IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far-fetched at all. I was thinking the same thing. Horses would be perfect for that sort of transport.

Using a horse, would leave a set of hoof prints right back to his barn or pasture....

Possibly RL and BG were casual acquaintances or drinking buddies? Maybe BG spent time at RL's place even while RL wasn't home.

Possible, but if that were the case, I think RL would have immediately informed the police of any suspicions he had given the horrific nature of the crime.

But, "blood is thicker than water". I can see RL either actively covering for, or simply refusing to accept that a family member who was a house guest could have committed the crime. My guess is that the police might be looking for evidence of such a house guest and a hasty departure (perhaps driven away by RL).

Is it possible that the very spot the girls were found HAD been searched and they weren't there? But their bodies were placed there after it had been searched?

Maybe they had been placed/kept in one of the outbuildings on RL's place until after the search was called off for the night.
This is my line of thinking.

True. But you would think that having 2 bodies on your property would have been enough FIVE weeks ago. The barns and outhouses should have at least had a search then.

5 weeks, folks.
or they did not have the leads initially, or they could have found "significant" evidence that made them want to look at him further. I think if they had then what they have now they would have searched him home much sooner.

Yes....an interesting choice of wording. We use the terms property/land when referring to...well...the land. lol. I mean, saying something like "I can't believe it happened in our own backyard" would even be normal...but not reference to the house. But then again, I'm in central IL and not central IN.
I did find that comment way back when...kinda odd.

When you say LE has been quick to come out and "clear" people do you mean that they:
1) Have determined that they are not guilty, or
2) Determined that there is not enough evidence to call them a suspect and continue investigating them, or
3) Something else

Because if the answer is 2, then their silence is likely due to the fact that they are still processing the SW and associated evidence.

The determination that someone is not guilty can really only come when someone else is found guilty. I know we are all presumed innocent until proven guilty but LE is not in the pronouncement of innocence business.

Please understand that I am not attacking you or even saying you are wrong. Just trying to better define what people mean when they say LE has "cleared" someone.
:jail:

They have done several searches before this, and LE were quick to tell the public to stop the rumors about the subjects of the seach. We also never heard about these people again. I guess I am assuming that they have been "cleared". Yesterday we were told that RL is not a suspect "at this time". I don't believe they used that phrase before with the others.

I have a question. In this video at 1:18 it's reported that RL was to have a hearing concerning his probation violation on March 20, but that hearing has been continued at the request of his attorney.

It seems to me his attorney would want to have the hearing to get RL out of jail. Any thoughts as to why his attorney would postpone his court date? tia!

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/
Considering the witch hunt going on RL would not be safe in his own home. He is best served by staying in jail right now. Once this all passes it might be safe enough for him to go home though truthfully he will likely be in danger until the right persons are arrested for the murder of these girls. No matter what, much like the people that live at the first place that was searched, RL's life will still have been ruined. I will never understand the witch hunt mentality that rears its ugly head in situations such as these.

They have done several searches before this, and LE were quick to tell the public to stop the rumors about the subjects of the seach. We also never heard about these people again. I guess I am assuming that they have been "cleared". Yesterday we were told that RL is not a suspect "at this time". I don't believe they used that phrase before with the others.

For what it's worth, stating that someone is not a suspect is a tactical tool often used by police forces to maintain POI cooperation. Once you call someone a suspect, especially someone represented by counsel, they rightfully and reasonably shut down and stop cooperating fully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did LE have a warrant when they did the crime scene investigation ? I'm assuming RL could give verbal approval?

Point is----was the search yesterday as a result of the first warrant served to RL? TIA

Considering the witch hunt going on RL would not be safe in his own home. He is best served by staying in jail right now. Once this all passes it might be safe enough for him to go home though truthfully he will likely be in danger until the right persons are arrested for the murder of these girls. No matter what, much like the people that live at the first place that was searched, RL's life will still have been ruined. I will never understand the witch hunt mentality that rears its ugly head in situations such as these.
I hadn't heard about people at the other homes having their lives ruined. Is this reported somewhere? I admittedly don't even know who the people are since they were not named publicly.

I also hadn't heard that RL has been cleared. Have they given an update on the search yesterday?

I am trying to understand what constitutes a witch hunt versus what is merely sleuthing facts provided by LE/MSM. ETA: No snark intended!! I do not want to participate in a witch hunt but I'm trying to find the line between that and sleuthing what is reported as facts.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Way, way behind in the threads :thinking:
BG has brown eyes. RL does not. :cow:

We can't even tell if the ad-nauseum photo of BG has glasses, mustache, warts, moles, scars, acne etc...how do you come up with brown eyes? Thanks...no snarky intended! MOO

True. But you would think that having 2 bodies on your property would have been enough FIVE weeks ago. The barns and outhouses should have at least had a search then.

5 weeks, folks.

Wasn't there a search at the time, and this is a second search?
This seems to be a thorough search related to specific evidence.

This keeps coming up. The property was searched. Immediately. This is a second search.

"Now Logan’s property is a crime scene, filled with investigators, the FBI, and dive teams.

“There were hundreds of cars and vehicles and generator trucks that keep the lights going. They had the whole woods lit up like a football field,” Logan said.

Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres and the woods behind the nearby Morning Heights Cemetery which is just across the stream from the Monon High Bridge, the last spot the girls were seen."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/amp/

Respectfully, RL's home, barn, outbuidlings etc were NOT searched the first time afaik...moo

Many people would find it difficult to deal with the murder of two young girls in their own home. In a small town in particular, this could mean in Delphi.

Respectfully, RL's home, barn, outbuidlings etc where NOT searched the first time afaik...moo
I'm certainly no expert, but one would think, that RL's Barns, silos, out buildings, would be ONE of the first places searched before evidence could get destroyed ( if there was any) , just MOO.

Not if he had the horses walk in the water....
Plus the land is still hard and frozen in most places I know my yard is...

Why?? Im just curious!

That appears to be one of the burning questions luckyme! Why was it not searched, or any of the buildings in that immediate area....the old barn and grainery right across the street from RL's home immediately after the girls were found... Or if it was all searched... one would think we would have VIDEO, RL or the news would have made sure of it, it would have been crucial.... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay