Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am downloading the last individual 2016 file for JDW. For those of you who want that. I will post shortly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I believe there was more before her, a lot more. Her abduction was meditated and done so for a random victim.

I think one important factor is his inability to feel empathy, a trademark of a sociopath! He must not have developed it during those first early, crucial years. Perhaps he was never shown it, therefore didn't learn it. Or perhaps early trauma caused him to shut it off hence any hint of any ability died...
All my opinion!

Bringing these over from the other thread

According to page 129 they feel he is a serial offender as well with unknown victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to page 56 he had a shock collar. That leaves distinctive marks.

I think one important factor is his inability to feel empathy, a trademark of a sociopath! He must not have developed it during those first early, crucial years. Perhaps he was never shown it, therefore didn't learn it. Or perhaps early trauma caused him to shut it off hence any hint of any ability died...
All my opinion!

I think we'll find his mother as the cause of most of his warped views of women.

Condoms, very disturbing. All of it is disturbing. Why the meat hook in the bedroom? Rolls of plastic? Stuff all around, jewelry in crawlspace. Air mattress behind the walls. This is scarier than any horror movie I have ever seen.

I think we'll find his mother as the cause of most of his warped views of women.

That was my first thought. But I'm beginning to wonder.

Mostly white undergarments? Did he dress them? This is sooo beyond my worst thoughts

That was my first thought. But I'm beginning to wonder.

Persistent inability to be on mom's radar or please her, maybe? Never enough for her? Never enough for any woman?

They also found a sock and a rubber glove in the cornfield.

I'm starting to think he was not just waiting in the field ...

ETA: And he does have a computer. We were wondering at one point.

In theory, he could have startled her with bug spray, blinded her and made it easier to subdue her. The pink mace is disturbing too. Did he take it as a trophy? Why so many vacum filters.

Re: 2000 case file-- there is reference to the mother and a "disabled son". Who is the disabled son?

That to me seems like an easy way to keep someone captive without having to let them out to pee.

In regards to the disposable underwear.

And the sizes got to me too. Large and extra large. Sierah looks small/ medium.

In regards to the underwear.

I agree it would be interesting to look up any vehicle accident reports he talks about . I immediately wondered if he may have been the cause of some of them and maybe tried to purposely wreck into some of those vehicles to abduct someone in the car.
I've heard this from others they have been purposely bumped from behind. Yes they have reported it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member