IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE doesn't believe RL played a role in this crime, they certainly are sending a very different message than that. Basically the only thing the public is now focusing on is RL. Many think the police got their man. I can't see how letting this belief continue would be of assistance in trying to find the real killer.

IMHO, there's more to RL than we know, or the police have no other place to look which is why there's this focus and they're not shutting down the intense public speculation.

!) IMO it would be really hard to get 2 teens into a car by force and drive them to another location, even with a weapon.
2) It would be more likely that a weapon was held on one girl and both were coerced down the hill out of sight.
3) The creek's sound provides noise coverage.
3) Throwing their clothes in the creek would eliminate some of the perp's DNA.
4) Videos of RL down at the creek are available so he is capable of the trek.
5) In taking his truck for evidence recovery LE could be looking for transfer evidence from the scene.

x2
RL could be home on Monday.

I don't think he will be home on Monday. His attorney postponed the hearing and his probation officer is asking that probation be revoked, which would mean he will sit the remainder of his sentence in jail.

You're right.

Even so, if "every inch" was searched, why would they need to do it again.....allowing for a month of disturbance or adulteration in the meantime?

Just ain't "settin" well with me. No Sir.

I don't necessarily disagree with you about that. Something is definitely up. And while I personally don't see the resemblance to Bridge Guy, I've been wrong about things like that before. He certainly could be involved, either solo or as an accomplice.

Ya know, I said I did not think RL was the BG. But the SITE OWNER has given us permission to discuss him.

If you want to pick on someone, please choose again. Rude.

LE seems to think he could be implicated somehow, and they sure hauled a lot of stuff away from his place yesterday.

My understanding was the place where the girls were found had been searched the first night and they were found the next day after the same area was searched again. Was that incorrect? RL's age makes me think not him, but his location makes me think it would be convenient for the girls to have been very close by and placed during the midnight to early morning gap when no one was searching. Did they search his house that very first night?

I'm calling it a night...Take care, everybody. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

If they know who it is, they have him in their sights.... and they are being careful to get more evidence and get their ducks in a row without making a mistake. If is FAR more important to gather evidence than it is to solve the case quickly with shoddy evidence.

Yes, "Ducks in a row"! Worry about its quacker later. If at this time said duck is coming across as a tropical fish (not speaking, lawyering up), it should seem awfully fishy! My opinion only of course:)

I wish I could get my Dad to put on a similar outfit because I'm sure people would suddenly think HE is BG.

Sadly, this is what I think too. I doesn't give me high hopes.

(OT - When I go to reply, older posts I've quoted/replied to are at the top and I have to delete them. What's up with that?!)

I know what you mean, I was just thinking earlier that if my DH was dressed in the same clothes with his hands in his pockets, that HE could be BG.

Digital billboards. I've thought for weeks that the companies donated the space free of charge or at a deep discount.

I live in Florida, just east of Orlando. The billboard is the same that they use for our Amber Alerts/Silver Alerts. I agree with you. I think they were an easy way to get the word out all over the place and cover all bases, regardless if they suspected the BG was local.

Copying myself:

This keeps coming up. The property was searched. Immediately. This is a second search.

"Now Logan’s property is a crime scene, filled with investigators, the FBI, and dive teams.

“There were hundreds of cars and vehicles and generator trucks that keep the lights going. They had the whole woods lit up like a football field,” Logan said.

Officials searched every inch of Logan’s 40 acres and the woods behind the nearby Morning Heights Cemetery which is just across the stream from the Monon High Bridge, the last spot the girls were seen."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/amp/

eta: the article is from after the bodies were found.
Not sure they can be trusted for accuracy. The very next line is "Right now, the suspect or suspects who killed these girls is still on the run."

If the perp turns out to be RL, the suspect or suspects who killed these girls was standing right in front of them.

Question for the Midwesterners who live on large peices of land.....how do you refer to your acerage? Do you call it your land, your property, or just your house?

From Crime on Line: Quote from RL, “To have something like this in your own house, your own home – I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult. I can’t comprehend it.”

We live on the west coast and in our area it is commonly referred to as "your property" when speaking about parcels of land over an acre. You have your home and then you have your property to maintain that your home resides on. This is completely different than having a yard persa!

IMO, I find it odd that RL refered to these girls murders as happening "in his own house, his own home"! These girls were found on his property, a bit of a distance from his home. I find it odd because it's so specific!

I did find that comment way back when...kinda odd.

Yes, "Ducks in a row"! Worry about its quacker later. Even if at the time being said duck is coming across as a tropical fish (not speaking, lawyering up). My opinion only of course:)

Lawyering up and not speaking doesn't indicate guilt. In fact it's the smart thing to do, especially if you're innocent.

My understanding was the place where the girls were found had been searched the first night and they were found the next day after the same area was searched again. Was that incorrect? RL's age makes me think not him, but his location makes me think it would be convenient for the girls to have been very close by and placed during the midnight to early morning gap when no one was searching. Did they search his house that very first night?

My understanding is they did NOT search that area the first night. I haven't seen it confirmed either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom