Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rationale about the redacting:

1) Names of judges, defense attorneys, and prosecutors were not redacted as they practice in public.

2) Although JDW's victim from the 1990 abduction is living and public with her status as a victim of violence, these documents could float out and about and be accessed during a time when the case is less fresh. I wanted to be able to give her as much privacy as possible for the future, not necessary redacting with an eye toward the present.

3) Grand Jurors are redacted where given because these are citizens and their duty is complete.

4) Friends and family identified in the 1990 file "early release memorandum" are redacted because they, too, are citizens and deserve their privacy. More than two decades have passed and we cannot be sure that all friends/family have the same relationship with JDW as they did in the early 90s.

5) Names of law enforcement officers, Ohio BCI, and FBI Special Agents have been redacted. We have to remember - outside this board, the bad guys and the good guys are hard to tell apart. While I trust that folks on this board who are devoted the time and effort to this case have only positive intentions, I don't know about everyone else that could potentially have access to the information. The links have not been posted in a "members-only" area. They are freely available. This means that the records could be used to target members of law enforcement - and I don't think any of us want that to happen.

6) Phone numbers, SSNs, serial numbers, and other sensitive personal or identifying information has been stricken, where possible.

I am curious as to why we didn't get them in the private section. Do you know? It just seems we would want to talk freely about them and could be more open there. JMO, and it is no big deal either way. Thanks.

Dumb question, does anyone know if he had dogs, or chickens? I'm guessing he didn't because the cage sounded really scary, and it didn't mention chickens. And I have not heard reference to a dog, only the shock collar.

Is there any possibility he kept them long enough until he thought he could trust them, then brought them in the house, they didn't work out how he planned so he just eliminated "his problem " and tried again? There was a lot of stuff in the house too.

May I haven the link to the victim thread please?

Dumb question, does anyone know if he had dogs, or chickens? I'm guessing he didn't because the cage sounded really scary, and it didn't mention chickens. And I have not heard reference to a dog, only the shock collar.

Is there any possibility he kept them long enough until he thought he could trust them, then brought them in the house, they didn't work out how he planned so he just eliminated "his problem " and tried again? There was a lot of stuff in the house too.
In one of the pics of the property there looks to be a caged/fenced area by the trailer looking building on the Southwest side of the property. It looks like some small farm animal could stay there.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I guess we can expand our search into Canada...gonna fly over to other thread and look for other possibles. Creep!!

I haven't even had time to check out what is happening on the other thread. I still have to read the 2016 docs. I need more hours in a day to do everything these days.

Whimdriven, NotNice, Skibaboo, and everyone else who had a hand in getting these docs to us, :tyou: :yourock:

In one of the pics of the property there looks to be a caged/fenced area by the trailer looking building on the Southwest side of the property. It looks like some small farm animal could stay there.

One of the street view pics (an earlier one I think) showed a feed bin visible above the garage.

I am shocked...how did he get a passport in 2005. Weren't the rules stricter then? Could he have crossed border into Canada during that period? Getting scarier.

Just learned more about the passport process than I ever hoped to learn ... Passports, for better or worse, are pretty easy to obtain.

You need a birth certificate, a primary photo ID (valid driver's license counts), two photos you probably took at Walgreens, the application, and the $135 for issuance of a new passport with standard delivery.

According to a link I'll post below, the following are interesting facts about "Passport Restrictive Actions" ...

If you're wondering about the interaction of law enforcement and passports, you'll find it here:
Passports and Law Enforcement from the US State Department

Lots of uses for Prevail products.

They come in briefs or pads. Both have a plastic backing.

Can be used as an ultra absorbant for cleaning up spills.

Can be a bandage type dressing.

Can be easily torn down the sides, opened up and used as a blindfold.

Can be used as a gag device.

Can be used as a silencing device, noise muffler.

Jashrema, I haven't seen them as yet but I do know that members involved wanted to be very respectful of JDW's living victim so some redacting may have been done to provide that to her.

Thanks TLc

If there are issues with the watermark whimdriven may want to close access to the drop box until we can address that tomorrow. I will leave that decision at whim's discretion. We are coordinating how best to organize these docs and will also be making them searchable if they are not already. That will be very useful down the road if searching for specific info you all read but are not sure exactly where in the docs. Saves tons of scrolling if you are able to search by keyword or address or whatever.

I am headed offline soon.

Good sleuthing guys.

As far as how he got the ear muffs, I wouldn't put it past this creep to have entered houses or cars. I don't even want to imagine what he did in his spare time between victims. I know what I'd like to do to him though.

So yes, the Dropbox is going to take a break for now. WS wants to do some updating on the watermark, etc. and we're having technical difficulties to that end ... Should be worked out by tomorrow ...

So yes, the Dropbox is going to take a break for now. WS wants to do some updating on the watermark, etc. and we're having technical difficulties to that end ... Should be worked out by tomorrow ...

I can take a stab at making the docs searchable if that's helpful.

Mine were searchable :( I wasn't having that problem but apparently others were :(

If there are issues with the watermark whimdriven may want to close access to the drop box until we can address that tomorrow. I will leave that decision at whim's discretion. We are coordinating how best to organize these docs and will also be making them searchable if they are not already. That will be very useful down the road if searching for specific info you all read but are not sure exactly where in the docs. Saves tons of scrolling if you are able to search by keyword or address or whatever.

I am headed offline soon.

Good sleuthing guys.

They are currently searchable and password protected.

To search:

Control F on a PC
Command F on a Mac

Just remember someone questioned buccal DNA swabs. Those are swabs taken of the mucosal lining of your cheeks in your mouth. Saliva and mucosal tissue DNA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That passport was issued in April 2005. I would be looking for a female disappearance and/or body found in Dec 2004 and Jan/Feb/ 2005. Why would this EVER need a passport? European holiday??? An American citizen didn't need a passport to get into Canada in 2005 and returning you only need one if you fly or boat in. Birth cert. and DL were fine. He was panicked about something IMO. Get outta town by sundown situation. He was ready to flee..and not into Canada. He did something for which he thought he may be caught for some reason right before he applied for the passport. He was making an exit plan but didn't need it...he didn't get caught.

Lots of uses for Prevail products.

They come in briefs or pads. Both have a plastic backing.

Can be used as an ultra absorbant for cleaning up spills.

Can be a bandage type dressing.

Can be easily torn down the sides, opened up and used as a blindfold.

Can be used as a gag device.

Can be used as a silencing device, noise muffler.
We used them under an Ace bandage on our dog when she had a lipoma removed to soak up seepage from the incision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That passport was issued in April 2005. I would be looking for a female disappearance and/or body found in Dec 2004 and Jan/Feb/ 2005. Why would this EVER need a passport? European holiday??? An American citizen didn't need a passport to get into Canada in 2005 and returning you only need one if you fly or boat in. Birth cert. and DL were fine. He was panicked about something IMO. Get outta town by sundown situation. He was ready to flee..and not into Canada. He did something for which he thought he may be caught for some reason right before he applied for the passport. He was making an exit plan but didn't need it...he didn't get caught.
The problem with this scenario he was always the first person for a story and ready to be a witness for his own lying words. He wants to be apart of it. Passport doesn't make sense. Did he buy any plane tickets but not show up since he was giving his side of the story in different occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member