Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing listed in these inventories about computers, hard drives, laptops or tablets. Let's hope this guy was illiterate when it comes to computers, might help to keep the victim count down.

Nothing listed in these inventories about computers, hard drives, laptops or tablets. Let's hope this guy was illiterate when it comes to computers, might help to keep the victim count down.

I thought I saw an HP computer listed in the kitchen area?

Actually to me it looks like the whole inventory is repeated like 5 times. Weird.

Dexter I'm sure someone will type it all out in a condensed form in a day or two. Right now, everyone is just reading.

I can't find the seat in the freezer bit, only carpet samples taken from freezer, twice. Are you guys sure? Eta: oh found it!

I am working on bookmarks for the documents as we speak ... There's a rhyme and reason but it's not clear just yet as currently displayed ... Help is coming ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Google: computer is from late 2009
eed49ed8ce50195b3ed65421831b434a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed it...........I guess we do have to be concerned about the internet prowling. Of course, you can have a computer and not be connected to the internet.

I am working on bookmarks for the documents as we speak ... There's a rhyme and reason but it's not clear just yet as currently displayed ... Help is coming ...

It appears the evidence lists are the same but the narrative from the police changes as info is obtained and added.

Seriously, who cares about his stupid lawn service. Who writes 2 pages crying about a law service? I'm annoyed by his whiney manipulation. Woe is me.....BS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This isn't what I was trying to respond to buy I'm not sure how to bring things over from other threads. I have had clients request me for many areas of law that I prefer not to practice on. They request this for a variety of reasons, they are comfortable with me, they know I will fight for them and not lie to them, and/or they will not think I am in "cahoots" with the prosecutor. Even when I tell these individuals I am not comfortable in that specific area of law, they attempt to convince me that they believe in me and they know I can do it. For the record, I always refer it to someone else. I am confident in what I do and the last thing I want is to mess up someone's divorce or custody because I'm not confident in what I'm doing. That's probably the same with JW but I suspect if they appoint a death penalty certified attorney to his case, he will request Powers stay on to assist.

Did anyone else notice on page 129, line 11 (the first, there are two) it said she was found bound in shallow grave. Ughhhhhhh..... I was really hoping she never knew what hit her and died quick.

The 2 hanging hooks, got to me. I can't think of anything besides pulling an engine, or butchering meat, would a person need hanging hooks for at their home.

I just have to add: One of my favorite pastimes is driving backroads and photographing old barns and farmhouses. Doing this haunts me now. The barns. The cornfields. I whisper a few words to Sierah when I take those photos now.

Sorry for the OT, but I first read this as "...driving backwards and photographing..."

LOL...*really* changes the context!

One computer was taken.

Oops others have already pointed that out! :blushing:

They took a desktop PC.

Yes, jstinch, an HP 8000 PC is listed on page #73 of the Evidence Log. Imo, the evidence found in the search warrant of JDW's residence, cyber forensics combined with the dna and fingerprint databases, VICAP resources etc., will paint a very clear picture for this case, as well as the many unknown victims, imo...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MNbEFjVAxjZUk5SGR2NUFOX1U/view

This isn't what I was trying to respond to buy I'm not sure how to bring things over from other threads. I have had clients request me for many areas of law that I prefer not to practice on. They request this for a variety of reasons, they are comfortable with me, they know I will fight for them and not lie to them, and/or they will not think I am in "cahoots" with the prosecutor. Even when I tell these individuals I am not comfortable in that specific area of law, they attempt to convince me that they believe in me and they know I can do it. For the record, I always refer it to someone else. I am confident in what I do and the last thing I want is to mess up someone's divorce or custody because I'm not confident in what I'm doing. That's probably the same with JW but I suspect if they appoint a death penalty certified attorney to his case, he will request Powers stay on to assist.

So I was being overly suspicious. Lol Thanks for clarifying my suspicion. Can I say that it's awesome to have legal knowledge on this forum!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Can anyone answer if it's standard procedure to swab other persons residing at the location? If a warrant is needed for that? And is it for the purpose of separating familial dna?

Thanks just isn't enough, Notnice, for all the information you have given us!

Can I send you a pie or something? :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members