IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he refused to allow them to search his buildings wouldn't that put him on their radar? I understand he'd have the legal right, but I'm assuming they'd find that mighty suspicious considering the circumstances. If he even has the right to refuse considering he's on probation.....

An indoor search of this magnitude is quite a violation of one's privacy. Even if innocent I can very much understand not wanting LE searching through every nook of one's home. How many people here would want the local police and FBI looking through your nightstand, closet and underwear drawers.

This keeps coming up. The property was searched. Immediately. This is a second search.

"Now Logan’s property is a crime scene, filled with investigators, the FBI, and dive teams.

“There were hundreds of cars and vehicles and generator trucks that keep the lights going. They had the whole woods lit up like a football field,” Logan said.

Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres and the woods behind the nearby Morning Heights Cemetery which is just across the stream from the Monon High Bridge, the last spot the girls were seen."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/amp/

I appreciate you bringing this information forward. If the article is accurate, what are they doing back there?? It states that "they searched every inch of Logan's 40 acres and the woods."
Was this new "sealed" warrant for the inside of the home/ buildings? In that case, makes some logical sense. Maybe it's just proximity that makes RL appear suspicious. The fact he is in jail right now though and they went back in there with another warrant really has me very curious. Maybe he knows who BG is or saw something more than he shared with LE that could give BG up.
I have to say that something is up with RL but that does not mean RL=BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe RL is BG, but I wondered if LE may be looking for blue jacket, black runners/hiking boots, fanny pack? moo

Possibly RL and BG were casual acquaintances or drinking buddies? Maybe BG spent time at RL's place even while RL wasn't home.

Respectfully, they did NOT search "every inch". Otherwise the girls would have been found on the 13th. :(

Copying myself:

This keeps coming up. The property was searched. Immediately. This is a second search.

"Now Logan’s property is a crime scene, filled with investigators, the FBI, and dive teams.

“There were hundreds of cars and vehicles and generator trucks that keep the lights going. They had the whole woods lit up like a football field,” Logan said.

Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres and the woods behind the nearby Morning Heights Cemetery which is just across the stream from the Monon High Bridge, the last spot the girls were seen."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/amp/

It was set for Monday, but RL's atty asked for a continuance.

Plz do not make me search upthread for the link! :scared:

But if I gotta.....:judge::giggle:

It's in this video at :57. Hearing postponed at his attorney's request.

Also listen at the same time marker, the reporter says this is at least the 2nd warrant served at his property recently.

So it isn't like they just started looking at RL or that they've run out of others to look at. They have been looking at him very closely.

moo

I know this might be far fetched, but could he or someone that was using his property used one of his horses to transport the girls to the spot where they were found? It would be quiet, they are sure footed and see well at night.

I've been wondering this for days! Could've lured them with horses too. Horses would've crossed the water without them getting wet.

I know this might be far fetched, but could he or someone that was using his property used one of his horses to transport the girls to the spot where they were found? It would be quiet, they are sure footed and see well at night.
Not far-fetched at all. I was thinking the same thing. Horses would be perfect for that sort of transport.

I appreciate you bringing this information forward. If the article is accurate, what are they doing back there?? It states that "they searched every inch of Logan's 40 acres and the woods."
Was this new "sealed" warrant for the inside of the home/ buildings? In that case, makes some logical sense. Maybe it's just proximity that makes RL appear suspicious. The fact he is in jail right now though and they went back in there with another warrant really has me very curious. Maybe he knows who BG is or saw something more than he shared with LE that could give BG up.
I have to say that something is up with RL but that does not mean RL=BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not clear whether any of the buildings were searched the first time around, and I agree that something seems to be up. Personally, I think there was probably something in the lab results that sent them back to look for something specific: a substance that was found in the vicinity of the bodies, maybe? Fingerprints? An item that should have been with the girls and wasn't? An item that was near them that shouldn't have been? Your guess is as good as mine.

Can someone please tell me what a pot hole hat is? I seriously do not know.

Respectfully, they did NOT search "every inch". Otherwise the girls would have been found on the 13th. :(

This is from after the bodies were found.

eta: I added that information to my original post, just for clarity.

Is it possible that the very spot the girls were found HAD been searched and they weren't there? But their bodies were placed there after it had been searched?

Maybe they had been placed/kept in one of the outbuildings on RL's place until after the search was called off for the night.

Fortunately, none of us have the ability to convict him. I agree that we should not assume he is directly guilty of the crime because of the search warrant. IMO, BG is not RL. Until the new developments, I had scoffed at the idea of more than one perp. Now, I'm leaning toward there being two and one that may not have been an intentional, willing participant but that may have withheld information. It is possible that the evidence they have for the warrant and the additional evidence they are seeking in the search is not directly linking RL to the crime but rather linking him indirectly and/or someone that was at his home. It seems rational to consider those options and sleuth RL based on the facts we have. That is not at all the same as convicting him. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My thoughts as well! I do not necessarily believe RL is BG, but IMO he is either indirectly involved by knowledge in relation to the murdered girls or persons related to the murder!

Can someone please tell me what a pot hole hat is? I seriously do not know.

It is just a way to describe a hat with a dent in the top.

ETA: Or some describe it as a "dimple". The more I look around the more hoodies and hats I see that have that appearance.

LE has been quick to come out and clear others almost immediately after a search. Their silence in the regards to the outcome of yesterday's search is deafening.

not really. They can't really say anything until they have all of the information. Processing the vehicle will take time.

!) IMO it would be really hard to get 2 teens into a car by force and drive them to another location, even with a weapon.
2) It would be more likely that a weapon was held on one girl and both were coerced down the hill out of sight.
3) The creek's sound provides noise coverage.
3) Throwing their clothes in the creek would eliminate the perp's DNA.
4) Videos of RL down at the creek are available so he is capable of the trek.
5) In taking his truck for evidence recovery LE could be looking for transfer evidence from the scene.

Maybe a tip came in that allowed the detailed search warrant they had been hoping to get. For example, an item or items he purchased that could be linked to the crime.

If they know who it is, they have him in their sights.... and they are being careful to get more evidence and get their ducks in a row without making a mistake. If is FAR more important to gather evidence than it is to solve the case quickly with shoddy evidence.

And IF RL turns out to be a bonafide suspect (IF), they don't have to hurry at all as he's in jail. They can take lots of time to cross all the t's and dot all the i's.

I'm still having a hard time believing that RL is BG though. I've been wrong before so I will just sit on my hands and wait and see.

This is from after the bodies were found.

You're right.

Even so, if "every inch" was searched, why would they need to do it again.....allowing for a month of disturbance or adulteration in the meantime?

Just ain't "settin" well with me. No Sir.

Just wondering what type of farm this is. Does RL actually farm part of his land, i.e. corn, soybeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6