Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All just my opinion of course- if that's permitted...

Hilo your opinion is permitted, you may well be right too .

The poster #pcs knows about those videos and i first attempted to find out, if with hindsight s/he thought they were relevant or not ?
Pcs at first said that they were probably a hoax .

Spinnaker posted a video that s/he thought was relevant and one that had been discounted previously months ago .

All of a sudden that brings out more questions , one being why does the guy in the clip look so damn similar ?

But we dont actually know what the c/g hint video showed ?

Was the #spinnaker video the one in c/g clip or not ?

If not, then ask was that spinnaker video version made before the c/g vids ? Probably i guess...?

Its a potential link not to be discarded at this stage , imo

Hi All

First post, been reading for some time.

I was of that era living in the newish Forest Lakes from about 1992, hop skip and a jump from Huntingdale.

When was the video made? David Borenanaz is familiar to those who watch "Bones" - the forensic tv show where he plays the FBI investigator and is the love interest of the head forensic scientist.

Hi, played that whiteflag ten times since yesterday and also five completely different versions , on YouTube .
After ten times got the theme and idea about the lyrics / film clip, i think.

Without knowing what was on the C/ghost video clue clip we cannot just assume it was this particular version shown here on WS ?
So until finding that information we cant assume much other than "wow thats a coincidence" ! Right ?

So another poster claims to have the c/ghost video ?
That makes about 3 or 4 posters said they have copies in the last 9 months , its safe to say they are all FoS because they say it and Never produce even after repeatedly assuring us that they would do it .
Is it valuable and they want payment , i dont know ?
IMO
Put up or shut up
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by meticulously

One more frame .
Seems so familiar to other pictures in these threads .

Edit to add 2 C/ghost frames :

2018d774d467dcdadabd6291962cfac8.jpg
fa8faefc94519f7f754e7fdc1e79ab50.jpg

Metic you posted the above two images which are labelled claremont hint 7 and claremont hint 6. You previously posted the other Claremont hint 6 which showed a large motor vessel moored outside building housing The Dome currently, with Stirling Bridge in the background.

Could you please post that other Claremont hint 6 again and any other images you have of the video please?

Sure, anyone could have made the Claremont ghost video. But, that's a damn good likeness between BRE and the actor in the Dido vid, you have to admit.

As for seeking attention, don't forget what Paul Ferguson said... "he's arrogant. He wanted the bodies found". That doesn't fit with someone not seeking attention.

Here's the link https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-ni...hy-we-didnt-catch-the-claremont-killer/#page1

You make some good points.

However, the likeness between the accused and DB, the victims and Dido, the lyrics in the song and the video clip are all remarkably close... all a coincidence in my opinion.

If the accused is the CSK, he had a very low profile, particularly online and I doubt he would produce or release anything that would remotely link himself to the the crimes. I have no doubt anything released on the 'interwebs' is traceable. Also he appeared to stop. If he was attention seeking why stop and literally 'disappear'...

Anyway, I am not here to argue, just noting my point of view, which is also difficult not seeing the cg video.

Hi All

First post, been reading for some time.

I was of that era living in the newish Forest Lakes from about 1992, hop skip and a jump from Huntingdale.

When was the video made? David Borenanaz is familiar to those who watch "Bones" - the forensic tv show where he plays the FBI investigator and is the love interest of the head forensic scientist.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Boreanaz. He became famous initially in Buffy as a vampire called Angel from 1997 -2003 and from 1999 - 2004 starring in his own show called Angel.

David Boreanaz is listed from the same source as starring in the Dido video clip, the only one he has ever done, in 2003.

2003 is also confirmed when the song White Flag by Dido was released.

On the stills of the Claremont hints there is a date of Feb 15 2011 on each, which I presume is when those videos were released.

You make some good points.

However, the likeness between the accused and DB, the victims and Dido, the lyrics in the song and the video clip are all remarkably close... all a coincidence in my opinion.

If the accused is the CSK, he had a very low profile, particularly online and I doubt he would produce or release anything that would remotely link himself to the the crimes. I have no doubt anything released on the 'interwebs' is traceable. Also he appeared to stop. If he was attention seeking why stop and literally 'disappear'...

Anyway, I am not here to argue, just noting my point of view, which is also difficult not seeing the cg video.

snipped from SherlockSleuth ...What if it wasn't BRE who made the video, but someone else who knew or suspected him? If BRE acted alone & believed he was in the clear, he'd have shat himself watching the Claremont Ghost vid. ...

I agree that I don't think the accused would have wanted any publicity preferring to lie low thinking he has got away with it but I like Sherlock's point I've snipped above.

I think there are many co-incidences, and I'll add the bar looking similar to CBV, the T shirt the actor has on at the bar (similar to a still in the current Tiger Moth video One Eyed Doll), the pin up boards, same possible stalking etc. It's impossible though that a video clip made by a famous actor and International singing star could be connected to the CSK, isn't it? But how many co-incidences do you need before it isn't a co-incidence?

This is a summary of the hints I copied some time ago from WS pages, apologies to the original author, Im not sure who posted it.
CLAREMONT GHOST VIDEO HINTS
Hint 1 was a photograph showing a couple of people being followed by another person and was captured across the shop numbers 3, 5 and 7 Bay View Terrace
Hint 2 was described to me as a harrowing dialogue. The contributor may have a copy and they are searching. Also described as a conversation between two girls (pissed) trying to understand an unknown person (taxi driver) explanation of his religion.
Hint 3 is a photograph which appears to show a road -- impossible to know where that is but I think Parkie came up with Wellard.
Hint 4 is also interesting and is the photograph which appears to be have been captured by someone sitting inside a white van or panel van and that vehicle is following a red sedan -- the white van / panelvan reflection has been captured in the rear window of the red vehicle. I've also included an unmarked copy. What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???
Hint 5 is a photograph which appears to show lights -- impossible to know where that is also but Parkie has somehow managed to work out that its a concrete plant or the naval base at Garden Island; how he has done that I will never know
Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat. Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 and the other is another view of Stirling Bridge. Parkie has told us that these photographs were taken from the Left Bank Hotel in East Fremantle.
Hint 7 is the hydrangeas photo which Parkie told us was of a federation house. No way could this house be described as federation and I think that may have been a deliberate ploy to match the style of house owned by someone discussed on here and referred to as JM ! For our overseas contributors you can view federation styled houses on this link
Hint 8 - ??
Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

Can someone PLEASE post a picture of hint 5.? Thanks.

Thats the hint 7 photo. Front windows of a house with the Hydrangea? Bush

That looks like an undercroft double gararge a la 60s/70s vintage. The bush is too leggy and wrong leaf shape to be hydrangea.

Cheers, few years before Bones I see circa 2005-ish. Figured there is the set that watches vampire shows and the set that watches forensic shows.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Boreanaz. He became famous initially in Buffy as a vampire called Angel from 1997 -2003 and from 1999 - 2004 starring in his own show called Angel.

David Boreanaz is listed from the same source as starring in the Dido video clip, the only one he has ever done, in 2003.

2003 is also confirmed when the song White Flag by Dido was released.

On the stills of the Claremont hints there is a date of Feb 15 2011 on each, which I presume is when those videos were released.

That looks like an undercroft double gararge a la 60s/70s vintage. The bush is too leggy and wrong leaf shape to be hydrangea.
Hydrangeas look exactly like that, especially during late summer when under heat stress. I'm calling it, hydrandea. Pelegonium would be a close second.

Looks like an unpruned pelargonium or a straggly common geranium.

Could this house be the location of where the girls were initially taken?

Or the house of an accomplice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has WA Police ever said if this 1997 report mentioning stabbing, strangulation, and mutilation of bodies isn't factual?
https://web.archive.org/web/2004091...t.jhtml?html=/archive/1997/04/04/wkill04.html

Not that I am aware of PD.

If critical injuries causing blood loss did occur at Wellard & Eglington, would explain charge of alleged murder taking place at dump sites.

Forensically, would imagine substantial blood loss would be traceable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone suggested in a previous forum that they suspect the accused might of used "Street Puffters" as a username in youtube etc. Someone else suggested that the CSK attacks might of been due to withdrawal of medication in the treatment of mental health conditions.

I found this same username had commented on this post about quitting that sort of medication due to sexual dysfunction>

Social Anxiety: Why I Quit Medication (Citalopram)

Category:

Dating Tips
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online