IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, RL's home, barn, outbuidlings etc were NOT searched the first time afaik...moo

The property was searched and nothing appeared out of order. That much we know.
The individual buildings were not "searched", but I think we can be sure that investigators looked into the buildings.

Not if he had the horses walk in the water....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The horses eventually have to come out of the water, as well having a beginning and ending point...MOO

!) IMO it would be really hard to get 2 teens into a car by force and drive them to another location, even with a weapon.
2) It would be more likely that a weapon was held on one girl and both were coerced down the hill out of sight.
3) The creek's sound provides noise coverage.
3) Throwing their clothes in the creek would eliminate some of the perp's DNA.
4) Videos of RL down at the creek are available so he is capable of the trek.
5) In taking his truck for evidence recovery LE could be looking for transfer evidence from the scene.

I agree with 3, 3, and 5 and maybe part of 2, but number 1 happens all the time in kidnappings and I find it to definitely be a plausible theory and number 4 - I think it is a chore for him and a huge energy expenditure and I don't see him doing it with two girls and then attacking and murdering them too. JMO.

Respectfully, RL's home, barn, outbuidlings etc were NOT searched the first time afaik...moo

I find this so odd, surely every barn,shed and outbuilding on every property close to the area should have been searched in the first few days. Looking at the aerial view there's several properties close by with various barns etc that are near by.

Lawyering up and not speaking doesn't indicate guilt. In fact it's the smart thing to do, especially if you're innocent.

I respectfully disagree! If two teen girls were found murdered on my 40 acre property I would do everything in my power to prove my innocence immediately (full search of my property, home, vehicles, offer my whereabouts, family members whereabouts, agree to a lie detector test..etc) in order to not only prove my innocence, but to expedite the investigation! I believe in my LE and in doing so realize their no more failuable than say even a surgeon.....mistakes do happen! They rarely, rarely happen with persons who live their lives lawfully and morally. Lawyering up is obviously a personal choice....Would not be mine!

I believe reports says it was 40 degrees or so that day, horse weigh 900-1000 lbs,., before the weight of a rider, on them (mine weighs 1000 ), their should be some indention, from the weight alone...but that just MOO, and what i see on my farm...

I hadn't heard about people at the other homes having their lives ruined. Is this reported somewhere? I admittedly don't even know who the people are since they were not named publicly.

I also hadn't heard that RL has been cleared. Have they given an update on the search yesterday?

I am trying to understand what constitutes a witch hunt versus what is merely sleuthing facts provided by LE/MSM. ETA: No snark intended!! I do not want to participate in a witch hunt but I'm trying to find the line between that and sleuthing what is reported as facts.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
LE is certainly sleuthing him....

I hadn't heard about people at the other homes having their lives ruined. Is this reported somewhere? I admittedly don't even know who the people are since they were not named publicly.

I also hadn't heard that RL has been cleared. Have they given an update on the search yesterday?

I am trying to understand what constitutes a witch hunt versus what is merely sleuthing facts provided by LE/MSM. ETA: No snark intended!! I do not want to participate in a witch hunt but I'm trying to find the line between that and sleuthing what is reported as facts.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The others who were vilified early on happened on the Facebook pages. So unless you were following those you wouldn't have heard it. RL hasn't been cleared and we (at WS) have been given green light to lightly sleuth him. I personally don't sleuth, I just like to read and follow cases.

I understand when people get upset that a possibly innocent person is being dragged through the mud, but the overall focus is finding the who murdered these beautiful girls with so much life ahead of them. Moo.

I respectfully disagree! If two teen girls were found murdered on my 40 acre property I would do everything in my power to prove my innocence immediately (full search of my property, home, vehicles, offer my whereabouts, family members whereabouts, agree to a lie detector test..etc) in order to not only prove my innocence, but to expedite the investigation! I believe in my LE and in doing so realize their no more failuable than say even a surgeon.....mistakes do happen! They rarely, rarely happen with persons who live their lives lawfully and morally. Lawyering up is obviously a personal choice....Would not be mine!

he has problems he had a warrant! moo For drunk driving!

RL was talking at first, and he didn't really lawyer up just because of this incident...I believe the attorney who initially told him not to talk anymore was the one who had previously represented him for DUI cases. If one of my clients called and told me they were suspects in a case like this, my immediate reaction would be to tell them to shut the heck up until I could get together with another lawyer more experienced in major criminal cases.

Somebody contact LE lol! The case is cold! moo
it is far from cold with the recent events. Cold means that they have run out of leads. To me it looks like they have only just began.

Same here.

Go have a talk with Russ Faria about that or the hundreds of other individuals who were convicted and later exonerated. Most of them would never have been tried had they called an attorney from the get go. You get an attorney and work with LE unless you sense they have tunnel vision. It happens. LE is not infallible. I mention Russ Faria because LE and the prosecutors in his case bent over backwards to convict him on the basis of another person's words. Said person is now in jail waiting to be tried in a death penalty case for trying to set him (Russ) up again and killing another innocent person in the process.

He would most likely be following the instruction's of his Lawyer in regards to not speaking to LE now, he certainly had no issue speaking to media in the first few days and IMO I don't think a guilty man would put himself in that position. I almost felt a bit bad for him when one reporter asked him to say "down the hill". He certainly should have had a lawyer standing by him then!

While we wait for search warrant updates, I updated this list ... hope I didn't miss any related posts

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

• two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
  • both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
  • girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
  • girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
  • at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
  • at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
  • body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
  • body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
  • two set of girls have similar body types
  • State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
  • both tiny rural towns.
  • Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
  • Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
  • "Bridges" exist at both locations.
  • Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas.
  • Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
  • Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
  • "Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
  • Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
  • Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
  • The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

For what it's worth, stating that someone is not a suspect is a tactical tool often used by police forces to maintain POI cooperation. Once you call someone a suspect, especially someone represented by counsel, they rightfully and reasonably shut down and stop cooperating fully.

Remember when BG wasn't considered a suspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member