came about to be used for first offenders, since they have no prior record and are supposedly a decent person that went off the rails once, the powers that be figured the "shock" of actually being in prison would prevent them from re-offending.

Just wanted to add something about the freezer...I know many many people who used them, my family included, not as a freezer but as sealed storage for things like horse pellets, dog food, chicken feed. We would split truck loads of feed(cheaper from the mill that way) and just store it in nonworking freezers as critters wouldn't get into it.

Posting the Dropbox link again ...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nef1z5xriy0kwci/AABAILGe31CqyJR9epnmrJDla?dl=0

All three files, watermarked ... Bookmarks later ...

Thanks. I see the watermarks there. It was on the Google doc link for the 2000 case file where I did not see the watermark.

And to clarify: it's not a criticism of those of you who obtained, redacted and posted the docs. Not.At.All. Kudos to all of you! You are superheroes. I'm just bringing up the watermark issue in case it's important to you to give Websleuths credit.

It said they found "Vikings" ear muffs. I wonder if this could be another victim from Minnesota (Mn Vikings). I used to live there, and I've seen a lot of females wear those, but a guy? Not even once.

R.I.P Sierah you were truly an angel

I am in awe of you all! What amazing work you've done - not only on the documents but also on rallying to find justice!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well, that was awful reading.

A few things:

1. "Plywood board with writing." My first thought was, Did women he abducted write on the boards of the secret room?
2. The investigators took two impression casts in the cornfield.

I have a headache in my eye. I only realized three-quarters of the way through that I could zoom in on the PDF. Curses.

once upon a time it was a working farm IIRC animals? huge freezers for the packaged meats? did they sale meat when step father was alive? 1/2 beef? meat hooks? deer?
FYI Fulton county deer meat is the best around! I know several who hunt and make their own meat sausage/patty/jerkey out of their home.

Thank you who have read these docs and I get the cliff note version.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Okay folks, sorry it has taken me a while to get back into this thread. Real life is kicking my hiney this week :D

Can someone shoot me links to all the docs uploaded so I can link them in the opening post of this and each subsequent discussion thread for ease of location as we progress? Please and thanks.

And by the way, that was one heck of a job you all did gathering, redacting and getting them up. Really proud of you all. You are motivated and invested in this case and it shows! #JusticeforSierah!

Sorry if posted already but a passport found?? And stuck between mattress?? Who does that?

Well, that was awful reading.

A few things:

1. "Plywood board with writing." My first thought was, Did women he abducted write on the boards of the secret room?
2. The investigators took two impression casts in the cornfield.

I have a headache in my eye. I only realized three-quarters of the way through that I could zoom in on the PDF. Curses.

I also wondered about the writing on the boards!!! I wonder if it was things like they wrote their names and "help" or ???

I'd guess at this point that the freezer is an upright that's been emptied of its racks and whatnot with even a wooden box type seat. We have two uprights and they have a good bit of room when emptied. [emoji20]

ETA I measured the larger one and the interior is 24"w 28"d and 56"h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even imagine. It makes me physically ill to think about.

I can't even imagine. It makes me physically ill to think about.

Just typing it upset me. I probably wouldn't have thought about it like that except I had to get in the darn thing to clean it when it was given to us. I fit in it no problem but I'm short. As an adult I've always kept our freezers locked because I was told horror stories (true or not) of kids climbing in them and freezing to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member